2013 is my year :)... 40lbs to go!

I'm in ketosis! yay... Was never bothered about it in the past but this time kept thinking it's taking ages getting into ketosis! But this afternoon I felt exactly how I did before, and have dogs breath, and just feel great :)

Just having porridge for dinner, was going to have a shake but am freeeeeezing! - Tis lovely, and warming me up a treat :)

Bit grumpy because I am a bit of a serial weigher and this morning scales looked good but i stupidly stepped on them this evening after a day full of water, coke zero and my packs and somehow expected to see something good? lol I just know i'm going to weigh myself in the morning too, I can't keep away! So will hopefully be a good number xx

In theory I'm all for not comparing myself to others but a picture has just popped up on facebook of a really good friend who has been away and I haven't seen in months who used to be bigger than me and I didn't recognise her - she must be a size 10 now!!! If I had lost any motivation already it would definitely be up there again *points*... Have to make others have the same reaction when they see me and I've lost weight!! :p

Feel awful today.
Have just ordered nearly £200 worth of exante as worried about the price increase on weds - now I've ordered I bet it's hardly anything! lol
Oh well with what I've ordered and what I've already got probably got a 8-10week supply now! So won't need to order till Jan/Feb
Time to go and face the world:( *grump*

Still feeling grumpy... one of them days??

Have just made a strawberry shake for breakfast - again with green tea instead of water and again can't taste the difference at the exante flavour overpowers the green tea! Well chuffed with my idea.

Weighed myself this morning and slight improvement from yesterday :) looking forward to thurs xx

Hope you feel better soon.

Just realized you've had a name change! :D

Ahh what a day. Just had dinner - and its 1am. Had porridge. Am tired. knackered in fact.
Working + doing a degree + house renovations + two toddlers + now trying to lose this weight when all I want to do is shove my face!!!! is hard work!
Tonight thought 'just do a little bit of sanding etc now the kids are in bed' .... jazzing around to 60s hits on the record player whilst dismantling, washing, sanding and we look at the clock and it's half twelve and still only had 2 packs!!!
Now sitting in bed with laptop but suddenly feel wide awake and want to carry on with the work

I want it to be weigh in day NOOWWW. Getting seriously impatient, and it's only monday :( feels like I've been on this diet about 2 weeks already! lol

Good morning Sage-femme. Wow you do have a lot on your plate, no wonder you feel knackered! Hang on in there hun, just 2 more days til you weigh in xx

Haven't had time to check in on anyone elses diarys today - been a busy bee!
My new pack arrived today so I had one of the chocolate orange bars for breakfast - at first I was like eeh maybe not! but as I ate more and more of the bar I actually really started to enjoy it.. this diet is turning me crazy :p Was so nice to actually 'eat' something too!

Had chocolate shake with green tea for lunch - was fine, nice and icy how i like it! The rest of the family had takeaway from our local cafe and at first I wanted some but actually I had my shake and didn't feel like I was missing out at all... just thought of all the grease that must be in it (no matter how good it tastes!)

Put my PJs on tonight already and my bottoms actually feel a little looser... i swear :)

Had a nice porridge for dinner.... was actually really yummy. Earlier had to go to DIY shop and hubby decided he wanted fish and chips so stopped and got some on the way home and it smelt absolutely delicious - it's the best fish and chip shop in the area! TBH reading this diary it's quite shocking how much junk we all eat.... but everyone else is normal weight? It's just me that puts it on, and on.... Everyone else in the house is fit too! Hubby is really muscly and he never exercises and eats takeaways all the time - althoguh he has a bit of a 'paunch' as my dad calls it.

Feeling positive tonight - did some pressups, crunches and a plank - thought if I start losing weight should try to tone up a little bit at least??

I think after weigh in I'm going to ask hubby to lock the scales away so I can only get them out on thursdays otherwise I'm going to go crazy weighing!!!!

Hello :D
I ordered 2 bumper packs today too ;)
I worked out the extra cost would be about a tenner per box, but as they are getting rid of the postage charge, it will only work out a few quid more.
Never mind, its ordered now, and I have 2 months supply to be going on with ;)
When is your WI ?
:)

Good afternoon Sage-femme.

Good luck with your weigh in tomorrow xx

Thank you lovelies!

Have had a lushola day... I have slight OCD and I spent the whole day emptying my kitchen into my dining room, cleaning the cupboards that are in there (we're redoing it so it's only really half there), drawing out plans in my notebook of each cupboard layout, then putting all items back in a neater order... filled up a whole box of stuff for charity, got some stuff collected from freecycle, filled two bin liners of rubbish!!! (emptied loads of food packets into storage boxes and jars etc)

Really, really should have been studying today though. Or spending time with the kids rather than keep going 'hold on, mummys organising!!!' haha.

Anyway I tried the raisin bar I think it is? For breakfast and really enjoyed it. I find both bars quite dry and sort of.... bitty? Not sure if that's the right word to describe them... but whenever I hit a choc chip or a raisin I love it!

Had banana and green tea shake for lunch (at 7.30pm!!!) after i put the kids to bed i felt lightheaded and nearly fell over in the hallway! Then remembered I hadn't had anything else to eat!

Have been pants as drinking enough over the last couple of days to be honest.

Just had porridge for dinner with a big glass of water with some orange flavour in.

Have now tried all 3 water flavours and to be honest wouldn't buy them again. Weak, powdery etc :( and when I'm drinking have to leave my spoon in and constantly stir or all the powder settles at the bottom of the glass!!!!

Anyway enough rambling!!! WEIGH IN TOMORROW!!!! :D:D

although stepped on the scales this morning and said +1lb from yesterday? So a bit scared of WI tomorrow...

Wow, you have been busy !
But its deffo better to be busy than sat about wondering about what you cant eat eh ?;)
Good luck for WI tomorrow :D

Drumroll please..................

do do do do do dooooo.................

100% TS week 1 lost me a total of.................

11lbs!!!

Chuffed. Especially as the last couple of days I've drunk hardly any water! Need to drink more!!!

Thanks to my trusty spreadsheet I also know I have lost 13.25% of my target weight loss :D

Last edited:
Well Done hunny Carry on....

Good afternoon and well done on your fabulous 11lb loss! :woohoo: xx

Thank you :)

Have had a choc orange bar for breakfast, green tea and strawberry shake for lunch. Going to ?attempt? 30 day shred in a bit, have a bath and wash my hair and get rid of the paint off me ready for work tomorrow! Then maybe have some porridge or a shake for dinner depending on how cold /warm the house is :p

Need an early night as have to be up at 5 :(

Haven't taken any pics of myself since the beginning ones as I'm planning to do it after every stone loss - so next week if I lose 3lbs+ will add more pics to compare to the first lot.

Have a bit of a conundrem... I usually buy breakfast like a bacon roll or something when I get off the train and am walking to work, dinner I buy and sit and eat on the train home usually as I don't finish till about 8.30pm. I don't know how that's going to work with exante? No way will I have time to make porridge in the morning, could make a shake in advance but like them frozen cold and it's too cold in the mornings!!

Lunch is fine, can have a bar... there is no microwave at work for porridge and there no where to get or make ice for shakes...

Dinner again not sure what to do????

Any advice anyone??

Eeeek just completed day 1 of 30 day shred... sweating like a pig :p

Back