A message for all new members

Status
Not open for further replies.
i am sorry that i have not said hello before but i thought i didnt need anyone to help me but now i know i do so i have done as you ask and started a new thread to say hello

Glad to be on board!

Hi

I found this forum looking for recipes - it is really nice to find a forum like this.

I am a retuner to SW and have lost 1 1/2 stone in the last 9 weeks. I joined on-line because I can not aleays get to a class and it is really good for me.

Need to find out how to get the cool signatures etc.

J:character00238:

Hi, I've recently joined this site as I've been looking for some motivation. I've been a SW member for just over 2 years and have lost 3 1/2 stone so far but cannot seem to shift the last stone! Reading about all the success stories on here is really inspiring me again and hopefully it won't be long before I'm at target!

hIYA !!!, I joined lighterlife 3 weeks ago, I have 3 stones and 7lbs to lose. I recently gave birth to a beautiful daughter and while preg had the moment that I need to sort my life out and stop putting things off. I also want to make sure I set my daughter a good example on eat healthy food. I have waited for the 3 months and am now ready to roll !!

Kam

Hi im Claire, this is my 4 week at SW and so far ive done far better than i thought i would loosing 10 and a half ponds so far.:) Now just for the other 70 :p

Hi :)
I just started a weight watchers type diet... I'm not going to the meetings or anything, but I've researched a bit before starting.
I came across this site on google, so I hope it'll help with motivation and encouragement. :)

Hi,

I came across this site on Monday morning - after weighing myself for the first time in about 2 months and was feeling very low and annoyed with myself! Last year I lost nearly 3 stones with Slimming World, but stopped going just before Christmas - I'd just started going out with my boyfriend and all the meals out and takeaways were making me too embarrassed to go for my weigh-ins! As a result the weight piled back on, and probably a little bit more too!
I've been really inspired by all the blogs and threads on here and have decided to give SW another go - thanks for the boost! xx

Hi im also new..have decided to give slimming world ago yet again!! But am doing it at home as i have all the info just hoping for a little help from you guys to see me to my target. The sites great full of good recipe ideas. Well im on day two and so far so good.

It's amazing how quickly the weight seems to creep back on i feel like i've really let myself down-but hey this is a fresh start and i WILL reach target.We can do it, keep me posted how its going good luck x

Hello I am also giving Slimming world another go after a long break! I did it about 4 years ago and lost about 3 stone but life sort of got in the way but I feel ready to give it a go now!

Go for it honeybubbles and welcome :D:D:D

Hi, I’ve been reading the site for about a year now and decided to sign up this evening in hope that I would get the encouragement and support to stick with Cambridge this time around. I really really really want to lose the weight!
Could someone tell me how to get one of those countdown tickers?

Welcome Wakaman :D:D:D

Hi Jollyjen, I started India & Neris's diet on the 10th August 2009 and have found it really easy to follow - lost seven pounds but seem to be a bit stuck at the moment ! (have not done any walking yet !) I feel great and I am going to keep going ! I would be interested to hear how you are finding it.
Rather irritatingly my (slim) husband has lost 2lbs this week just through having the same evening meal as me ! We have found the cauliflower mash a complete revelation - and I am pleased that there are recipes (Shepherds pie and Sausage and mash) that will be great for when the weather is miserable and you want some comfort food.

Good luck !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back