2013 is my year :)... 40lbs to go!

Got my shiny new badge thanks to ED.

I decided to do it from my total loss on exante rather than just this restart so it motivates me more :)

I've lost 51lbs since the begining... so 5lbs until my next badge... If I am 13st 12 or less at weigh in I'll get my next badge woohoo!

:D xx

P.s. Happy to report still 100% no matter how tempting last night was :eek:

Welcome back sage ;-) I remember that pic of ur pajamas. Gosh I can see the difference now.You go girl, Good Luck!!!

omg! 51lbs! 1lb and I'll be half way to goal!!!

Well Done!!!

Just cooked an amazing (if i do say so myself) meal for the family... trying to save my shake for when they eat lol

Just cooked an amazing (if i do say so myself) meal for the family... trying to save my shake for when they eat lol

I just did the man friend a nice thing too :)
Luckily its not anything I eat normally, but it did look scumptious !!:)

Ebay shopping for some size 14 clothes :D all my size 16 jeans are loose on the legs (except my stupid river island ones that were meant to be my 12th feb goal jeans that will now never happen) .. but still tight on the waist... if I stick at it I don't think I'm *too* far away from a 14.. but don't want to buy new clothes as I don't plan to be a 14 for long either ;)

Ahh if I keep going this diary will be FULL of pics, i am obsessed!!

Another size 14 impulse buy that has NEVER fitted me before! Wouldn't wear it out yet as its fitted and I'm still nowhere near that but wore it tonight with a loose cardi over the top and felt awesome

EA529796-C7F0-4096-A9BF-3EF1112EC744-622-00000104BF726479_zps53b53e4d.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Deffo a difference chaz !!!!!

Eurgh I'm such an idiot I spent 6 hours making a cake tonight and I had to go and accidentally lick the frosting off my finger, and then one lick turned into a lots and lots of little licks and I'm sure they add up to a whole lot of carbs and sugar and 2 days before weigh in :( I feel really fat and bloated but I don't know if it's my mind or if that little bit really has way more crap in it than i thought. Drinking dr pepper zero now and going to go get ready for bed and a new day tomorrow.

2 days before I'm going to see some of OHs family I haven't seen in months too, hope I don't get all gross and bloated from this, or even worse - fall completely off the wagon.

Hopefully a sleep will see you right chaz :)

How you feeling this morning about it? Its not a binge so i really wouldnt worry! :) xx

you look great hun,really pleased for you. :D

Thank you lovely

Today has been fine food wise. Had a strawberry shake for breakfast, did more baking (and no eating) finally finished longest cake ever!

went out today and didnt realise it was snowing and was absolutely freezing, had to stop to buy a jumper, went into h&m got a medium jumper which fitted fine and also saw a top I loved in the sale so tried it on in medium and it was fine, even a little loose - so treated myself to the medium for now and the small to put in my box of clothes that will hopefully soon fit :D

Its a lovely feeling to fit yourself in to smaller sizes. You are doing great hun!! Keep it up :D

Fab news on the new threads :D

Back