50 - 70 ish pounders x

Right i'm going to tackle this with several small targets. Starting with the 1st stone, then my club 10.

I'm hoping to get somewhere close to my target by christmas time. I might start putting aside a pound each time I lose a pound too and use it to buy a nice dress for christmas parties.

Ive treated myself along the way Jen - new clothes (often a necessity though) manicure, new shoes, new Jasper Conran Handbag (that was my 2 1/2 stone award and its gorgeous!) It helps to reward yourself. We've all got to remember that we can do this!! and we will!! xxx

I tried getting my mum to sponsor me £ for lb but she didn't like the idea. I guess she looked at me and knew it would be expensive!

Small goals are the way to go.

he he - had to laugh at that Taz! My boyfriends given me money along the way to treat myself which is nice cos he's not really bothered either way......... he couldn't complain, I was fat fat when I met him! xxx

Same here, he was lucky enough to have met me when I was at my biggest! It's never bothered him, he doesn't know what all the fuss is about

Same here, he was lucky enough to have met me when I was at my biggest! It's never bothered him, he doesn't know what all the fuss is about

Same here Taz - he doesnt see whats wrong with me the way I am - I try and point out that I was a good seven ish stone overweight when I started on SW, 'oh' was the response I got. Bless em xxx

Back