50 - 70 ish pounders x

See what I mean? sloshed, lol did,nt see that u had done it already, SIGH

If you think for one minute that you can get away from me that easy, you had better think again!!!!! Please may I have an honourary membership? just so I can keep an eye on my Chicks, cos they make me laugh and I love em, and not only that I bought a helmet so I can go on Mod Karens hairdryer lol.:)

well you can be an honorary member of the group - you can be our aspiration, motivation and chief ass whipper - a role I know you will relish!

Dunno quite what we'll do in our new group, but i guess sometimes just knowing you're not on your own is enough. Am loving that I bought some size 20 trousers today and they are toooooo big - yay! xxx

Rainbow - if the trousers were too big why did you buy then? Hehe.

Well done though girl, you're a real inspiration, you're even making me consider doing nothing but red like you... don't think I'm that brave just yet though!

I dint try em on in the shop - ther was no changing room, it was only from a cheapy shop thats gone into liquidation, so no harm done, hae given them to my mums friend anyway. Lol. I think red days are the way forward you know! xxx

wheres your ticker gone Lou? x

I know but....... I HATE THEM.

I've been thinking about why, and I think it is because red days involve more preparation and weighing etc.

I find green days quicker, easier and cheaper but if I'm not going anywhere on them then I need to change.

I'm on a red day today and have eaten sweet fa, purely as I don't know what to have. If I was on a green day I'd have a jacket potato / savoury rice / beans on toast etc.

Hey - don't wanna exclude anyone but was just wondering if anyone with around the same as me wants to be a little support network - just thought that as we're all aiming to lose the same amount we prob currently weigh the same (ish ish) and are aiming to be the same (ish!!) Dunno if anyones interested, noticed that Son and Lou both have almost the same to lose as me.... what'd you think laydeez

xxx
Hello did I hear my name mentioned.:D Yeah I got between 60 - 70 Lbs to lose seems unimaginable but with small steps I am sure we will all get there.:D

Ticker - hadn't updated it for ages as forgot the password, so I need to make a new one!

its not that much though Son, we will do it, I know it. Im aiming for Christmas ish time - do you think thats a bit optimistic? xxx

I dont weigh a thing Lou - I dont even own any scales! No weighing or measuring or forward planning for me xxx

thats not the attitude! you can do it matey x

I dint try em on in the shop - ther was no changing room, it was only from a cheapy shop thats gone into liquidation, so no harm done, hae given them to my mums friend anyway. Lol. I think red days are the way forward you know! xxx

Call yourself a teacher? that is despicable spelling!!!!!! 100 lines for you, young lady, :eek:

Rainbow, seriously now, a little while ago when you had lost 30lbs, I remember saying to you, that if you kept up the good work, you could probably lose another 30lbs by the time you go on holiday, remember? well you have lost another 10.5lbs already and you still have nearly 3 months to go!!!! I just wanted to tell you publicly that I think you are doing great, in 18 weeks you have lost every week except a pound on once! If anyone deserves to get to target it is you, and I for one wish you all the very best for the rest of your SW journey xxx

Rainbow, seriously now, a little while ago when you had lost 30lbs, I remember saying to you, that if you kept up the good work, you could probably lose another 30lbs by the time you go on holiday, remember? well you have lost another 10.5lbs already and you still have nearly 3 months to go!!!! I just wanted to tell you publicly that I think you are doing great, in 18 weeks you have lost every week except a pound on once! If anyone deserves to get to target it is you, and I for one wish you all the very best for the rest of your SW journey xxx

Aw Nanny - you brought a little tear to my eye, thank you, thank you, I even read it out to my BF! I couldn't have done it without the support of you lot on hear and I mean that xxx

How annoying - I try to give reputation to some of you guys and I cant cos I need to spread it around first - so I spread it around, I come back to give it to you, and I cant cos Ive given too much out in the last 24 hours (well the last five minutes in reality) call that catch 22 or sods law where I come from! x

Back