Curvy lee

Ok so 30 years ol 5'3 and I managed to get to 14stone 11lb. I was horrified so I researched and decided exante total solutions was the best option for me.

I have and on off relationship with exercise mainly down to medical reasons and I have a real food addiction.

Anyway I intend to lose 4.5 stone. But I have a dilemma I'm on my 2nd day but I go Las Vegas in 4 weeks for a week. Does anyone have any tips how not to put it all back on when I get there.
I hope to lose 1.5-2 stone by then and this would technically be my food week but I'm already stressing.

I plan on getting straight back on it when I return and hope to lose a further 2.5-3 stone.

Also does anyone know if you can pre make the pancakes. So I can take them to work. And can you make the eggs in the microwave?

I've just discovered today that the scones however are horrendous.

Any way looks like a really supportive group. I'm looking forward to my first weigh in on Sunday.

Good luck everyone else

Hi I'm joining you on this. I weigh 14.12.... I'm quite shocked at my weight.. I have no real advice. I once did the Cambridge diet and the leader said if you go on holiday, just have a week off. She said just eat low carb. I suppose you could take some bars. It's the alcohol on holiday that's hard to go without! I took some bars on holiday and took it easy but just stayed the same, which is better than a gain! Good luck! :) x

If you have a week off you'll have a large gain but most of that would come off when you got back on it as it would be mostly water rather than fat.

If you want to eat normal foods and think seeing a large gain would demotivate you then it might be a good idea to stick to about 60g of carbs like on TS.

Other options are just having a week off and remembering that actual fat gain in one week can't be that high and most of the gain is temporary or having the first 4 days of eating whatever you want with the last three eating low carb or sticking to TS with the bars?

Most of all just enjoy it! :)

Ok so 30 years ol 5'3 and I managed to get to 14stone 11lb. I was horrified so I researched and decided exante total solutions was the best option for me.

I have and on off relationship with exercise mainly down to medical reasons and I have a real food addiction.

Anyway I intend to lose 4.5 stone. But I have a dilemma I'm on my 2nd day but I go Las Vegas in 4 weeks for a week. Does anyone have any tips how not to put it all back on when I get there.
I hope to lose 1.5-2 stone by then and this would technically be my food week but I'm already stressing.

I plan on getting straight back on it when I return and hope to lose a further 2.5-3 stone.

Also does anyone know if you can pre make the pancakes. So I can take them to work. And can you make the eggs in the microwave?

I've just discovered today that the scones however are horrendous.

Any way looks like a really supportive group. I'm looking forward to my first weigh in on Sunday.

Good luck everyone else
Hope all goes well for you. X

Yes, you can make the eggs in a microwave. It’s how I do mine 😊

It’s a bit trial and error at first, but mix the packet with water and whisk really well with a fork. Then nuke it in 30 second increments, stirring each time, until you get the required consistency. Don’t over cook it, as it goes back to water. I’ve perfected mine now ☺️

Holidays are always a dilemma........I think all that any of us can do is be sensible about it, and try to make wise food choices.

Vegas is an amazing destination........but my one big tip would be to avoid the buffets. Very, very easy to just go crazy with the variety and amount of food available 😳

Hey! Here to follow.
I’m not sure about the Vegas trip. However planned I was, I’m not sure I could resist the tempting foods. When we went we didn’t go to any buffets etc and only ordered off a menu. So you could pick healthy options.

I have never gained weight on a holiday. We don’t drink. Plus we do so much walking and exploring. Tend to have a breakfast, coffee and snack in the day and then an evening meal. I eat a lot too, I just think the activity counteracts the food. So you might be okay.

Back