Alongwaytogo is on her way ...

lol! Good for you hun! It's true! :)

Weigh in at the docs today, feeling nervous, though have been good. Had a few nibbles at my MILs birthday at the weekend though that's as bad as I've been. Actually got the cheese out of the fridge one day last week and just smelt it. I REALLY miss cheese!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Good luck let us know how it goes!! Xx

Well, lost 5 lbs, so it has definitely slowed a lot. That averages 1 1/2 lbs a week over the last 3 weeks.

Would like to lose 11 lbs by 15 September, so need to have a think about how I can speed things up a bit.

Well done..as long as you're sticking to the two rules and drinking plenty there isn't much else you can do to speed things up, apart from increasing exercise. You're having a steady, healthy weight loss and that's important :)

Thanks Bunny. I do need to up my water intake, this has dropped off over the last couple of weeks.

I am down into the 17s, which is good (for me!). Would like to be in the 16s before we go away for our wedding anniversary.

After dieting for 6-8 weeks is my danger period when I usually think sod it and start slipping. I haven't done that this time and do feel very different to how I have done on other diets. Just hope I can keep this frame of mind forever.

Hi Ladies (and the odd Gent)

Weigh in today and have lost another 6lbs, so just 1lb off of 2 stone lost so far. Am really pleased!!!!

You're doing so well, I'm sure you can keep this up, just stay positive :)

Thanks Violet and Storm. I would like to lose 5 lbs over the next two weeks to reach the target of being under 17 stone for our anniversary. If I don't get there, its not the end of the world, this is the lightest I have been for years anyhow.

My clothes are feeling really big which is such a fantastic feeling :D. Still a long way to go, but getting there and still not struggling too much.

Thankfully the kids will be back at school from next Tuesday, so peace will once again reign over the house (can't wait). It is brilliant that I work from home, but can be a bit stressy in the holidays.

Still swimming, did half an hour then an aquatone class last night. I would really recommend it if you can get to one at all and it has definitely helped with the bingo wings. Zumba once a week too, but don't enjoy that as much.

My eldest is back at school on Wednesday and my youngest starts reception half days from the 15th and full time by the end of September, I'm going to be lost without him, I'm used to having him home with me after nursery. I'll have a lot more time on my hands.

What do you do from home hun?

It will be nice to have more time to yourself, but I'm sure you'll miss him. I didn't want my two youngest to start school. They are going into year 3 this year, I can't believe how fast time goes.

I work as a marketing/subscriptions manager. Luckily my then boss let me work from home after I had the boys. My boss now is in the States so it doesn't really matter if I am in the office or work from home as we stay in touch via email/phone.

Saw my Mum, sister and aunt today and they all noticed that I had lost weight which was fab. Must say my shape has really changed which is something I have never seen before when I have lost weight (not lost this much for yonks though). Must be the exercise which is something I've never done before.

Watching the x-factor with the kids at the mo, they love it!

It will be nice to have more time to yourself, but I'm sure you'll miss him. I didn't want my two youngest to start school. They are going into year 3 this year, I can't believe how fast time goes.

I work as a marketing/subscriptions manager. Luckily my then boss let me work from home after I had the boys. My boss now is in the States so it doesn't really matter if I am in the office or work from home as we stay in touch via email/phone.

Saw my Mum, sister and aunt today and they all noticed that I had lost weight which was fab. Must say my shape has really changed which is something I have never seen before when I have lost weight (not lost this much for yonks though). Must be the exercise which is something I've never done before.

Watching the x-factor with the kids at the mo, they love it!

I will miss him dearly. My eldest is going into year 4, next September he'll be going to middle school :cry:

The X-Factor was great last night, I liked the youngish lad, can't remember his name. I'd love to work from home, I have the discipline for it, i think it's just a rare thing now itsn't it?

It's great to ge compliments, gives you a real boost, well done hun! :)

I cried when all of mine started school, it is really the end of their baby-hood. We back onto the school that my twins go to, so when they started I used to go to the end of the garden and hide behind the shed and see if I could see them!

I cried when all of mine started school, it is really the end of their baby-hood. We back onto the school that my twins go to, so when they started I used to go to the end of the garden and hide behind the shed and see if I could see them!

I cried too, I had a right problem letting go when my eldest hit reception and he was going to be there all day!

Their school is a 10 minute walk away, I'd go down at lunch times, and watch him in the playground from the top gate...I'll probably do the same when my youngest starts back. ;)

Well they are all off to school now. The house is sssooooooo peaceful. As much as it is better for me for working, I do miss the them a bit .... It will be back to the usual noise and mayhem with the 4 of them soon enough.

Just going to watch Great British Bake Off on Iplayer, I love that programme, some of hte stuff they make looks gorgeous.

Not had enough to eat the last couple of days, so need to sort that out tomorrow.

Back