7 Day challenge- anyone in?

Day 3 so far....

1 raspberry pack
1 tomato soup
1 nut crunch bar
3.5 litres water
1 savoury drink

Feeling a bit better today but have been knocking back the day nurse every 4 hours.

Think I'm in ketosis - not really hungry and I have that horrible taste in my mouth.

Still have 1 pack to go and some water to glug. If things get a bit harder later I might have to have an early night again!

Hope everyone else is doing ok today.

Come on...............we can do it!!!!

doing gr8t, day 2 for me -- slightly achy last night...went 2 sleep hungry...not hungry today -- going for a walk with DH...btw, taking a hot shower helped my urge to eat (both yesterday and today)

hope y'all are doing fine...

We're going great guns aren't we girls!

Day 3 intake =

choc porridge
choc bar
choc mint mousse

berry jelly
3.5 litres water
5 black coffees

Only just reailsed Ive eaten choc for every meal today. Old habits die hard eh!

I am feeling hungry today, I think the nervous energy due to stress at work is burnung off my packs as soon as I have them!

Now - I have been trying to go scales cold turkey but I couldn't resist thismorning :whoopass: and it looked like I'd shifted 4 of my 8lb-er naughty weekend which I am absolutely thrilled about in just 2 days:) Dare I dream that I could get it all off by my weigh in on monday??

Sending positive :vibes: to all 7 day challengers for tom xxx

Morning All...

Day 4! Feeling better than I have been for the past couple of days. Don't quite know how much I am down because I did not weigh myself on Day 1 but I am 3lbs down since day 2 so all good.

How is everyone???

Weekend is close - the hardest time for me. Hubby is playing cricket on Saturday so I plan to do stuff round the house and may tackle my garden to keep busy.

Or come on here all day and keep motivated!!!

Love Char xxx

Day 4 and im another 1lb down!!

Thats 8lbs since Monday :eek::eek: cant quite belive it!!! Don't think i'll lose much more by Monday though i think somehow it will stabalise about 8lbs for the week still im happy with that :D

Good luck everyone im so pleased i joined this challenge as it's more or less kept me on the straight and narrow.

Someone mentioned chocolate porridge. How do i make that please? Just fancy some

3rd day for me and i'm going well
Irene xx

Hi Irene,

I found this.
Just whizzed up my shake as normal in 400mls very hot water but this time in my big bowl i put theJust whizzed up my shake as normal in 400mls very hot water but this time in my big bowl i put the psyllium husks (2 heaped dessert spoons) first, then i added the shake while stirring it in with a fork and then left it for a few swconds to thicken. i liked the texture better than sprinkling it on top and then stirring, and it was funny as you could see it kept on expanding as i was eating it. (2 heaped dessert spoons) first, then i added the shake while stirring it in with a fork and then left it for a few swconds to thicken. i liked the texture better than sprinkling it on top and then stirring, and it was funny as you could see it kept on expanding as i was eating it.

You can get Psyllium Husks form pharmacy's or the order online.

Hope That Helps.

Day 3 for me...doing well so far -- urge to splurge has been beating me up!!! so I managed to hush the CB last night and today...thank goodness! i did manage to crunch one small piece of cauliflower...will this slow down ketosis 4 me???

Day 3 for me...doing well so far -- urge to splurge has been beating me up!!! so I managed to hush the CB last night and today...thank goodness! i did manage to crunch one small piece of cauliflower...will this slow down ketosis 4 me???

Don't think one ickle bit will make a difference so don't worry about it. A field of caulis might be a different matter!

Day 4 almost over.

Summary of the day

1 choc tetra
1 tom soup
1 nut crunch bar
1 raspberry muffin
1 vanilla pack into coffee
1 savoury drink
4 litres water

The last pack was an experiement that where I added only a wee bit of vanilla pack to coffee. Have tried it before and should have remembered it's not like milk in coffee. Won't be doing that again!

Sarah, glad to see your moood thingy is happy -- you're doing great...keep it up!!! And no, I wont be muching a field of caulis!!!!!!

:p

Almost day 5!!

Day 4's menu for moi

1 chocolate mint
1vanilla
1 peanut bar
3 cups Swiss Veg Bouillon, lovely & spicy with loads of pepper.
Just about to have a cup of Boaters Amaretto, then off to bed.

• Day 5 Already Peeps Woohoooo :D:D:D:D:D
  • Hope Everyone Is Feeling Inspired For The Weekend....I Know I am!!!

Morning all.........hope you are all feeling better then me.....
I am one of the lucky ones i can get into the pink in 24hrs.....so....................whydo i want to eat, i am not hungry, i jus WANT FOOD..............:eek: :eek: :eek:

Morning all,

Really glad you're all doing so wonderfully well - really well done :D

I didn't join your challenge because whenever I join one it always spells the death knell for me!

Anyway, just letting you know I am thinking of you all and wishing you success :D

xxx

Back