90 day Shred

Twixaholic

Well Helloooo there!!

Today is Oct 1st, day 1 of my 90 day shred or shall I say 89 days to go till I treat myself with an Xtra Large Twix!! :p

Just had a Vanilla Shake, cause I don't have a shaker yet it went all lumpy and was absolutely VILE!!!:sign0137:
Dear God, I pray the taste gets better..

About me, well.. I put on weight after having my first child two years, I managed to gain a shocking 20kg during my pregnancy! :eek: - I went on the south beach diet and lost 15kg. Since then I've gained back 5kg. It's a good diet, but it really did drag on and I lost my momentum due to that. Now I'm looking for something fast and effective to knock away those last few lbs without dragging on and on...

At 5"5 I weighed in today at 160lb. My Goal is to weigh 132lb by the New Year! :cool:

So day one is nearly over, thank God I've managed to be 100%. Drank lots of water, slightly hungry with a slight headache but not as bad as I thought I'd be.

I had a Vanilla shake for breakfast, which was hideous!!

Vegetable soup for lunch was quite nice.

And half n half of the Choc-Orange Bar for Dinner and snack which was really pleasant.

So Ive got through day one 100%, yaay to me.....Bring on day 2!!!!!!

xHannahx said:
well done on ur good start x

Thanks HAnnah!!!

Oh my word!!! I dunno how I'm gonna get through a month supply of shakes! I really dont!?!? Had the chocolate one this morning and it was horrible! Didn't even taste like chocolate or smell like it :'(

I can't wait till this supply is over, cause I'll only be ordering soups and bars.

Day 4 of TS and I have a slight headache still and feeling a bit weak and hunggrrrrry!!! I feel like eating a good hearty meal! ... Got - to - keep - strong!!!!!!

Had a strawberry muffin thing for breakfast today! Was more of a pancake/ flat bread though. All in all it was ok, went down better than the shakes so that was a pleasant change.

I add a lot more water to my shakes makes them less gloopy. Between 300 and 500ml depending which shake it is! Try the vanilla hot with some coffee in it tastes better.
Hopefully the taste will get better once you're in ketosis. Good luck and well done, day 4 already passed halfway to WI day xx

nursetubs said:
I add a lot more water to my shakes makes them less gloopy. Between 300 and 500ml depending which shake it is! Try the vanilla hot with some coffee in it tastes better.
Hopefully the taste will get better once you're in ketosis. Good luck and well done, day 4 already passed halfway to WI day xx

Thank you for the encouragement nursetubs!

Unfortunately I don't like coffee, so there's goes that! But doesn't having the shakes hot kill the nutrients?

Hi there!

I don't do the shakes at all - yuck.

I do soups and bars only, and get on well with that.

Good luck and stay strong!

Darcy15 said:
Hi there!

I don't do the shakes at all - yuck.

I do soups and bars only, and get on well with that.

Good luck and stay strong!

Hi there Darcy,

Thanks for stopping by. I absolutely hate the shakes! What do they put in that stuff?!? Well, I got a lot to get through since I ended up buying the mixed bumper pack.... I'll defo be ordering the soups and bars only next time!! Phwoarrr!!!

Hi have you tried the water flavoring with hot water its really nice and makes a change from black coffee x

mrsblobby38 said:
Hi have you tried the water flavoring with hot water its really nice and makes a change from black coffee x

No I haven't. Juices and water flavourings aren't my thing :-/ thanks tho xx

Day 5 for me today and I'm so proud of myself that I made it this far. Today was the first day I gave in a little and had two boiled eggs for breakfast, I also made myself some Ginger tea. Aaah really soothed me down cause I feel a cold coming on...

Oh n I also had a sneak peak at the scales!!!!! I've lost 7lb so far!! I'm real happyyyy :)

Not a good day today! Had a about a handful of Spag Bol I made. :( - I guess I got too cocky after my WI... Well no more sneak peaks at the scales for me...

Ok, so today I've decided to change my eating pattern. instead of having myshake n soup packs in one go I've decided to split them in half.

So here's my rough plan:

10am: 1/2 Shake
12: 1/2 bar with Ginger Tea
2-3pm: 1/2 Shake
5pm: Soup
7: 1/2 bar and Ginger Tea

Fingers crossed, hope it helps!

Today I'm not as hungry either, have quite a bit of energy? Am I in ketosis finally? ... I hope so!!

:wee: well done you xx

Back