Amy's EE Weightloss Journey :)

Waiting for hubby to munch his tea... so thought i'd post tomorrows food diary... Eager beaver!!

Breakfast:
Wholemeal toast HeB
Butter: 1.5 syns
Lunch:
noodles: 2.5 syns
Dinner:
Smash pizza ( cheese: HeA) & chips & beans
snacks:
Fruit
Total:4 syns

Only two more days till fly home for xmas :D Can't wait!!! Think where the hard work of staying on track will commence as going to be spending 2 weeks at the in laws... but will try my best!! Until tomorrow... xxx

I'm going to sound like a massive stalker! haha but ive been following your diary for a while, and ive just been looking through the slimming world page on facebook and theres a picture on there posted from somebody called amy davis! is that you? It's a really nice picture!

Yep, thats the one! :) It's a nice picture! I want to upload one now! Might wait until I'm closer to my target though. I haven't 'liked' it yet, it might be sad, but i haven't told everybody, i have very judgemental friends!
I'm just making my way through all these photos, theres some really good food ideas!

That picture is part of my before pics as can't really start weightloss till had baby due 1st of March... but hoping for some good "after" ones after!! hehe...

Thats such a shame that you have judgemental "friends" They should be supportive of your choice! But hey... we all have some people lke that hun! Good Luck on your journey & defo take some pics!! You'll be able to notice such a difference i bet you can already!!
The foods yummy... think thats what keeps me on track!!
Do you keep an online diary?? xxx

Ooops i forgot to add... i have gone completely off track today :( Booooo!! But won't beat myself up about it too much... tomorrow's a new day... Just like i tell everyone else hehe!! xxxx

OMG!!! I have just estimated by syn amount since weigh in day (monday) and the total is around 96!!!! That's crazy means i have like 9 syns to use till Monday.... Here goes to trying OOPS!!! xxx

why have you only got 9syns to use? you can have 15 a day hun?x

oh yeh i see lol! whoops oh well its holiday time now :) hope you have a nice timeee :) enjoy your pampering sesh :) xxxx

Stranger...

Well... hello all.. long time no diary entry... been WELL off target since around Tuesday hehe... Got back to UK okay for Christmas... been organised got myself a double pushchair :D and a new car... after hubby's crash!!

Now i'm debating whether or not to weigh in tomorrow... Hmmm we'll see!! xxxx

Weigh in No.5 and Confessions of being a piggy!!

Well i weighed in... and i put on a 1lb... to be fair i was chuff'd more than anything cause no excuses but they say from third trimester your meant to gain a 1lb a week and i ate SO much rubbish that i deserved to put alot more on!!
I've decided i'm going to keep track of what i eat... even though untill after xmas... (which is 3 days away :D) i dont intend to stick to it! so here goes...
Breakfast:Nothing (joys of being a guest)
Snack: 2 x mince pie: 24 syns & Grapes
Dinner: about 10 chippy chips lavished in gravy: not sure on syns??
Snack: a cookie my friend made: roughly 10 syns
Tea: Jacket potatoe, tuna mayonaise & salad

Hmmm do you Reckon i went over? Hehe!! i do feel guilty now though... and going to be a bit better or i know i'll regret it when get back home to Germany...Hope your all well xxx

haha looks like a s/w off plan xmas plan to me! Hope you're enjoying the snowy UK though and have a great Xmas! I'll have a drink for you..........vodka & diet coke of course! :D

I defo would say it's an off plan Ooops! I daren't even think about writing what i've eaten today... Lol, could be worse!! Hope you have a lovely xmas hun :) & hope you have more than one for me!!! xxx

Well i weighed in today... only 3 days later than i should have but was so nervous hehe!! and the outcome was.... 2lb gain... tbh i'm shocked it wasn't more as i have eaten SO much and been such a pig... i am SO looking forward to travelling home at the weekend and getting back on track and hopefully.. get rid of thi extra lbs i gained and maybe a few more?? But we'll see :D Hope you've all had a lovely crimbo!! & here' to a good new year!! xxxxx

Thanks i was quite suprised to be fair though i have a feeling i might be down to using different scales but i'm back home as of Monday so can weigh in on my original ones then :D Hope you had a fab new year!! & here's to a slimmer 2011 :D xxx

Cause i'm using the hubby's netbook a my laptops at home prob wont upload this properly!! hehe First day back on track of 2011 :D
I intend to have 2 x alpen bars (HEB) Milk (HEA) Milk will be used for cuppa allowance etc :D, For Lunch i'm going to have a mug shot, the creamy cheese one (2 syns)
I will snack on fruit for the day and drink nothing but water and diet coke.... Not 100% sure on what i'm having for tea yet as still a guest! lol... but trying to attempt a Green day... Let me know if i have it ALL wrong xxx

i havnt even tried other days yet - should do really lol!! well done hun - think i need to drink more! cn tell im back on pla ive had headaches lol!! shame we cant add eachother on wiifit and see what scores we get? can you do that?xx

Back