Silver Member
Week 1 - 49 weeklies - 1lb on
Week 2 - 20 weeklies - half lb on
Week 3 - 10 weeklies - STS
Week 4 - 0 weeklies - STS
Week 5 - 16 weeklies - STS
Week 6 - 4 weeklies - STS

It's just not working.

WW did once when I was young, but no longer. I have also been running 5k, walking the dog, and doing circuit training.

What now?

Do u go to a meeting? X

This happened to my mum when she was doing the old ww plan and then on the 6th week she lost 6 lbs, do you go to a meeting? If you do perhaps you could talk to your leader and they might be able to give you some tips and advice.

I go to a meeting who basically assumes that I'm not logging or weighing stuff. I'm on 28 points a day. I must be eating enough. The more weeklies i have, the more weight I put on. I'm on the verge of either VLCD or giving up!

It would be worth you weighing and and measuring just to make sure. HOWEVER, that's really unsupportive of your meeting leader.

Id suggest making sure that you're drinking enough water, but I bet you already are.

Are you exercising?

Do you want me to check your point allowance? You need a minimum of 26pp but I'm wondering if your body is holding on because you could do with a few more daily points?

I really am not sure on this one.

I really think I need to eat less not more. The more weeklies I had, the worst I did. I ahve 26 points a day. I also think that I just cannot eat carbs. Or at least processed carbs, but any carbs. The ww idea of eating what you like within the points doesn't seem to work for me at all. I need to think about what I'm eating, even when sticking to points. Baked potatoes and banana sandwiches are no good. LOL. Am going to try a couple of weeks of next to no carb and see what happens.

Back