7 Day challenge- anyone in?

Morning all

day 2 and raring to go!!! Chatterbox is behaving and TOTM arrived yesterday.........

heres to another succesful day!!!!!

Great stuff peeps, lets keep this show on the road!! :D

Hi Guys,

I'd love to join ya if ye'll hve me!!

I've been reading this site for AGES but never posted before now... :eek:
But I'm ready to do this....
I have tried LT twice and failed twice....
Started CD just before easter and fell right off the wagon.. So started again yesterday and ate some chicken with a little pasta last night... :(
But I'm totally on for this 7 day challange of ss'ing...
I think the think I've been missing is support. I've had lots of inspiration from reading this site but I think it's about time I start posting too!

So today is DAY 1 ss'ing for me...
So far...
1ltr water
1 black coffee

Wow it feels good to be posting this....

Current weight... 236lbs :eek: :eek:
Height... 5'8''
Mood... depressed:( :( :sigh:

Coley, you're in the lead girl, we're all following you!! :D well done for getting to day 14, keep going:p

Morning all,

As Geri said well done to us all for getting to day 2.

Coley day 14 that's fab :)

How is everyone this morning?

Thank you girlies!! I think it's day 14 today. How very annoying though....have gone up 2lbs? lol. I think it's funny. Not bovveredddddd..........scales going up when I've been good doesn't get to me :D

Going fine this morning.....eating what I should be eating, water going down.

Good work those who survived day 1!!!!!! I tell you....day 3/4 are the killers (ok, slightly dramatic, but you know what I mean)........so be prepared.

Good luck today everyone!!

xx

Hi can i join:) :) ..............2nd day for me, most i have ever done is 11 days.......sounds pathetic compared to most.:cry:
but seven days challenge sounds good to me little bitty steps:D

Ooh, it's so good to have so many people doing this challenge. It's keeping me so motivated.

Well done everyone on day 1 and hello to all new starters today.

Well done Coley. Did manage 21 days myself back in January but slid right off the wagon and have only managed 4/5 days at a time since.

7 days will be a real achievement for me.

So day 2:

1 hot chocolate shake
1 savoury drink
1.5 litres water

:D :D :D :D :D :D

Well done to everyone for making it through the 1st day of the challenge! :clap:

Went for my weigh in last night and had gained 8lbs during my naughty weekend :cry: I did feel a bit glum initially but it has given me added incentive to continue with this challenge.

So - yesterdays saintly intake was

1 banana tetra
1 choc tetra
1 orange bar

2 litres of water (must try harder!)
And about 5 black coffees.

So far today

1 choc porridge (i love husks!)
1 peanut bar
1.5 litres of water
3 black coffees

Am going to try a strawberry mousse tonight for tea - anyone got any tips to make them? My first attempts at porridge and jelly were a bit disasterous!

Good luck with day 2 everyone :vibes:

Well done on everyone so far!! I'm ok today have had some chicken as i was finding it really hard but other than that i'm flying!!!
Feeling hungry but am fine- keep at it everyone!!!!

still here but struggling today dreaded TOTM cravings have kicked in!!! trying to resist !!!!!!!!!!!!!

No munching Raudi!!!!!

boof.........good work at it only being protein....none today though yes??

Can't remember when I last managed 21 days....that would be pretty cool!!

I'm ignoring the scales. They are being bad to meeeeeee.:rolleyes:

xx

i know!!!!

scales not good here but totm :( feeling crappy..........think will have a hot soak nin a bit

Day 2 almost done and dusted wooohooo :D

Today i have had

1 Toffee & walnut made up hot.
1 Vanilla made up hot with a spoonfull of Mocha Orange Boaters Coffee.
Just about to have a peanut bar ;)

Hope you are all doing ok

Roll on day 3!!

Well the end of day 2 and my bed beckons.

In addition to earlier post have had

strawberry mousse
berry jelly
2 litres of water
2 black coffees

I've had a few arguements with evil chatterbox thisevening regarding a fresh crusty bloomer :drool: in the bread bin but I won! :)

Hope everyone else has done ok. Bring on day 3!

xxx

Well done to us all on surviving day 2!

My summary from yesterday was:

1 hot choc pack
1 mush soup
1 nut crunch bar
1 raspberry pack made into muffin
1 choc pack made into muffin (oops!)
1 savoury drink
4 litres water (just).

Really suffering from a cold so Mrs CB was giving me mega grief but luckily I got away with just the one extra pack rather than the gorgeous smelling spag bol with garlic bread that my mum had made.

Instead I went to bed at 8.45pm and took 2 night nurse tablets and slept right through!

Phew, crisis averted!!!!

Well done everyone for getting through day 2 :p

My 'menu' for yesterday was
1 bar
1 pack
chicken salad ( if I say that quick you may not notice!!) oh and a few low carb things! None today tho.. promise x

Morning all you lovely peeps :D

Day 3 wohooo and i have that odd familiar taste in my mouth so wo all know what that means :D:D:D:D my comfort blanket is back :D

Yesterday i had....1 toffee & walnut 1 Vanilla (both made up hot) with a teaspoon of boaters mocha orange coffee & 1 peanut crunch bar.

And im in the 13sssss wohoooo can you belive it 7lbs from Monday well technically Sunday night :) i know it's only water weight but i don't care :D:D:D:D:D:D im in the 13ssssssss!!!!

morning everyone......
well done to all on this challenge .day 3 beckons reckon it will be good as sun is shinning...(is that not a song)

I am feeling quiet good, bad taste in mouth so i no i am on the way.
Take my hat off to all that are SS i am not that strong doing 790, need a bit of chicken.

keep on gluging girls

Back