3 Month Challenge. (1st July - 1st October) Kick your butt into loosing them pounds!

Come on chunkymiss, you can do it! Just like me :))

Hi everyone! Good luck for this challenge! I'm very excited!! I get weighed tomorrow but do I count that or start from next weeks weigh in??

My WI is Wednesday, last WI I was 15st 8.5lb, my scales are saying about 3lb loss this week but we will see! I might have to revise my weight loss aim if I start losing too slowly but I think 2stone in 3 months is quite a good aim. x

Sorry to hear about your little boy Jess.....sounds like he was a brave soldier!! xxx
Thank you, yes he was! Stitches out tomorrow so i hope he is as brave!

I'm up for this one.

Pandanate - 28lb (0lb lost - 28lb to go)
Added you, good luck! x

I'm looking forward to knocking off the lbs on this one already! I'll give my new target for this challenge after my last weigh in for the last one next week hopefully it'll be 13lb!! I can only hope
You try and you will! Good luck, im looking forward to it also but as of next week lol. Had a terrible week and go away tomorrow so not a good weigh in when im home. But il be 1000 percent when im home :)

Me too me too!!!

BritneyDean 30lbs (0lbs lost - 30lbs to go)
added up, welcome.. good luck! x

Have a fab time Jess - Tues is my wedding anniversary xx
We will thanks, happy anniersary for tomroorw x
Monday is mine ^.^
Happy aniversary! x

Hi everyone! Good luck for this challenge! I'm very excited!! I get weighed tomorrow but do I count that or start from next weeks weigh in??
Yes any weigh ins after or on 1st is in the challenge :) good luck!

My WI is Wednesday, last WI I was 15st 8.5lb, my scales are saying about 3lb loss this week but we will see! I might have to revise my weight loss aim if I start losing too slowly but I think 2stone in 3 months is quite a good aim. x
Good luck x

I'd like to join if thats ok. I'd love to loose 28lbs which would mean just over 3 stone lost and with starting uni in sept and birthday end of oct i have something to aim for. I didnt reach the last target I set but i think this one is acheivable :D

So WI today and lost 1lb so 27lbs to go :)

Well, I've started the new challenge with a gain of half a lb, really need to pull my finger out, I Don't want to end up back where I started. I will still aim for 21lbs.

Lost 3.5 lbs for my first weigh in during the 3 month period! Decent start

Hi can I join to please, I would like to lose 24 lbs in this time! I lost 3lb on the 1st!

Sent from my iPhone
1st weigh in 24/6/13 -1lb (-57lb)
1/7/13 - 3lb (60lb)

Back