77 Days

bigB85

Hey Guys,

I am 25 years old and quite active, i am way overweight at over 25st and 6ft 7" in height.

Realistically on the Exante TS with exercise how many lbs could I lose in 77days?

I did LL before and in same timeframes lost 76lbs but the cost was too high, I am hoping for the same on this.

Anyone out there have a rough estimate for me?

Thankies

so 77 days is roughly two and a half months. I'm assuming you're male? I reckon 3.5-4st

Yeah, sorry i am male, i hope that can be the case and then before the end of the year lose the rest of my weight.

you should lose roughly the same as ya did with LL as they basicly the same just Exante is so very much cheaper if bought monthly....good luck x

I wish I knew about Exante before hand because £66.00 a week for LL was alot of money to pay out.

That's really expensive. From reading other pistes and talking to people who have done similar diets they all have issues with the tastes of their packs. I really enjoy all the exante products and on the monthly pack it's not too expensive.

Good lick with your journey

Thank you, I agree the LL packs taste alot better than the Exante ones as there a little more floury, but they are not that bad for the price.

My journey will be a hard and very timely one but in the end its for the greater good, my health and personal achievement and it will make me love myself again

Back