Amy's EE Weightloss Journey :)

i know that is a weird combination but i know a few people who do that!!! Im gona try that donner meat looks gorgeousss xx

Well SO didn't want to get out of bed this morning!! & that was even after going to bed earlier than usual... always seems to be the case though!! Food diary for today is...

Day 26:
Breakfast:
Weetabix:HeB
With hot water
Lunch:
Fruit salad
Dinner:
cheese & ham ommlette (cheese:HeA)
Beans
Snacks:
Fruit
Hot Chocolate: 2yns

Total syns:2 ( Subject to change if fancy a treat later hehe!)

Looking forward to Xfactor final tonight :D Shame be watching it on my own as you guessed it hubby is at work but hey... Matt Cardle shall keep me company :p xxx

Last edited:
id treat yourself to a treat tonight for watching xfactor! :p i saw somewhere on here how to make ur own gummy sweets! or have you made that roulade yet? xxx

I tried the gummy sweets but not sure where I went wrong! They just came out as extra firm jelly really :( I suppose the gelatine was the problem as I could only get sheets (platinum) and struggled to work out how many to use - the answer obviously wasn't 2 anyway! :p
Have a good day!

Thanks Lesley! Hope you've had a good day too :D

Ended up having some SW chips for tea as missed lunch hehe!!
It's 10 past 6... Both me and madam fed, Lillie's been bath'd and put to bed 5 mins ago... Roll on XFactor...!!

Actually managed to go on wii fit for 20 mins today too... may do 30 min free step later see how my hips feel... Altogether quite positive day!! :D & looking forward to Friday and travelling home for Xmas & having a pampering sesh!! xxx

Woke up... actualy scrap that... had a pants night sleep... coming up to 29 weeks pregnant and think getting a cold (REALLY sore throat) meant a lovely disturbed nights sleep... but hey nevermind... i have become accustomed to these!! But anyway the point was woke up quite positive this morning... i was hoping for a 3lb loss this week... to make it t my first stone loss... but realistically i think it's going to be a sts or -1lb at the max... but even though been 100% on plan i've had a talking to myself... usually people put on a 1lb a week... so should be very proud of myself if that lb stays off as one less to lose once my little boy is here :D So there you go just thought i'd have for once, something good about myself to say hehe.. Now for today's food diary...

Day 27:
Breakfast:
Weetabix: HeB
Milk :HeA
Lunch:
Ham Salad
Tzatzki dip:1 syns
Dinner:
Meatballs & spaghetti/pasta
Garic butter on toast: 5 syns
Snacks:
Fruit

Total:6 syns

This week i have had a total of 46.5 syns... I do a weekly total as trying to suss how many syns is best for me, Week one i had 54 & lost 7lb (but always a bigger loss on week one!) Week two i had 93.5 syns and lost 2lbs... same loss for week three and had 72.5...Maybe my sts result or 1lb loss i'm expecting tomorrow is because not had enough syns? Hmmmm maybe?

Long diary today hehe!! Have a good Sunday!! xxx

Last edited:
Awww hun I still feel like *****! im hoping if i get some paracetamols down my neck & slap some makeup on ill be okay and im gonna go out 4 a walk as i need to get some baby milk anyway. youve done really well especially when you feel ill aswell its horrid isnt it :( ive still got a pounding headache.. have a good day hun xxx

Weigh In No. 4...

Well here goes... drum roll.... i am minus another 1lb :) Still suprised i'm still loosing so anyloss or maintain i can't be anything but happy about :D I started slimming world 4 weeks ago & 25 weeks pregnant....and weighing 18lb heavier than the start of my pregnancy now i am just 6lb heavier than getting pregnant with my son :D So well done me i suppose hehe....Right for todays diary...

(Just been back and edited food diary as going to plan having a green day rather than EE as not having any meat or anything & could do with the extra HE's :) First one in 4 weeks so please correct if i'm wrong! )xx

Breakfast:
Weetabix:HeB
milk: HeA
Lunch:
Noodles: 2.5 syns
1 slice of wholemeal bread: HeB
Dinner:
Eggs, sw chips & beans
Maybe cheese? HeA
Snacks:
Fruit
Chocolate bar: 6 syns
Total syns:8.5 syns

Hope you all have a fab day & good luck to all those weighing in today :D xxxx

Last edited:
Thanks :) Other than a sore throat i seem to be fine... It's just my little girl that still seems to be bung'd up... But not really been out since she fell ill so hoping she's over it by time Friday comes and travelling home for Xmas! xx

yayyy well done hun!!! its a loss! :) bet your well chuffed xxx

About to have a take away... :eek: One because i've been having abit of jip from baby and need to relax as nurse was close to sending an ambulance for me to get checked out... i know i'll prob feel poo about it in the morning but how will one hurt?? I'm hoping.. i just cannot face cooking tonight...

Also hubbys home which didn;t expect him to be and he's been told that almost certain for promotion on the next board so thats a bit of good news & nice pay rise to look forward too.. ages away yet but something to look forward to...

Anyway prepare for a big guily message in the morning!! hehe xxx

Well what a day yesterday was... hubby went out for food and to local shop and ended up in a car crash... THANKFULLY he was okay, but our car is now a write off... Nearly cancelled going to UK for xmas...STRESS!! But we have booked flights and train... £300 down but hey still get to see family & my daughter will have a good crimbo!! :)

Anyway had the take away... alot later than planned but still had it and omg i am so glad to be going straight back on plan... Feel so bloated and constipated (sorry tmi!!)

Not going to post todays diary as not sure as of yet what going to consist of... taking it a meal at a time... lost of SF food and water is a must though!!

Hope you all have a good day... just 11 days till crimbo!! Still smiling xxx

:eek: glad to hear everyone is ok but shame about the car! Still at least your travel plans can go ahead :) Good on you for being straight back on plan this morning - have a good day!

Thank you, I feel horrid this morning... as if been on a drink binge... not sure if it's stress, lack of sleep or the take away!! Most likely all three!! Hehe, Yeah glad travel plans are still going ahead!! Need the break and to see friendly familiar faces!!

Hope you have a good day :) xx

Decided to come back now a little less stressed and awake, although shattered and write down what i'm having today or else i'll fall off track i reckon...

Breakfast:
Fruit
Cup of Tea:1.5 syns
Lunch:
Cheese:HeA
Ham
Wholemealbread:HeB
Butter:1.5 syns
Dinner:
Seasoned chicken:5 syns,sw chips & Beans
Snacks:
Fruit
Xmas cake (tuttut!!) 6 syns
Total: 14 syns

Dont think the chicken will be that many but rather over count than under :) xxx

Had to come back and edit diary... Hubby came home late with a piec of xmas cake... was going to refuse but hey it was tasty!! xxx

Last edited:
Back