A Ninja's diary

Ninja

Silver Member
EE

B/fast
28g Porridge/1 ryvita with cottage cheese (low fat of course) HeA & B

Lunch
Roast dinner - beef, mash pots using remains of milk allowance, sw roast pots, broccoli, carrots, sprouts, stuffing ball, york pud & gravy.
Dessert: Apricot crumble using sw crumble recipe and healthy options custard.

Tea
Healthy options chick noodles with added sweetcorn and soy sauce.
Muller light yoghurt

Syns
York Pudd 2.5
stuffing 3
gravy 3
custard 4
crumble 5

Total = 17.5

Well.....it is mothers day :break_diet:

EE again

B-Fast
28g porridge, milk from allowance and ryvita with 1 dairylea light triangle

Lunch
Left over roast dinner: mash, beef, york pud, stuffing ball, peas, carrots, brussels and gravy
Muller light yog

Tea
Scrambled egg (using left over milk allowance) beans, bacon, 1xb toast, new pots fried in fry light.
Muller light

Snacks
Apple
Homemade crisps (as per recipe on here)

Syns
York Pudd 2.5
stuffing 3
gravy 2
bread 3
butter 1
Dairylea triangle 1.5

Total 13

A good day today, even got back on the exercise band wagon and did 35 mins on the Wii :angel09:

Last edited:
EE

B/fast
2 slices b tst with lemon curd using healthy b

Lunch
Chick, Mayo and sweetcorn sandwich with home made crisps

Dinner
Chick and sweetcorn savoury rice with chicken.
Muller light with chocolate sprinkles.

Snack
Apple, Grapes and a couple of slices of cous cous quiche made with bacon, mushrooms, peppers and cheese using my healthy a.

Syns

LF Spread 3
Lemon curd 1
Mayonnaise light 1
2 slices 400g b bread 6

Total 11

Today I bought a rotisserie chicken and have picked at it throughout the day. As well as using it for my meals today. Made a cous cous quiche from an idea which was in the recipe thread using the cous cous as the base instead of pastry and it worked a treat. made the filling with half a tub of quark, 3 eggs, cheese, mushrooms, bacon and red peppers. Just what happened to be in my fridge. It was very tasty and my OH didn't even notice that it was cous cous instead of pastry and he had it for his dinner with some pasta.

EE Day

Bfast
Porridge

Lunch
Chinese chix and sweetcorn soup from a recipe shown on here. Didn't have any Chix bovril so have to syn it. 1 400g b bread.
Muller light

Snacks
Apple, grapes and packet of french fries crisps

Dinner
JP, baked beans and left over cous cous quiche.
Muller light.

Syns
125ml Milk 3
b bread 3
LF spread 1
Stoke cube 1
crisps 4.5

Total 12.5

I'm trying to keep my syns down to 10 per day this week in an effort to give my weight loss a boost, but today my meal plan had to be thrown out of the window due to being asked to go into work 2 hrs early. But I kept it as low as possible.

The Chinese chicken and sweetcorn soup was lovely and so easy and quick to make. I had it made in 5 mins flat thanks to having some chicken left over from yesterdays rotisserie chicken. Plenty of soup left over for tomorrows lunch too...yummeh!

EE

B fast
No surprises....porridge again and 250 ml ss milk as HB.

Dinner
Mash pots (using milk allowance), WW sausages, cabbage, carrots, onions and gravy.

Tea
Left over Chinese chix and sweetcorn soup and slice of b bread
Muller light

Snacks
Grapes and home made syn free crisps

Syns
3 saus 1.5
LF spread 1
gravy 2
Oxo stock 1
Bread 3.5

Total 9

EE

B.fast
Time for a change....2 x 440g b toast (healthy B), baked beans, 2 egg and 2 bacon

Lunch
Jacket pot, tuna, sweetcorn and mayonnaise

Snack
Apple

Dinner
Chilli con Carne and rice with cheese (Healthy A).
Muller light with chocolate

Syns

Mayo 1
Chilli mix 2.5
LF Spread 4 (on j/p and toast)

Total 7.5

Last edited:
EE

B.Fast
Porridge with milk as healthy A

Lunch
Tuna, mayonnaise and sweetcorn s/w using bread as Healthy B and walkers french fries crisps
Muller yoghurt

Dinner
Ragout - Mince, tinned toms, cherry toms, cinnamon, swede, onions, garlic, bovril, red chilli and basmati rice.

Snacks
Cous cous cake

Syns
28g porridge 5
mayonnaise 0.5
crisps 4
LF Spread 1
4 x lemony cous cous cake 2

Total 12.5

Thought I'd try a new recipe today and found one called Rich beef and tomato ragout (no idea how it's pronounced) in the SW One pot Wonders book. Lot's of great recipes in there. Really enjoyed it though, completely free on red and EE and went down a treat with some rice. Loads left for tomorrow. :gimi:

Went to Meadow hall today and healthy eating plan went right out of the window when everyone decided that they wanted pizza hut. I started off well, deciding to have pasta with chicken but it was slathered in cheese sauce with more cheese on top. Then I decided to have garlic bread with it too :break_diet: I wouldn't have minded too much but it didn't even taste very nice :cry: . Anyhoo, here goes.....

B.fast
28g Porridge Healthy B and A

Lunch
Chicken and pasta in cheese sauce with garlic ciabatta.

Dinner
Left over ragout and rice....totally free thank god. Cous cous cake...x 3 :(

Syns
Cheese pasta = a couple of thousand ???
Garlic Ciabatta = a million ????
Cous cake = 1.5

Total = £325,000000 ?????:cry:

EE

Today was taster day at WI. I made Chinese chicken and sweetcorn soup and a quiche using couscous as a base, both of which I got recipes from here. Everyone at the meeting loved them, I had just enough left over to have for my lunch and dinner today.

B.fast
Porridge (HeB)....this is getting boring now :(

Lunch
It was taster day at our SW meeting so I had a few little bits and pieces to eat there.
Chinese chicken and sweetcorn soup.

Dinner
Quiche made with couscous (used cheese as HeA, Jacket potato and baked beans
Muller yoghurt and 2 x lemony cous cous cake

Snacks
Grapes
4 x jelly babies

Syns
LF Spread 2
Milk 4
cous cous cake 1
Stock cube 1
Cheese 2
crispbread 1.5
4 x jelly babies 4

Total 15.5

EE

B fast
Porridge (milk HeA) and ryvita with dairylea triangle.

Lunch
2 x 400g b toast and mackerel in tom sauce and crisps

Dinner
3 x ww sausages, Sweet potato, white potato, cabbage n leek, carrots and broccoli with onions and gravy.
muller light

snack
apple

Syns
crisps 4
porridge 5
cheese triangle 1.5
gravy 2
Sausages 1.5

Total 14

All plans went out the window today after a blazing row with OH whilst cooking dinner, so I've had to make some changes to my menu...lol.

B fast
Porridge (HeB)

Lunch
Half a pizza made with smash for the base coated with an egg, tom purée, onion, smoky bacon and LF mozzarella cheese and cheddar (HeA).

Dinner
SW chips and egg both cooked in the oven and baked beans.
Muller light with chocolate.

Snack
grapes
Tuna, sweetcorn and mayo

Syns
Milk 4
mayo 0.5
cheese 2
2 x rolo's 2

Total 8.5

Last edited:
AM
Decisions decisions, I haven't got my menu planned today and I'm not sure what to do. I have some mince in the fridge but I can't make my mind up what to do with it. I could make some burgers or maybe a cottage pie and get some veggies in me. :sigh:

B fast
Porridge HeB with milk as HeA

Lunch
Lots of rotisserie chicken and a pasta in sauce using remaining milk and loose sweetcorn.

PM
The mince ideas have gone out of the window. I can't be bothered to make anything, I think it'll be just a JP and tuna or noodles for dinner.

Dinner
J/P with tuna, sweetcorn and mayo.

Syns
Cherry muller light
and chocolate 2
mayo 1
LF spread 2
Muffin (bite of) 2
Hot chocolate 2

Total 9

Last edited:
Today is splurge day. I promised myself a curry with all the fixings if I lost at least 2lb last week and kept my syns down this week. So I ate only free foods and a HeB all day till I had my curry.

B fast
2 x WW saus, tinned spaghetti, eggs, bacon and 2 b toast (HeB)

Dinner
Chicken Korma, pilau rice, samosa, onion bhaji and 1/2 naan bread.
Muller light

Syns
Chicken korma etc....I have no idea
2 WW saus 1
Snickers 16...ouch!!
Hot chocolate 2

Total....f*ck knows

A very bad day today. I will reign it in tomorrow though and get back to 100% again.

I've done loads of gardening yesterday and today (4 hours today...phew!!) and I'm feeling my muscles that I don't normally use...lol. Mainly my gluteus maximus ;) aand I've definitely worked up an appetite.

B/fast
Porridge and ryvita with LF cottage cheese.
Milk half of HeA.

Lunch
Branstons ravioli with cheese as other half of HeA.

Dinner
Pork and apple burgers, caramelised onions, Corn on the cob, SW chips and muller light yoghurt. Wholemeal bun as HeB

Syns
28g Porridge 5
LF spread 2
Ketchup 1

Total 8

Last edited:
Bfast
Porridge and ryvita with cottage cheese (HeB)

Lunch
J/pot, tuna, mayonnaise and sweetcorn.
Muller light

Dinner
Cottage pie made with beef mince, onion, carrots, peas and a sweet pot and white pot mixed together and topped with cheese (HeA). Served with shredded cabbage n leek, broccoli and peas.

Snack
Apple

Syns
Milk 3.5
Mayo 1
LF Spread 2
gravy 2

Total 8.5

Last edited:
B/fast
Porridge and ryita with cottage cheese. (milk as half of HeA)

Lunch
2 x 400g b bread with mackerel in tom sauce (Bread HeB) and muller light.

Dinner
Left over cottage pie made with sweet potato, mince beef, onions (S), carrots (S) and peas and topped with cheese (half HeA) served with broccoli (S)and cabbage n leek (S)with gravy.
Muller light with chocolate.

Snack
Apple (S)

Syns
Porridge 5
Gravy 3

Total 8

5 speed foods

Last edited:
Trying Mix to Max for a change. If anyone can see a problem with it please let me know as this is the first time I've done it.

This is the menu for today.

B/fast
Porridge and ryvita with cottage cheese. (milk as HeA and porridge HeB)

Lunch (Red)
pork chops marinated in honey, soy sauce, garlic, olive oil and Italian seasoning. Small boiled pots with skins on, cabbage n leeks (S), carrots (S) and broccoli (S). (Pots as HeB)
Dessert
Meringue nest, quark, fromage frais and strawberries (SS).

Tea (Green)
J/P, baked beans (SS) and cheese (HeA).

Snack
Apple (S)

Syns
honey 1
LF spread 3
Meringue nest 2.5

Total 6.5

4 speed and 2 super speed foods

Last edited:
Looks good Ninja! As sausage said, chuck a couple syns on for your olive oil, depending on quantity.
Aren't you having any snacks? *impressed* If you do, just make sure they're superfree... Fruit and veg basically.

Back