3 Month Challenge. (1st July - 1st October) Kick your butt into loosing them pounds!

Could you add me to the list please. I'd like to lose 28lbs in that time. I've got a lot to lose so breaking it down into 3 months like this should really help. I weigh in on a Friday though so should I update the first time the Friday before or the Friday after the 1st July?

Hi jess

Please can you add me! 24lb for my jollies in October would be nice x
Sure will do! Ooo going anywhere good? x

Hi Jess, we've been married 11 years, But together nearly 20 years. We have had a few problems over the years, this is our way of saying we can get through hard times and still be together and happy.
Aww well congratulations! We (I) plan on renewing our vows at 10 Years, But wanting to abroad this time as we did want to marry abroad but was impossible.

I would like to join this challenge! I'll aim to lose 16lbs, which would take me to the 2 stone lost award
yes sure! Good luck x

Could you add me to the list please. I'd like to lose 28lbs in that time. I've got a lot to lose so breaking it down into 3 months like this should really help. I weigh in on a Friday though so should I update the first time the Friday before or the Friday after the 1st July?
Sure, yeah thats something like 2lb or less a week...
Well its from 1st July but if you wish to do this Fridays weigh in until the last Friday of Sept? Its up to you x

Count me in! I have a family wedding in October and I would love to be looking good for then.

I would like to loose 16lb in this time, possibly more but I think 16lb is doable! Xx

Hi can I join aswell please. It is my 20th wedding anniversary next Friday so 1st July is a great start date for me. I would like to lose 14lb and have been faddling about for the last few weeks so a challenge is just what I need.

Hiyas all I've just joined Minimims off the back of 6 fab weeks then 2 horrendous weeks so hoping reading everyones fab posts and challenges I can kick this hopeless 2 weeks into touch, can you please add me for 28lb please, weigh in day is saturdays.. thanks x

Hi there - would love to join in - I need to be motivated during the summer ad once the kids break up from school I tend to forget all my good intentions. I'm going to go for 14 pounds.

Angela x

Im in ... put me down for 19 lbs please, that would take me 10 lbs away from target, i have a holiday the last week of july, so i know i will gain that week lol x

Im in ... put me down for 19 lbs please, that would take me 10 lbs away from target, i have a holiday the last week of july, so i know i will gain that week lol x
Added, Good luck! I gained on my holiday too x

Hi there - would love to join in - I need to be motivated during the summer ad once the kids break up from school I tend to forget all my good intentions. I'm going to go for 14 pounds.

Angela x
Good luck, Im lucky and dont have kids in school for me going off track... yet lol. x

Hiyas all I've just joined Minimims off the back of 6 fab weeks then 2 horrendous weeks so hoping reading everyones fab posts and challenges I can kick this hopeless 2 weeks into touch, can you please add me for 28lb please, weigh in day is saturdays.. thanks x
Yes sure. We all have bad times, Ive previously had a back month or more!! Back though, everyone is friendly and helpful! x

Hi can I join aswell please. It is my 20th wedding anniversary next Friday so 1st July is a great start date for me. I would like to lose 14lb and have been faddling about for the last few weeks so a challenge is just what I need.
Good luck, i too trying to get rid of these 14lbs i keep up & down with! x

Actually make it 17lb as that will take me to 2 stone award!!

Okay x

I'd like to join too please, going on holiday October half term want to lose 21lbs by then x
Ok good luck! x

Hi :) If possible I'd love to join up? I'd like to lose 21lbs which is 1.5stone which I think is doable right?

Count me in for 21lbs please :)

Hi can i please join! I'd love to loose 14lbs :))))
yay ive added you up! x

Hi If possible I'd love to join up? I'd like to lose 21lbs which is 1.5stone which I think is doable right?
Of course! And yes thats doable! something like 1.5lb a week. Good luck! x

Count me in for 21lbs please
Sure :) x

We've got 22 people in this challenge now :D Cannot wait to start it... Even though i miss my 1st weigh in as im in London for the week! So going to try and be healthy as possible!!

Heylo,

Can I possibly join this list?

Have a 3 week hol in Thailand start of Nov and one of my mini goals is to be 3 stone lighter by then (should be able to food optimise in Thailand, going up North and they are not known for our Western style bad diets!)

Have already lost 1.1stone soooo...

I'll aim for 28lbs please :D

Amanda x

Hi can I join this challenge would like to lose 22lbs which would take me to 2 stone loss. My weigh in day is Tuesday. Thanks

Hello! Can you add me for 14lbs please? Thanks :)

can you officially put me down for 7lbs, this might not be doable with summer holidays so we shall see. Losing that amount tho will take me to my target so fingers crossed

Back