Amazing August Angels!!!

I lost 3lbs this week! Yey! x

Oh well done Pippy! And Mooky and all you others! What a good start! Don't be down Tina, you will lose that half and a lot more next week!

Well done everyone. As Em has said i'm not officially weighing in till September but still trying to maintain on hols, looks like a between 1lb and 3lb loss this week...gives me something to play with :)

Hi all...

Sorry I haven't been around over the last few days... one o fmy uni friends got married so I have been away, was an amazing day!!!
As of tomorrow I am away again, camping with a different friend, so won't be at WI this week, and won't be able to update losses.
I will get online again on Saturday and update everything then.
Take care all
Emma xXx

I stayed the same this week! :D What a relef! I've been a bad bad girl :asskick:

-2.5lbs this week- you all know thats so deserved! Im soooo chuffed, feel invincible :)

I had a date tonight too, with a really nice guy :)

Great loss NN89! How did the date go?

I lost 1.5lb this week

Great loss NN89! How did the date go?

I lost 1.5lb this week

Thanks! I thought it went well but just got a text saying 'had a good time last night, good luck with the course' an obvious blow off! Ah well, plenty more fish!

His loss! Well done on your loss!

I lost 2.5lbs got my 2 stone award and to cap it all, Slimmer of the Week!

Hi all!!

Good news... my laptop charger has arrived, so I can get online again! Hooray!

Well done NN89... that's an average of almost 2lb a week... excellent!!!
As for the date.... defo his loss!!!

Judimac... well done you!!! a nice loss, and TWO awards in ONE night!!! Fantabulous work on your part this week!!! :D

Hi ladies forgot to update last week i lost 1lb and then 1lb again this week!!

Blimey everyone is having a cracking run. NN nice to see you still with us. Think i've STS this week on my "unofficial" weigh in. Go Angels :)

1lb this week for me

Wow!!!
I am being completely genuine now, when I say that the Angels really are AMAZING this month!!!
So many losses, even though it seems to be a hard month for sticking to plan.

TinaT: Do you stay to class? What does your leader say?
You have come a very long way... look at your BMI! From 38, right down to 30.

Classification BMI Category Risk of developing health problems

Underweight < 18.5 Increased
Normal Weight 18.5 - 24.9 Least
Overweight 25.0 - 29.9 Increased
Obese 30.0 - 34.9 High
Obese 35.0 - 39.9 Very high
Morbidly obese >= 40.0 Extremely high

You are sooooooo close to being overweight instead of obese, which I peronally consider to be a MASSIVE step, as it makes such a difference to your health, and to the way people see you. Also, for me, I hate hate hate the word obese, and would much rather be overweight. I'm getting there, but you're closer than me!!!

Chuffy... lovely to see you still here even though you're on holiday, and you're doing a corking job of keeping your weight off, well done!

I am completely back on track now, and am going to give myself a bit of a mini target, as I'm not going to hit my original one, I have one more WI this month, and I would like to be Slimmer of the week, and also to get my 2 and a half stone award back. I currently stand 2 stone 4.5lbs lighter than I was in January, so if I can manage to lose 2.5 next week, I will be absolutely chuffed beyond belief!!!

Good luck for the last 12 days of August Angels. :)

Last edited:
Everyone really is doing well! Im really aiming to get my mini target of 7lbs for august, i'd be so chuffed! It really does show after a few bad weeks you CAN bounce back!

Back