Aisha's S'n'S Journey!

Hey all, been abit absent lately! Made it to day 5 thank God! I must admit, i had abit of a cheat today, very naughty i know but im not gonna dwell on it, not gonna let it bring me down .. Im completely mentally back on track now and am going 100% tomorrow! .. I had my weigh in today and only lost 2lb this week which upset me abit, any weight loss is good weight loss but i expected a lot more! Just gonna have to work extra hard next week to make up for it!

Hope everyones had a good day :)

Xx

Aisha, it's not called dreaded week 3 for nothing :) but 2lbs is 2lbs closer to goal. Stay on track and no doubt things will pick up next week xx

I bloody hope so borders! I really need a pick-me-up so the scales better be on my side this week!

Day 6 and im back on track after my cheating yesterday :s .. the scales were kind to me this morning aswell which was a surprise so it looks like my cheating didnt do me too much harm! Hope everyones day is going well!

Xx

Hey Tara, im doin ok thanx :) .. Been getting on quite well but today has been abit of a bad one for some unknown reason! .. Iv been on the verge of crying all day simply because i wanted to eat some bread! lol (silly i know!) .. I havent been feeling hungry or anything, it was just my brain being horrible to me but got through it and didnt have the bread :) and I feel much better for it!

Hopefully the dreaded week 3 will p**s off and i can get back to actually shifting some weight! (Fingers Crossed!) .. The finish line is in sight, Just gotta learn to forget the bread!

Aisha, you really haven't got too far to go now. Stay strong and you will be there in no time :)

Keep going my little mango xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

thanx guys! .. This week is looking better thank God! 2lbs gone so far this week with my WI day coming up on tuesday so hopefully this week will get me motivated!

Hi Aisha,

Hows it going? Keeping my fingers crossed for you for weigh in on tues!!! You've done so well so far!!! xxxx

Thanx tara :) .. Still stuggling with cravings though :(

Been thinkin about things and am thinkin of mayb makin some modifications to my diet. Im havin quite a few problems with cravings etc to the point where AT LEAST once a day il b close to tears missing my fave foods and itl leave me with a sad feeling all evening! I do have my good points but the bad points r gettin too bad and too often!

Was thinkin, what about carryin on with s&s but only 2/3 packs a day with like 100g of chicken and some salad in the day and mayb a low carb/cal snack? .. I know people on 3 packs a day are allowed 100g of chicken and salad so im guessin that should b fine. Im just missing chewing and eating normal and human stuff!

What do u think people? Good idea or bad?

I think if the 100g protein and veg option works for you then you should have it. That's the beauty of this diet, you can have anything from 3 packs on their own to 4 packs, salad/veggies and protein and anything in between. Just be careful about the quantities of the real food as if they start to creep up too much you won't be losing as much as you want to. The packs are simple as it's all counted out for us.

Yep thats what im worried about, dont want food creeping up! I think im gonna give it a try and see what happens.

In my 2 weeks of homemade vlcd'ing, i lost 7lbs and 6lbs but since starting s&s my 1st week was 2lbs and this week will probably be the same so i think i may need a change because it may seem like some things work for me and some things dont!

But also remember that your first losses would have been higher because it was mostly water so the 2lbs this week would be fat. Good luck hun x

Yes, you'll never get the same losses as the first 2 weeks again. After the first 2 weeks on any diet you settle down into smaller but consistent losses. I don't think adding food into the mix will change that. Just look at anyone's signature and their first 2 weeks are generally the best.

Yeah Aisha I think you should do what suits you. However, if you miss chewing, how about the meals with veg's mixed in? Thats What I do and I find it does the job. Also as the others have said, the first weeks are always higher and you would have to eat so much protein and do a load of cardio every week to lose 5lbs of fat continuously.

I have read a few diaries on here, people who've lost alot so far and are experiencing small losses. But they keep going, and it will pay off in the end. The basic maths behind it calories in vs calories out must work out in the end. How about having four mealpacks a day with veg, and adding some light cardio?

xxx

Back