Anja's Up & Down Diary

Hi Anja,

Nice to see you back!

You were very lucky with the right choice of car:eek:

Good luck with your diet!

What weight are you hoping to get down too?

Love Mini xxx

Hi Mini

Still aiming for 9 stone 7 eventually but 11 stone for now. Will be 30 next July so will aim to be at my final goal by then! Was 11,7 before my hol & 10 stone 10 last September so I have been reasonably close but no cigar! Got to stick with it & stop eating rubbish.

I don't know what I'd have done if the exhaust had fallen off on me - we'd probably have had to come home & miss the party completely. Motorway roadside repairs aren't really my thing - have had to sort my mum's friend's exhaust when hers fell off but country lane is totally different from M25!

Excellent virtual model comparison - must go & do mine!

Love xxx

Those extra 3lbs will disappear very quickly, I hope you can avoid too much social eating with your cousin. I find that very difficult and have got to the stage where I just say "sorry I'm on a diet" and let people think what they will.

Scary about the car, what a good thing you insisted on taking yours. Although exhausts can go on any age car, but you get to know the noises your own car makes so problems get picked up sooner.

12,1 this morning so those 3lbs have gone just by cutting down calories quite a lot. Am on between 1,000 & 1,400 per day at the mo. 8 more to go before I can continue downwards.

Did I tell you they finally let me off my parking ticket? None too gracefully I might add...

Gonna have a lie in in the morning - I'm knackered!

Love to all xxx

Great news, well done for getting those 3 lbs off so quickly. And good to hear the parking ticket was quashed. Looks like you are on a roll.

Aargh! I'm going round & round in circles.

Lost 8lbs, put 10lb on on hol, lost 2lbs, put 3 back on, lost 3 lbs, put 3 back on & have currently only relost 2 of them.

Even since my last post I put the 3 back & am back down to 12,2 this morning AGAIN! Our guest leaves tomorrow so maybe I'll do a week of milkshake only. There'll be a lot less wine & cake after she's gone as she wanted cake every afternoon with "afternoon tea". Mum & I should both lose weight this next week!

Right -

Our visitor has gone, I have 45 days until I go to Spain and no excuses left.

The battle lines are drawn and today is the day!

30th August - 12,3 start (again!)

Go for it Anja, that's the way. Other things always try to sabotage diets but we can be strong and get through this.

The wonderful thing about you Anja is you never give up; thats why, although you are frustrated by the on and off of a few lbs, it is ONLY a few lbs. I admire your determination and am in no doubt whatsoever that you will achieve your goal.

45 days, that could easily be 10-14lbs off I reckon. Probably more knowing you!

Good luck,

love

Thanks so much for your confidence in me!

Well today could have been better:

Came home from work at 2.45 as I came down with a cold during the morning. Was fine when I went to work but my synuses are really painful & I'm all fluey now.

On the plus front my cals are really low as I had fruit for lunch & 1 Slimfast for dinner so today is 388 cals, 5.8 fruit & veg so long as I keep out of the kitchen tonight. Don't really feel like eating so that should be fine.

Tomorrow is planned as just over 1,000 cals as I don't know whether I'll be well or at work.
B: Apricots & peach yoghurt, L: salad with cheese & leftover potato salad, D: Waitrose veg lasagne, strawberries & light Carte d'Or ice cream. Approximately 1,030 cals but depends on weights tomorrow. Not intentionally JUDDDing but don't think it's a good idea to do loads of really low days in a row while I'm not well.

A peach jumped into my hand after I'd fed the furries so Thursday's total is 429 cals & 7.5 f & v.

Also Dad finished the potato salad tonight so my cals will be more like 800 tomorrow.

Scales were flicking between 12,0 and 12,1 this morning but settled on 12,1 so 2lbs down already. With today's planned day I shouldn't gain anything ready for another really low day tomorrow if I can manage it. Will update my tracker day by day as an incentive.

Love xxx

Not really, unfortunately. Still at home. My sinuses feel like someone's punched me in the face.

Just about to have salad for lunch. BUT I have just done the one Maths question leftover from assignment 7 so that's all done now - I've had a mental block on it for ages and when I woke up just now I'd remembered a similar question on the last assignment, following it step by step gave me the answer that I knew I needed so just exam revision to do now. (Although my first Accounting book & book-keeping CD has also arrived for September's course so no pressure!) I will be sooooooo glad when next October comes around and I'll have finished my degree!

(Am very pleased with the first 2lbs!)
Love xxx

1,487 cals & 6 f & v today so an UD I suppose. Was doing fine until Mum defrosted some of her home-made mince pies. Still well under 2,000 so all good. Not expecting a loss tomorrow but 12,0 would be lovely.

Night night xxx

Oh my goodness! I just have to tell you!

I just weighed twice this morning and both times I was :

11,13!

So in 2 days I have lost 4lbs and despite mince pies yesterday I lost 2 yesterday too! Also I am back in the 11s for the first time in more than 4 weeks!

Nothing like that for incentive! WILL NOT be eating rubbish this weekend - I'm off to get some melon for brekkie and ignore the toast that my parents are making!

Yayyyyy- go Anja, go Anja! Brilliant, there's nothing like dropping down into the next stone to drive you on. Have a great healthy weekend Anja!

LOve

Back