Total Solution Aaron's Exante Diary

Do you ever actually do any work?! I remembered what you said about Hugo and the cat, made me laugh yesterday when my dad's friend's daughter popped round with a message for my dad and they had their dog (a little jack russell/yorkie cross) with them. My dad told them to come in and when they were leaving they met Simba at the door and he FREAKED! Was so so funny! But I was right, him and a dog wouldn't mix, he gets scared if even I walk into the room sometimes and will bolt and hide lol

And.... I've got Spartacus!

Hahahaha, I think its so funny to see things like that, I think one of the things that makes it so hillarious is the cats just really DON'T like them! Even harmless little dogs! lol poor Simba :D

I do loadsa work!! Lol, I'm so good at what I do, that I can get away with a bit of slack here and there... ;) its nearly Friday anyway, need to wind down a bit don't ya!!!

Spartacus woop!!! First series you've got haven't you? Thats definitely the best, let me know what you think!!! x

Simba's never been around dogs either so I guess he's just not used to them. Hmm but would you really tell us you were rubbish at your job, even if you were? lol During my third year of uni I worked in a lettings agents doing admin, I was often the only one in there so there was often a lot of facebook, even msn haha I still got the work done though too so it's fiiiine lol

Yup it's the first series, will see how that goes and then maybe catch up on the second. Remember, if it's bad, hug = mine but you're still his pooper scooper!

Aye haha as long as the works done! All that is blocked here though, luckily Minimins isn't... If I come in one day and it is, I will be VERY upset :(

How's your knee today? Ready to rock and roll with some brutal exercise? And if Hugo poo's on my shoe again I will GIVE him to you! Lol ;)

Also, Spartacus has 2 series and a little "mini" series in between, 6 episodes I think it is. Its cool, you will like it. :)

Ah see I was a clever one and knew ways around it haha :) I might have to drop an anonymous note off about blocking minis! :p

I dunno, it's really noisy today but less painful. Going to try do Kettleworx in a bit, that'll be the real test though. I'm going to try aquafit tonight as well, see if that helps as I think I'll be better off with aquafit than swimming. You've got an instructor to keep the pace, otherwise I find I can go swimming for ages and not do nearly as much as I should have!

Haha you're forgetting that even if he's mine, you still have to clean up his poo so that way you just have the bad stuff and none of the good lol

AaronCampbell said:
Haha!!! They are hillarious little things! Hugo keeps having little stand offs with the cat, and he only wants to play and he thinks its really great, but the cat DOES NOT like! Today the cat charged and hissed at him, and Hugo tried running away so fast he actually fell over, funniest thing he's done so far :p

Soooo looking forward to Friday, one more day! I'm looking forward to Saturday even more, excited for this weeks weigh in :) and then I'm into week 8, woop! Watching Star Wars in 3D at the piccies tomorrow, should be good :)

In the office on my own at work today, so have a feeling its going to be a bit of a coffee and minimins day :p

Lol sounds like a plan Aaron ;) nearly Friday :)

caroline g said:
Do you ever actually do any work?! I remembered what you said about Hugo and the cat, made me laugh yesterday when my dad's friend's daughter popped round with a message for my dad and they had their dog (a little jack russell/yorkie cross) with them. My dad told them to come in and when they were leaving they met Simba at the door and he FREAKED! Was so so funny! But I was right, him and a dog wouldn't mix, he gets scared if even I walk into the room sometimes and will bolt and hide lol

And.... I've got Spartacus!

I've got a big scaredy cat too but her and the dog get on fine now, just got to let the dog know the cat is above it in the pecking order and that it doesn't want to play lol

How's the diet going Aaron?x

Its going really really great Kirst thanks! On my 8th week soon and one of my good friends tonight was just amazed at how I'm doing :) almost halfway through now and its flown, feeling good about myself aswell so everything is going good ;-) how's you hun? X

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy SII using MiniMins

Oh and went to the piccies tonight and got offered popcorn and chocolate... Politely said no :) yay. Was very content with my diet coke!

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy SII using MiniMins

I'm impressed! I've got the cinema tomorrow, hope I'm as strong lol

well done aaron! over half way? fab! im aiming to lose 24lbs in 6 weeks.... im adamant im gonna be well in the 9s for my wedding! xx

Course you will be Caroline :) you'll do fine, keep your eyes on the prize! ;) eye of the tiger!!!

Got nothing planned this weekend, gonna do some more puppy training this weekend though see if I can get Hugo to sit and keep his toilet training going at a good pace! He's doing good bless him.

On my second large mug of coffee, REALLY need it today... Weigh in tomorrow, I'm reckoning about 4-5 lbs off this week :D

And also Carrie that is easily achieveable in 6 weeks, its surprising just how much weight you can shift in a time frame like that! :) best of luck to ya!!! x

you just reminded me about my coffee that i had sitting in the kitchen. i use the nescafe green coffee... tidy! im having a cleaning day.... then ironing..... then take the children a bike run to asda for some biggest loser bars or tesco for some ultra slim bars then might take them to the cinema to see the muppets....that should keep me busy... at least then ill have my bar for the cinema. ill put it in the freezer for a bit before we go.... have a great day toilet training... the dog that is ;) lol xx

Last edited:
its great to see your little dog is settling in so well. when they get bigger you tend to forget how it was, pretty much like when the kids are small and then they become teenagers lol.

my boxer was 5 in jan and after her first season she settled down quite considerably but saying that shes still a box of madness and i wouldnt do without her for one minute.

hey one thing. i dont know as i havent read all your doggie posts, but is she able to go out for walkies yet or has she not had her injections yet? i want to warn you against him picking up snails. my boxer had a habit of picking up stones and mouthing them and picked up a snail. she contracted lungworm at 4 months and in two days was a very very sick pup and it took months to get her right and it has now given her a pretty bad heart so if you see any of those slow moving bu@@ers, throw um over the neighbours garden lol

h xx

You put the bars in the freezer? o_O you got a pretty busy day! The muppets looks pretty good I was actually considering watching it myself ha! Used to love the muppets when I was a bit younger!

Wish I had more stuff to post regarding weight loss, but these past few days... Just notreally had anything to write, lol everything is just slow, steady and consistent atm. Spose its not a bad thing :)

Hi Harriet, Hugo can't go walkies yet but he does go in my garden, and yes he also picks up stones all the time! That has worried me a little bit, will be extra careful when I'm outside with him... Thanks for the heads up!! x

As you can imagine they take ages to eat when they've been in the freezer. That'll keep mesane when the boys are having popcorn lol. I'm going back to daily weighing. Nearly two weeks of not weighing and I'm good for a few days then I have a binge. A daily weighing stops me binging as much.

Slow and steady wins the race Aaron and your def winning! Xx

Hi Harriet, Hugo can't go walkies yet but he does go in my garden, and yes he also picks up stones all the time! That has worried me a little bit, will be extra careful when I'm outside with him... Thanks for the heads up!! x

np..id just hate for you to go through what mine did..it was very time consuming and v v costly..thank god we had pet insurance as it cost £1,800.00 by the time she was better..not good

h x (btw id say it was good not talking about weight all the time, other stuff takes your mind off it . i cant wait til im back into exante again, i know it takes a few days to get back in the habit and thats the bit i hate the most lol)

Slow and steady wins the race Aaron and your def winning! Xx

Charlie Sheen would be PROUD of me!!! :D but that is a great idea with the freezer, I am tempted to try that tonight!!! Thanks for the inadvertant tip! :p

Thank you harriet also, very kind of you :) I don't get why vet bills are so EXPENSIVE!!! :( worse than car insurance!!! x

And yus you have a point, as much as I find it a bit weird not having updates about the weight loss thingy, it is quite nice for it to not be on my mind constantly :) maybe I'm reaching a new 'zone'... who knows! x

Back