2013 is my year :)... 40lbs to go!

Now then Sage - get yourself back to us hun - i've had a wobble over last few weeks when all went abit pear shaped - but back here now and the support from these girls is great - c'mon we miss ya

Vee x

It is NEVER too late hun, We're all here waiting to welcome you back with supporting arms and understanding ears. The team miss you, hurry back and put the last week behind you :) xx

Come on Sage I have fallen off the wagon choc found me!!! but I am back with a vengeance from tomorrow I am determined to shift this weight once and for all we can so do this miss you on here x

So.... had some family and work issues and stopped temporarily - I was finding it really hard to make time making packs when I was back and forth to the hospital and trying to catch up with work when not at the hospital etc! I tried to maintain by eating smaller amounts etc and restarted again last week but am now doing a combo of exante and cambridge diet as their ready made shakes are perfect for me. Last weigh in I remember on exante was 14st 4lbs. Restarted at 14st 3lbs. Will update with my weight every week or two but dont want to weigh too much... anyway happy to say I've been 100% now for 6 days and haven't even been tempted by food so I know in my heart I made the right decision to take a break and use the cambridge shakes (although the price... EEK!). I just wanted to give you guys a quick update of what I've been up to and will go ahead and check out the other diaries as I have a spare hour! xxx

Welcome back chaz :D

Welcome back hun!! Sounds like you're doing brilliant! Well done :D xx

Welcome back Sage xx

thanks loves, another day 100% no temptation whatsoever. I feel invincible x

Just updating my ticker and realised 14st 3lbs = 199lbs.

I haven't been under 200lbs in oh...... about 4 years :D

I've also decided my target is lower than I actually want to be.

10st 7 is my new target which is only 52lbs rather than 73lbs! wooo

Don't think being 9 stone would suit me much... I used to be a size 12 at 11 stone, 14 at 12.5 stone and 16 at 14 stone - roughly. 9st I guess would make me about a 8-10 which I think is smaller than my shape/frame really looks good at

Thats great chaz :D under 200lb is fab :D

I'm definitely NOT a size 14 but I couldn't find a hoody today so tried on this size 14 one and it fits! When I bought it I couldn't barely so it up and it was skin tight! It was in the sale and they only had 14 and lower so I impulse bought it and haven't been able to wear it before... :)

F6C94A11-76FE-41DB-8653-1D3CAAAD8FDD-622-000000741F57CB7F_zpsa1216a55.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thank you lovely

Fab :D

PJ bottoms from a couple of weeks aga and today.i put them on and they felt so different! I know they don't really look it in the pic but i had to take a pic anyways :p
2EBC4C2F-C498-4E61-9A2F-A921087DF819-539-0000005CE94E5951.jpg
495E502D-2638-4B92-839C-08838D512955-622-000000AE44CC61C1_zpsbc13e7c8.jpg

Back