7 Day challenge- anyone in?

Morning all!

Another day of being good under my belt but MY GOD was it hard!

I was like a bear with a sore head all day long for some reason. I felt tearful one minute and really angry the next :confused: ?

Things that don't usually phase me were really getting to me. I felt tearful when I was making breakfast for DD -my mouth was really watering, it was only cereal so didn't even smell (but I do LOVE cereal!). Then I took lemon marmalade on toast (now that DID smell nice!) up to OH in bed with a milky coffee. He thanked me, but I didn't feel he'd thanked me enough?? Of course, I have to keep it in perspective - it was just me bringing him a coffee and toast upstairs - so there was obviously no need for him to deliver a tear provoking thank you speech! But getting up those stairs without eating that toast and taking a big gulp of his milky coffee was the equivalent of climbing mount everest for me yesterday so it felt like I deserved a little more than "ta babe".

It's fair to say that when (for the 2nd evening on the trot BTW!) he fancied chips for tea my mood didn't improve! And I confess to thinking "GOOD!" as he described how the fish was a bit dry and the chips weren't as nice as usual whilst he ate it! ;) Thankfully I managed not to let my irritation show on either occasion as I knew I was being irrational.

Anyway - that's enough of my ramblings!

My Day 6 menu was

choc porridge
choc bar
banana mousse
orange jelly
3 litres water
6 black coffees

I thought better of having the extra half pack treat I mentioned in yesterdays post. I knew that the frame of mind I was in it would most likely have turned into whole pack.... then another bar.....Then I would get the old "might as well be hung for a sheep as a lamb" feeling and demolish a loaf of toast and a few of DD's easter eggs that are still torturing me around the house!

So - quite proud of self all in all and feeling a bit more positive today. I like Sundays as the family all get together at my folks for dinner - Mom is the best cook in the world so it's quite hard to resist her sunday roast and baking but at least it means I don't have to cook!

Here's to another successful day :wavey: Good luck everyone! x

BTW Looking forward to everyones results tom. My weigh in is at 7.30 so will let you know how it's gone when I get back!

Well done Yo-Yo. Fabulous success!

My day 6 summary was:

1 vanilla coffee pack
1 veg soup
1 nut crunch bar
1 raspberry shake
Min 4 litres water

Then, oops, lots of diet coke at the pub and a bottle of blue WKD at a party. But
the good news is that up until recently a trip to the pub would have equalled "just one drink" that would have lead to another and a trip to the chip shop on the way home. Followed by shed loads of guilt leading to a Sunday binge to stave of the hangover and make me feel better.

But today I have no hangover and have had:

1 vanilla coffee pack
1 chicken soup
1 lemon bar
1 savoury drink
1 litre water :(

Gotta keep chugging but have been sleeping most of the day and haven't managed to get much down.

One pack still left to go. Hurrah only a few more hours until the 7 day challenge is completed. My weigh in is tomorrow morning so I'll post my results tomorrow.

Hope that everyone else is doing well this weekend. :D

Well done Westiegirl!

Have just read all about your evening on your thread. You did very well to stick to diet coke and only induldge in 1 little alcopop!:clap:

I've been an avid reader of your thread for the last couple of months. I discovered it one day and sat and read the whole lot from start to finish. It was like reading Bridget Jones' Diary! And I pop on everyday for the next installment!

So it feels a bit odd writing to you - am starstruck!

Hooray!
7 days of faultless SSing under my belt :clap: Am very excited for my weigh in tomorrow - hope I'm not disapointed!

I've been in a much better frame of mind today despite watching the family eat king prawn cocktails, lamb dinner with all the trimmings, followed by mothers home made apple pie with cream AND ice cream (greedy buggers!).

Today I've had

Choc mint porridge
Peanut bar
Choc mint truffles
Berry jelly
4 litres water
5 black coffees

I was 8lb off goal at my weigh in last week, so would be absolutely thrilled to get within a couple of pounds of it again. If I do, I'll be trying to slowly introduce food :eat: again and for me this keeps proving the toughest battle!

Time will tell......

xxx

6 pounds down very pleased with that because i have had two salads a day on 790 plan.

LONG LIVE C D :) :) :)

8LBS OFF!

Yesterday it was showing 10lbs but today 8lbs i know it's just my scales throwing a wobbly so im not bothered about the extra 2lbs today.

Still 8lbs is bl**dy fantastic wohoooo.

Well done everyone else.

Well done Westiegirl!

Have just read all about your evening on your thread. You did very well to stick to diet coke and only induldge in 1 little alcopop!:clap:

I've been an avid reader of your thread for the last couple of months. I discovered it one day and sat and read the whole lot from start to finish. It was like reading Bridget Jones' Diary! And I pop on everyday for the next installment!

So it feels a bit odd writing to you - am starstruck!

Lol Yo-yo! Poor you reading all my drivel! But thank you I'm totally flattered. Did feel very proud over my weekends (almost) tee-total shannanigans!

Right then, summary day 7 and weight loss results.

Made it all the way to the end of day 7:

1 vanilla coffee pack
1 chicken soup
1 lemon bar
1 raspberry muffin
2 savoury drinks
1.5 litre water :(

Doh, then 3 hours before bed I blew it!
:doh::cry::doh::cry::doh::cry::doh::cry:

I found myself wandering around my mum's kitchen and looking in the fridge/cupboards and helping myself to a few little nibbles, which lead to a few more nibbles. Was relatively minor compared to last Sunday's binge but still I didn't quite make a full week SSing.

But on the weight loss front:

Weight 12.8.4 (-6lbs)
Bust 42.5" (-1")
Waist 37" (-1")
Hips 43" (-1")

So hurrah for that!

Finally, on a down note I have SSed all day and just blown it again :break_diet:.

So I'm going to start another 7 day challenge starting again tomorrow and through to the end of next Monday. Off to start a thread now..........

Well - the results are in! Am just back from my weigh in and I lost a fandabydozy 8 and a half lbs :bliss: !!!

So I shifted the 8lb I gained last week with an extra half for good measure.

:thankyou: for the encouragement along the way and well done to everyone for your fab losses :grouphugg:

well done girls...I too will be doing another 7 day challenge -- better to probably break up my weeks like that -- I lost the 7 I gained plus another 3 --
so 10 lbs down....

:thankyou: ladies for the inspiration!!!

aside from having a flu today -- I feel flippin great about my loss...onto to see sarah's new thread...

thanks yoyo -- you did well 2!!!!!!!!!!!! see u soon!

Back