Step 1 Sole Source 2nd timer, I will NOT be fat at 40 !

angelupnorth

Gold Member
Evening all

I'm doing everything I can to keep me on track so I will log my weekly weight loss here.

1st weigh in at re start is a whopping 16.2 on 31 March :-(

My goal at the moment is 10.13

I will update weekly and fingers crossed we all have fab losses x x

I've just posted in your diary but thought I'd say hello on here too :) good luck - you know it works!

I've just posted in your diary but thought I'd say hello on here too :) good luck - you know it works!

Thank you,
I had a unofficial weigh in this morning and was very happy but my 1st weekly weigh in will be Sunday so I shall update then.
Thank you for your best wishes :)

Oooooh just realised I hadn't listed my 1st weekly loss was a fab 11lb :) thrilled is not the word x x x x

WOW!! well done, that is a fab loss!! Keep up the good work and I look forward to seeing your progress x

Wow! Fantastic 1st loss, and inspirational!
I'm also a re-joiner, lost almost 2 stone in just over 3 months the last time - and took far too many steps back, now up and past my highest weight to 15.5!
Finding it very difficult to focus this time around so will defo be keeping an eye on your diaries for inspiration! :) Good luck!

Kayla x

Wow! Fantastic 1st loss, and inspirational!
I'm also a re-joiner, lost almost 2 stone in just over 3 months the last time - and took far too many steps back, now up and past my highest weight to 15.5!
Finding it very difficult to focus this time around so will defo be keeping an eye on your diaries for inspiration! :) Good luck!

Kayla x

Morning, I've changed to Exante ( due to it being much cheaper ) I've started a new diary over there. Feel free to join me and good luck on your journey ?

Back