Amazing August Angels!!!

I'll keep my fingers crossed for you NN89... you can do it! You're a fab example of how the plan does work. :)

3.5lbs to go... I think you WI on a Tuesday, in which case next week is the last WI in August.

I'll keep my fingers crossed for you NN89... you can do it! You're a fab example of how the plan does work. :)

3.5lbs to go... I think you WI on a Tuesday, in which case next week is the last WI in August.

oh bum! Maybe not then!

Hi Emz.
Yes I do stay to class , had a talk with our leader after and have decided with her help to do fast forward for a week and see if that boost me. I do stick to plan but I guess I just need somthing different to get me going again.I am not very mobil at times so this dose'nt help.

I'm so pleased you have spoken with your C and made a plan Tina... after all, that's what she's there for!!!

Good luck on fast forward, and I'll be waiting to type in a loss for next week. :D

Hello everyone :)
Emz has said I can join you so hopefully you will all help me to get to my goal of 10 stone. I have 4 stone to lose after having my 2 daughters. I have been doing SW since Monday and my weigh in day is Tuesdays.
Wish me luck, looking forward to getting to know you.
Jools xx

Hello everyone :)
Emz has said I can join you so hopefully you will all help me to get to my goal of 10 stone. I have 4 stone to lose after having my 2 daughters. I have been doing SW since Monday and my weigh in day is Tuesdays.
Wish me luck, looking forward to getting to know you.
Jools xx

Its a good idea to set yourself a monthly target instead of overall, seems more bitesize doable, plus the teams here count up the losses monthly!

That sounds sensible, I will aim to lose 10lbs this month :D

Hi MooMoo. Glad you chose to join us.

Our months run as a calendar month, so the August challenge has only 1 WI left.

I think the best thing would be to set yourself a target to begin in September, and let me know in the new thread.

Let us know how you get on on Tuesday, I hope you are enjoying the plan so far.

Emma xXx

Thanks Emma, I will let you know how I get on with WI on Tuesday anyway but will set my target to lose 10lbs for September xx

Is 10lbs aiming too high? I thought 2.5lbs a week would be a good aim :confused: The last diet I did was the Cambridge diet last year and I lost 6lbs in my first week so maybe I'm expecting too much because of that and should set a lower target?

You will probably lose more in your first month, but you can never be sure.
Cambridge is a far more radical diet than SW, so has faster losses I believe.
The average loss on SW is 1 to 2lbs a week.
Good luck in your first month! :)

Ok will go for 8lbs for September then :)

I would say that's an excellent target, bearing in mind your week 1 WI is in August, so you won't be counting that one.

Emma xXx

sorry not been on for a few weeks but i am back now. i gained 1/2lb a fortnight ago but could not wi last week. so i shall let you know how i get on tomorrow.
hope everyone is well xx

I have my weigh in tonight but I dont expect to have lost anything after my red wine binge at weekend :( Have started afresh this week and will behave myself at weekends from now on ;)

Keep your chin up MooMoo!!! You may be pleasantly surprised, or if not you know the reason behind the reading on the scales. xXx

Welcome to our new members!

I lost 1.5 lbs this week!

I lost 4lbs this week :D

Back