Amy's EE Weightloss Journey :)

Is it just me or is today dragging?? Really not impressed... Hubbies birthday and he's on 24 hour guard at work... Boooo!! & last year he was in Afghanistan!! :(

It's days like these i really want to start snacking and eating naughty things, haha!! BUT i will resist temptations and stay on track!!

Hope your all having a good day :D xxx

Thank you... i just hope i'm doing everything right? But least i've made a start now... so i know once i have the little man i'll be on track to gettting weight down to before had my babies! xxx

God amy its dragging sooo bad spesh cuz ive been in the house - i just want some fresh air i hate it when i have to stay in - All i want is for guy to be home and to just chill out n eat yummy things but i cant - ive struggled today so bad to keep off the crap so filling myself up with drinks lol ive not got out of my pjs for like 4 days! Feeling awfull atm! and moneys driving me mad as weve got no healthy food in! cuz jst do with some salads etc arghhh.. oo n how did u get that picture on lol?x

Hi Amy :) Just wanted to pop by and say well done on the losses so far! I think that the food log is helpful - not just because other people can see what you're having but it really helps me keep on track and especially to keep count of my syns. I struggle working out what they are sometimes - like today when it's been a bit of a fuddle at work with people bringing in homecooked stuff to share. I've put a syn guestimate in my diary in the hopes that if I'm miles wrong someone might let me know! ;)

Day 23...

Well had barely any sleep :( My little madam is full of cold & teething... and then little man in my tum was raving all night... but hey the show must go on... hehe!!

Food Diary
Breakfast:
Weetabix:HeB
milk: HeA
Apple
Lunch:
Tuna Pasta: (Having light salad cream as ran out of mayo)1.5syns
Dinner:
chicken casserole
Snacks:
Banana
Clementines
Activia:3.5 syns
Hot Chocolate tonight: 2 syns
Total: 7 syns

There we go... :D Hope you all have a lovely day!!! xxx

I've been up all night for the past 3 nights im absolutely knackerd!!! they both slept in till 8.30am this morning though because they were up most of the night - Olivias getting better now as shes at that moany stage where normally is shes ill she just lies on the sofa and is really quiet! Ive got some money left over from rent to do a food shop so im gonna do a online shop in a mo! I need lots of ideas about what things i need to buy etc!! xxxx

Well change of plan!! i'm no longer going to have my hot chocolate as treat... Not had my tea yet, put it in a bit later than i should GRRR but i've just sent hubby for some ice cream... really fancied some... So going to treat myself hehe... so having 60g scoop for 5.5 syns... After tea of course!! Yummy :D

Well just had my ice cream... didn't quite hit the spot like i had wanted it too... shoulda stuck to a hot choccie hehe!! but 10.5 syns eaten today... doing well this week... highest amount so far... Hope scales shows how good i'm being on Monday :D Off to bed now and hoping to get rid of this headache!!! Niiight xxx

Been good this morning... fed my little munchkin & then cleaned the kitchen thouroughly & made it so couldn't park my bum until done my chores hehe!! Today's aim is to drink more fluids esp water...Think it could help with the headaches too...So here's todays Food diary :D

Breakfast:
Wholemeal bread (HeB)
Jam: 2syns
Lunch:
ham salad
Salad Cream: 1.5 sysns
Dinner:
Cheese (HeA) & onion pie & beans
Snacks:
Fruit
Going to treat to a hot choccie tonight :D : 2syns
Total:5.5 syns

All have a fab day xxxx

Stuck to my syns again today... not had my hot choccie yet though... shall indulge whilst the soaps are on... My daughter fed, watered and bath'd and bed'd & me fed and washed up all before hollyoaks... i am hour ahead though hehe!! Definitely going to jump on the Wii fit tonight... Will let you know in the morning how it went...

GoodNight xxx

Grrrr!! Not happy with myself!!

Well did i get on the Wii Fit... NO!! Dead mad at myself that didn't get off my backside and do half hour of free step!! No excuse other than pure laziness!! But anywho... Food diary for today:

Breakfast:
Weetabix: HeB
HAd with hot water!
Lunch:
Left over cheese&onion pie with salad: HeA
Dinner:
kebab,swchips & salad
Tzaki dip: 1 syn
Snacks:
Fruit
Hot chocolate & 1 biscuit: 5 syns
Total: 6 syns

Here's to a good day!! xx

dont beat yourself up about it hun - todays a new day try and fit some in 2day - were all poorly here and since olivia goe up shes been screaming at the top of her lungs for daddy - gonna have social services round in a minute as shes that loud!! ive just left her to it! Yesterday she was so naughty awell. always plays up in the middle of a shop where i just have to grab her and walk out with her kicking & screaming arghh drives me mad! having a rite crap week this week!!xxx

Got my fake-away donner kebab in the oven it's meals like these i SO wish i could upload smells... ha ha!! It's Lush... OH loves it too and been asking me to make it since the 1st time!! :D xxxx

I really can't imagine anything more revolting than weetabix with water! What was that about?? :eek: You could use yogurt if you don't want to use a HEA - at least it's taste a bit better that way! :p
I love donner kebab so I'm off to search out that recipe now......

Back