Amiguettes are back and better than ever :)

hey babe. Glad the gym went well. Best of luck with tomorrow. I'm sure it will be a good day for u.
Be sure to log on when u get home to fill us in on ur day :)
I'm thinking of having an early night tonight.
Simon got me some Dulcolax today. hopefully i wont be up all night with cramps again like last time. Taking ur advice tho and taking them with plenty of water and wont have cup of tea before bed.
Cya tomorrow after ur busy day :D

i'll be on as soon as i get home, am excited but scared ha. Good luck with the tabs, shoulda took mine already with me being outearlybut oh well will take them now n hope for best ha.

Night hun, sweet dreams :)

Attachments

• goodnight.jpg
    goodnight.jpg
    15.7 KB · Views: 21
catdog said:
Hi girls,

im here for restart, dont worry im not gonna disappear without a trace if im ever in bad place where i need some time i'll always tell ye.

I'mstill not doinggreat tbh but i'm notgoing to help meself going the way i'm going.

Cheryl- so glad the christening went well, Olivers adorable :D you sound dead talented with baking, ive decided to make my own wedding cake :giggle: me and marks gonna practise when he's off end of month wish us luck :p.

Vickiet- glad you feeling more on even keel chick, i know how awful it is. Did you manage to sort your order out? ive missed mine before on a friday but just went down to the post office next day, sat morn to get it. i dunno ifitsany helpbut they usually open up that bit by 645 in morn cos its seperate to actual post office if you can get there before work?

OOH nearly forgot off to look at two gyms today to see if i feel comfortable at them woot, go me haha xx
Fearless xx

Hey sweetie I'm good just busy at work and knacketed at night lol
Yup my package finally arrived today so thinking of trying it tomorrow,
How have you been?? Xx

cherylxx said:
morning ladies.

Fearless.... have fun at the gym. hope it all goes well. lol'ing at u getting weighed at the gym butt naked. lol

Emma..... I think that's an awesome idea. Obviously there is a risk in starting up a new business in the current financial situation but as long as u are cautious with ur initial outlay and start small and build up, i can see u making it happen.

im back on plan today. im about to have my first pack. opting for a hot meal ( which i rarely do at lunchtime but fancy trying one of the pasta meals ).
i will let u know what i think of it.

Vickie .... are u ok hun? havent heard from u for a couple of days. did ur packs ever arrive?

Hey Cheryl
Im fine thanks yup my packs have arrived finally gonna try them out.
How have you found the packs?? Do you think you will carry on with S&S??? Xc

Emma1904 said:
Good morning!

You two crack me up! And yes it's official amazing friends crap weight loss support! (she says this tucking into a bacon sarnie! And girls... It's sooooo good!)

So been back at work now since Sunday and as suspected... It's just as crap as I left it two weeks ago :-( unorganised and jumped up seniors... So... Floating an idea here... Michelle and I are thinking about starting our own homecare company... We know the job, we know what upsets clients and frustrates carers and we think that we can make it work... I foresee a lot of late nights, paperwork and unpaid bills! Lol but this may be just what we need to make our lives a better place for us, I hate working for other people so it suits me and it means that Michelle can work her own hours and days do it works around her Fybro as well as Deven.

What do you all think? Xxx

Hey Emma
Think it's a great idea! Obviously I'm
Sure it will be hard work but if it's what you really want then I say go for it xx

HI Girls,

good to see ye vickie :)

so first day of work, i got there 945pm finished at 5pm didnt have to but was enjoying myself, its great-get first dibs on the stuff that comes in plus 25% discount woot hehe. im absolutely knackered, early nightfor me. im so proud of myself :eek: will go into more detail tomorra, im just so tired, me feets killing me! XX

Hey Cheryl
Im fine thanks yup my packs have arrived finally gonna try them out.
How have you found the packs?? Do you think you will carry on with S&S??? Xc

Hey Vickie,
I can honestly say I think s&s is gonna be much much easier to stick to. I love the spicy spaghetti. i sliced up a giant mushroom (flat mushroom) and dry fried it then put it on the plate as a kind of base and put the spicy spag on top. It was gorgeous and i was very surprised.
Last night I had the cottage pie. I added a few splashes of worester sauce and had it with lettuce and cucumber. Again i was impressed although it wasnt quite as nice as the spaghetti.
Love the lemon bar and also the vanilla and almond one.
I think i could live on 3 of the hot meals with one bar to be honest.

HI Girls,

good to see ye vickie :)

so first day of work, i got there 945pm finished at 5pm didnt have to but was enjoying myself, its great-get first dibs on the stuff that comes in plus 25% discount woot hehe. im absolutely knackered, early nightfor me. im so proud of myself :eek: will go into more detail tomorra, im just so tired, me feets killing me! XX

Glad u had a good day me lover.... I knew u would. :).
Weighed myself this morning and im now back to the weight i was before i ate at the weekend.
so i had 2 and a half days off and it took me 2 days to get the 6lbs gain off. im happy with that. :D
U get a good rest tonight.
Cya tomorrow.

Glad u had a good day me lover.... I knew u would. :).
Weighed myself this morning and im now back to the weight i was before i ate at the weekend.
so i had 2 and a half days off and it took me 2 days to get the 6lbs gain off. im happy with that. :D
U get a good rest tonight.
Cya tomorrow.

Well done chicky :D so glad you like the packs as well, so much better than cd aint it, i love the almond bars *drools*. my hours at charity shop are mon, tue, wed, you pretty much decide when you wanna go its great, less pressure! i said might go in today but it really took it out of me yesterday so just gona go to the gym, theres plenty ppl in on a thursday in shop so its not a prob :).

omg before work yesterday was at bustop, was just standing there minding me own business next thing i know im spun around :eek: a dog on one side of me, metal lead wrapped round me and girl on the other side, it took skin off me foot and was pouring with blood, felt really sorry for meself lol it still hurts and got mingng scab in place of skin booo! the mam ran up n said sorry, was a staffy so quite powerful n energetic so no wonder thgirl shot off so i didnt say nowt but then all down the street the girl was running with dog n the mam didnt even try to take dog off her *facepalm* some people!

fearless xx

Well done chicky :D so glad you like the packs as well, so much better than cd aint it, i love the almond bars *drools*. my hours at charity shop are mon, tue, wed, you pretty much decide when you wanna go its great, less pressure! i said might go in today but it really took it out of me yesterday so just gona go to the gym, theres plenty ppl in on a thursday in shop so its not a prob :).

omg before work yesterday was at bustop, was just standing there minding me own business next thing i know im spun around :eek: a dog on one side of me, metal lead wrapped round me and girl on the other side, it took skin off me foot and was pouring with blood, felt really sorry for meself lol it still hurts and got mingng scab in place of skin booo! the mam ran up n said sorry, was a staffy so quite powerful n energetic so no wonder thgirl shot off so i didnt say nowt but then all down the street the girl was running with dog n the mam didnt even try to take dog off her *facepalm* some people!

fearless xx

hiya hunny.

sounds painful with the doglead. I didnt laugh until u mentioned faceslapping and then i confess i chuckled. :p
Having a difficult day today.
Why is it I have days that are really easy and i dont have to put much effort in at all and then i have days from hell where all I can think about is food and not salad and veg which i could have anyway. oh no, i want pineapple cake and creme egg ( which simon nicely bought yesterday, thanks a lot simon :mad:) and i want corned beef and cheese toasty or boiled potatoes or some other food that would NOT be good. (sigh)
I hate having days like this. one half of my mind keeps saying ' come off the diet just for one day, have ur treats u want and start again tomorrow' but the sensible side of me knows it really isnt worth it and if i can just get to bedtime without caving in i will feel much better than i would feel if i eat junk from now till bedtime.
Come on Cheryl, take it one hour at a time...... You can do it. ( dont u hate it when people talk about themselves as another person) lol

hiya hunny.

sounds painful with the doglead. I didnt laugh until u mentioned faceslapping and then i confess i chuckled. :p
Having a difficult day today.
Why is it I have days that are really easy and i dont have to put much effort in at all and then i have days from hell where all I can think about is food and not salad and veg which i could have anyway. oh no, i want pineapple cake and creme egg ( which simon nicely bought yesterday, thanks a lot simon :mad:) and i want corned beef and cheese toasty or boiled potatoes or some other food that would NOT be good. (sigh)
I hate having days like this. one half of my mind keeps saying ' come off the diet just for one day, have ur treats u want and start again tomorrow' but the sensible side of me knows it really isnt worth it and if i can just get to bedtime without caving in i will feel much better than i would feel if i eat junk from now till bedtime.
Come on Cheryl, take it one hour at a time...... You can do it. ( dont u hate it when people talk about themselves as another person) lol

lol honest to god cheryl these things can only happen to me ha. don't worry im nursing my 1cm by 1cm scab and acting like ive got manflu :giggle:

i wont lie for all the good ive done this week getting 'job' and the gym ive not started diet, just cannit get through the first day so ye doing brilliant chick, much better than me *sigh* so annoyed with myself* really gonna give it all ive got tomorrow,i have to cheryl i really cannit go on like this, weigh in was awful i had piled on the weight already plus cos im eating loads me tablets are giving up on me and cannit go loo proper, i hold about 7lb minimum worth of food in me at a time :eek:, you can imagine me belly when i aint been to loo and its not exactly a bonny sight when i have lol.

You can do this Cheryl dont give in sweetie! i really should go back to OA tonight but i can't bear to leave house :( i was supposed to go gym today but the thought of going out in public today is terrifying im just not upto it. Did you ever go to OA? XX

lol honest to god cheryl these things can only happen to me ha. don't worry im nursing my 1cm by 1cm scab and acting like ive got manflu :giggle:

i wont lie for all the good ive done this week getting 'job' and the gym ive not started diet, just cannit get through the first day so ye doing brilliant chick, much better than me *sigh* so annoyed with myself* really gonna give it all ive got tomorrow,i have to cheryl i really cannit go on like this, weigh in was awful i had piled on the weight already plus cos im eating loads me tablets are giving up on me and cannit go loo proper, i hold about 7lb minimum worth of food in me at a time :eek:, you can imagine me belly when i aint been to loo and its not exactly a bonny sight when i have lol.

You can do this Cheryl dont give in sweetie! i really should go back to OA tonight but i can't bear to leave house :( i was supposed to go gym today but the thought of going out in public today is terrifying im just not upto it. Did you ever go to OA? XX

No, i never did get to a meeting. The fear of going was enough to stop me going and now i live out of the area... oh well.
I took 2 Dulcolax last night.
woke up this morning with pretty bad cramps ( not as bad as last time tho) and i thought to myself ' here we go' and prepared myself for running to the loo....... that wasnt exactly what happened. I did ' go ' but to be honest ive seen bigger cherry tomatoes. :eek:
I dont know if this is related to the Dulcolax or not but im now covered ( from head to toe) in a rash. I cant think of what else it can be, other than slim & save and i sure hope it isnt that.
not going to take Dulcolax tonight and see if the rash goes. I will take it again tomorrow and see what happens.
My son is sitting right next to me eating cheese and polony sausage toasties right now. it smells sooooo fricking nice. :sigh:

No, i never did get to a meeting. The fear of going was enough to stop me going and now i live out of the area... oh well.
I took 2 Dulcolax last night.
woke up this morning with pretty bad cramps ( not as bad as last time tho) and i thought to myself ' here we go' and prepared myself for running to the loo....... that wasnt exactly what happened. I did ' go ' but to be honest ive seen bigger cherry tomatoes. :eek:
I dont know if this is related to the Dulcolax or not but im now covered ( from head to toe) in a rash. I cant think of what else it can be, other than slim & save and i sure hope it isnt that.
not going to take Dulcolax tonight and see if the rash goes. I will take it again tomorrow and see what happens.
My son is sitting right next to me eating cheese and polony sausage toasties right now. it smells sooooo fricking nice. :sigh:
CHERRY TOMATOES LOL get yourself to doc chick, dunno what rash can be not had any probs like that n majority of time dulcolax empties me out amazingly :eek:

theres a lush advert on mexican fajhitas but got no money or ingredients lol. tell ye son to eat in kitchen the git. im gonna wake up tomorra n get pint ofwater straight off im gonna do it this time, ive decided lol.

heres me trying to be good diet buddy, read book, go in bath, paint nails, drink water, ooh yano what me n marks done- made posters for me ha, gonna put them round the house ones for fridge its pic of rabbit n a gun n says close the fridge or the bunny dies lol xx

CHERRY TOMATOES LOL get yourself to doc chick, dunno what rash can be not had any probs like that n majority of time dulcolax empties me out amazingly :eek:

theres a lush advert on mexican fajhitas but got no money or ingredients lol. tell ye son to eat in kitchen the git. im gonna wake up tomorra n get pint ofwater straight off im gonna do it this time, ive decided lol.

heres me trying to be good diet buddy, read book, go in bath, paint nails, drink water, ooh yano what me n marks done- made posters for me ha, gonna put them round the house ones for fridge its pic of rabbit n a gun n says close the fridge or the bunny dies lol xx

lol in this house that would be one dead bunny. lol
im gonna have spag bol (s&s) with lettuce and cucumber in about half an hour once oliver goes to bed. He tends to sit and stare at my food and really wants to share it.... i dont mind sharing a big meal but an s&s spag bol....... i dont think so. lol
U can do it babe.
whether it will help or not i dont know but my last time on cd i really struggled to get into it . that first 3 days was a killer and i kept failing over and over so i did myself a 7 day graph and put it on the fridge. i soooo wanted to put a big red X across the first day on it that i found it much easier to complete that first day (and of course once u have succeeded in that first 100% day it gives u a massive feeling of achievement when u go to bed) and then concentrated on putting that second X on.
It took a few graphs before i got the whole seven days in a row but i got closer and closer each time and when i did it it felt like i won an oscar and I drew a massive smiley face across the graph . I kept it on the fridge to show i can and have done it and to remind myself of the way i felt once i did it.

hey guess what.
just updated my online weight tracker and my BMI is no longer over 50. it is now 49.9 woohoo, im no longer more fat that flesh :)

WOOHOO :winner: WELL DONE ME LOVER :D. You're never gonna see 50 anything bmi ever again :bunnydance:. Onwards and downwards - weight wise lol.

sorry i buggered off got up to get drink and got distracted by the rubbish tip that was me sitting room, started tidying and just kept going, go me lol.

im psyching meself up for tomorra, new attitude, im weighing taking me own measurements and doing 6 week mini goal, taking pic :eek: im not going to weigh in for the 6 weeks, u think i can do it? its SIL baby shower on 29th so 6 weeks and 3 days away so thats whats brought goal on feeling shitpap right now but feeling more positive thinking bout it. xx

WOOHOO :winner: WELL DONE ME LOVER :D. You're never gonna see 50 anything bmi ever again :bunnydance:. Onwards and downwards - weight wise lol.

sorry i buggered off got up to get drink and got distracted by the rubbish tip that was me sitting room, started tidying and just kept going, go me lol.

im psyching meself up for tomorra, new attitude, im weighing taking me own measurements and doing 6 week mini goal, taking pic :eek: im not going to weigh in for the 6 weeks, u think i can do it? its SIL baby shower on 29th so 6 weeks and 3 days away so thats whats brought goal on feeling shitpap right now but feeling more positive thinking bout it. xx

Thanks hun :). Not weighing for 6 weeks? :eek: wow. rather u than me. im a real scale hopper, every day and often twice a day. :eek: . u might be able to do it ..... i wouldnt have a hope.
One thing i will say with regards to the baby shower..... (this is where i put my weight loss support hat on)......

Last year i was trying to slim down for my sisters wedding as u remember..... well, thanks to me faffing about and constantly telling myself ' i will do better tomorrow' i never got to anywhere near where i wanted to be and (hangs head in shame) although i was her matron of honour i had no choice to wear a different dress to the other bridesmaids.
The bridesmaids dresses were awesome, absolutely gorgeous aubergine dresses and when they ordered them the biggest size they did was a 26 which was ordered for me...... 6 weeks before the wedding they arrived and i was nowhere near close to getting in mine. :cry:. i was heartbroken. there was nothing that could be done. They must have been quite a small 26 as i was a normal dress size 26 and it wasnt even close. I cant begin to tell u how upset i was. i cried for hours (well, weeks really , on and off) . So i had to buy another dress which clearly was nothing like the bridesmaids dresses. My mum told everyone they had sent the wrong size and it was too late to change it but i knew the truth. :( i failed in the one thing that mattered to me.... to be a true bridesmaid . to be confident and hold my head high knowing i looked good.
When we had the dress rehearsal i hid in the toilets for about 20 minutes breaking my heart crying.
On the wedding day, to me, the one thing that spoils the pictures is the fact that i'm in them.... I dont EVER want to feel that way again.
Dont get to the baby shower feeling like u didnt give ur all babe. u will regret it.... sadly i know from experience.

I really am gonna give it my all, i'm gonna take it minute by minute, hour by hour and anytime i want to cheat or binge im gonna post on here. Thinking of it as a six week block may not be as daunting. I know that if i don't lose weight i'll make up an excuse not to go and ide hate myself even more, i wanna go there and feel good and confident more than anything, she's not just having normal baby shower in the house, she's booked a git posh stately home/hall for tea and scones, i dont wanna feel like odd one out and im not gonna go dressed like homeless person as usual!

Theres a book i need to find in the house and tell you about its got a great mantra in it, will have a proper look before bedtime. xx

okay so havent looked for thebook but found it online, its this one- its really great and i always planned on getting her otherone, (ive linked them both)

Confessions of a Reformed Dieter: How I Dropped Eight Dress Sizes and Took My Life Back: Amazon.co.uk: A J Rochester: Books

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Girls-Guide-Losing-Weight-Getting/dp/1863255168/ref=pd_sim_b_5
I'm going to pinch her mantra and put it in my sig, feel free to pinch it too. just reading this hit me hard.

I commit to being the very best that I can be. I deserve to love, be loved and most importantly of all, to love myself. I deserve a healthy body and I will never give up on myself, no matter what happens, and I promise to do whatever it takes to make it happen. Today is the first day of the rest of my life.

okay so havent looked for thebook but found it online, its this one- its really great and i always planned on getting her otherone, (ive linked them both)

Confessions of a Reformed Dieter: How I Dropped Eight Dress Sizes and Took My Life Back: Amazon.co.uk: A J Rochester: Books

The Lazy Girl's Guide to Losing Weight and Getting Fit: Amazon.co.uk: A. J. Rochester: Books
I'm going to pinch her mantra and put it in my sig, feel free to pinch it too. just reading this hit me hard.

I commit to being the very best that I can be. I deserve to love, be loved and most importantly of all, to love myself. I deserve a healthy body and I will never give up on myself, no matter what happens, and I promise to do whatever it takes to make it happen. Today is the first day of the rest of my life.

hmmmm i will have to get hold of those books. love the proverb.
Ive just had s&s spag bol (silver pack) with lettuce, cucumber and spring onion.. didnt think the silver spag bol could be as nice as the spicy spaghetti but yep.... im impressed again.
Now i have tummy ache again tho. bleurgh
I still need another shake and have to have it before 12 oclock as im booked in for a fasting blood test tomorrow morning at the docs.

hmmmm i will have to get hold of those books. love the proverb.
Ive just had s&s spag bol (silver pack) with lettuce, cucumber and spring onion.. didnt think the silver spag bol could be as nice as the spicy spaghetti but yep.... im impressed again.
Now i have tummy ache again tho. bleurgh
I still need another shake and have to have it before 12 oclock as im booked in for a fasting blood test tomorrow morning at the docs.

i LOVE spag bol one that and the chillis me fave delish! whats your test for? im at docs tomorra at 330pm gonna see bout changing me mental tabs xx

Back