Anja's Up & Down Diary

1,431 cals & 4.2 f & v today so reasonable but not very low. Well under 2,000 cals though so that's good for me at a weekend.

11,13 again this morning. I don't think today will be very low as breakfast was 430 cals, (special k, milk & 2 bananas that needed using up)

I think salad for lunch & quorn cottage pie for dinner should minimize any damage though.

Damage not minimized. I did have salad for lunch but I had rather too much cheese & mayonnaise, & a glass of sherry with it. Then bread, butter & my favourite jam for dinner, with chocolate biscuits in between.

1,978 cals, 6.3 f & v so under 2,000 cals both days of the weekend. At least it should confuse my metabolism a bit when I go low again tomorrow!

Planned day: B: One a day Muller yoghurt, L: fruit (strawbs, grapes, apricots, peach), before aqua: Slimfast, after aqua: Quorn cottage pie, strawberries, ice cream. Aiming to be on about 900 cals as aqua burns 390.

There must be something about weekends, I have really pigged out. I decided to go higher so I had somewhere to work down from, but I didn't mean it to be quite this high! Deffo a DD tomorrow.

I know the feeling. My body is teasing me - I was under 2,000 cals both days & yet the scales said 12,0 this morning. Hopefully with a low cal day today they'll drop to 11,12 and I can continue down.

Sooo - catch up. Monday's scales said 12,0. Monday's cals was 1,776, f & v was 8.6 & of course there was an hour aqua that day, however no bread so I had my standard problem :eek: and Tuesday was panicking slightly at 12,1. Tuesday's cals: 480, 4.1 f & v. Yesterday's weight: 12,0, cals: 1,391, f & v 7.6 and bread twice! and this morning I'm back to 11,13.

I had an average of 1,226 cals per day every day this week according to WLR BUT I lost 4lbs in my first week back so I'm very pleased with that. Aiming to carry on down this week. Would like to lose another 3lbs.

88% in assignment 6 and I got my registration put back on my car that I had retained after my accident last August so things going quite well at the mo. I have my funky TOY reg back! :)

Will post my measurements in a min!

Sounds like it is a good day for you Anja, congrats on the assignment results.

I think the name Up Day Down Day must refer to the scales as well as the food. I have been bouncing between 9st10lbs and 9st11.5lbs for over a week, I' ve given up worrying if it's going anywhere so long as I'm not gaining.

Thank you.

Today's weights & measures are: 11,13, B: 40.25, W: 30.5, H: 39.75, Bu: 43.75, LT: 24.5, RC: 15.5, LA: 9.25, RUA: 13, LW: 6.25 & N: 12.75. That's 4.25 inches gained including a whole inch on my bum!

Have just updated my excel spreadsheet & if I can lose 2 or 3 lbs, i.e. 3lbs this week, 2 next etc. each week before my hol it is technically possible that I will meet my original goal of being 11 stone exactly by my hol! No pressure but I'm going to give it a go anyway!.

Oh dear I have rather overdone it the last few days but am cutting back well today.

Thurs: 2,096, 8.9 f & v, Fri: 2,198 11.2 f & v, Sat: 2,673, 3.5 f & v. (Pizza & ice cream - don't ask!)

Today:aiming for 900 or so and then hopefully back on the midweek milkshakes! Melon, stuffed peppers & WW mushroom stroganoff today.

These things happen, I never understand why. It just seems that some days you need to eat more, a few controlled days should sort that out.

Sunday: 990 cals, 8.3 f & v today so okay.

melon brekkie, stuffed peppers & tomatoes lunch (with sherry, followed by ice cream, both weighed & counted in cals!), mushroom stroganoff dinner.

Had regained 2lbs this morning but aiming to have relost at least one in the morning. Should still be down on last Thursday's weight on Thursday morning but probably not the 3lbs I was hoping for. Have aqua tomorrow so will still aim for a good loss & healthy diet for the rest of this week.

Down one of the 2lbs this morning so hopefully with low cals & aqua today the other will be gone & I'll be able to carry on down...

1,052 cals yesterday, 6.2 f & v and back to 11,13 on the scales again today so the 2lb I put back on is gone & i'm 4lb down now I just need to drop it a bit more before Thursday. Will aim for another lb tomorrow & maybe one on Thursday would be good. We'll see!

Got on the scales this morning and all I saw was 11,11...11,12... before it settled on 11,13 so no 12s at all. That's always a good sign!:)

Well done on waving goodbye to the 12s. Isn't it odd how the scales vary so much within seconds? I have to disregard the first thing mine say because they always change their minds and go either up or down.

Mine flicker about a bit before settling and they always round up!

11,13 again. 1,050 cals yesterday, 14.5 f & v!
Melon for breakfast, strawberries, grapes, a peach & a Muller one a day yoghurt for lunch, a whole can of baked beans on 2 slices of toast with butter. A very healthy day; good protein, fibre & carbs and a very healthy fruit & veg count!

Hi Anja, just thought I'd pop in as haven't checked on on you for a while. You sound liek you are being very healthy and mostly restrained, so well done.

Good to know you are in the 11's. Hope you get that extra lb or 2 off as well!

Love

Today has been slightly higher than expected as I fell on some chocolate digestives this afternoon with a rumbling tummy! Oops!

1,256 cals today & exactly 5 f & v.

Weigh in tomorrow morning.

This week since last Thursday I have had:11,315 cals which is approximately 1,616 per day (most of those were Thur, Fri & Sat last week - every day since has been roughly 1,000). Fruit & veg has been 57.6 portions which is approx. 8.22 per day. Excellent!

Based on those calcs I should have lost 3/4 of a lb this week but since my scales round up I'll probably have stayed the same this week. (My problem this week was buying a bag of Lakeland Australian apple liquorice which is 1,750 cals per bag :eek: - even spreading it over 3 days it still shot my calories through the stratosphere!)

Will be good this next week. :rolleyes:

WI this morning & 1lb down & 2 inches down so very pleased! :bliss:

11,12 this bright Thursday morning & measurements are:

B: 39.5, W: 30.25, H: 39.5, Bu: 43.5, LT: 24.5, RC: 15.5, LA: 9.25, RUA: 12.75, LW: 6.25 & N: 12.5.

3/4 inch off my bust & a 1/4 inch each off most other parts. :D

Back