Anja's Up & Down Diary

Oh my God!

I'm so glad I got my cottage pie out of the freezer or I would be in binge city by now.

My uncle has just died incredibly quickly this morning after feeling rough last night of some sort of massive infection/fever, my aunt is devastated/in shock & my parents are abroad. Am going over to be with my brother & his fiancée this evening. I don't want to be alone in the house as I will eat everything. Tomorrow is the post mortem so we will know how soon Mum & Dad need to get back as they are supposed to be away at least another week.

i'm so sorry to hear your sad news Anja.
make sure you take time to look after yourself so in turn you can be there for the other members of the family.
sending you all huggs n love
xx:)

Oh Anja

so sorry to hear such shocking news.

Love

Thank you to everyone.

Have booked myself off work tomorrow. Depends on post mortem results when mum & dad will come home, hopefully for dad it will be later rather than sooner so that he can have some holiday. Mum will be flying home for the funeral & then flying back to Spain so it doesn't matter as much to her.

Well, going to bed early. Have stayed good.

656 cals, 10 portions fruit & veg.

B: melon,
L: salad, quorn ham, french dressing
1 apricot, strawberries & grapes
D: quorn cottage pie, 2 french fancies

No steps to post for today as somehow I leaned on my pedometer this evening & it's reset. I think I did it while I was on the phone to mum.

Glad I stayed good, another 2lbs off, 11,11 this morning although the scales flickered slightly as they settled & I briefly saw both 11,12 & 11,10 which was quite exciting.
Checked twice - definitely 11,11.

Am going onto WLR to plan today's food as me home alone with food is not usually a good idea but I'm down 4lbs so far this week & I really don't want to blow that. It took me a month to lose that last time.

Hi Anja

Sorry to hear of your sad loss and well done on the weight loss too.

Take care

Dizzy x

Well done Anja, it would have been so easy to just slip off the plan yesterday, glad that you didn't.

Good to hear the numbers on the scales dropping.

Love

Hi

Well UD today & tomorrow. Was supposed to be 1500 cals but I over indulged up to 2100 cals, which according to WLR is the cals required to maintain weight. Hope they're right. Will aim for about 1500-1600 tomorrow.

7,607 steps & an hour aqua aerobics today so not bad on the exercise front.

2,101 cals, 2.8 fruit & veg.

1/2 rustic roll with butter & jam, cherry fruit corner,
tuna, sweetcorn & salad wrap with cherries & strawberries
spaghetti bolognese, ice cream, a fondant fancy, a choc bar & a fruit scone. Oops!

Am aiming to maintain or only put 1lb on tomorrow.

Love to all.

Woohoo! Despite over indulging quite a lot yesterday I stayed the same at 11,11 this morning so am aiming to make this a lesser UD again, about 1500 cals and see if I can drop another lb. Assuming I can stay in and around this weight I'll have made my 4lb target for this week.

Thats fantastic Anja, you really are doing great. I've had a strange 4 days, stayed exactly the same! Oh well, at least I haven't gained and am still a lb down this week so far!

Love

hope things are going ok for you today Anja. i think i am going to have to do some head work to sort out my DD's or i'll back at 18 st soon :(
xx:)

Cheryl - You will NEVER be 18 stone again if you don't want to. It's all about choice. I will NEVER be 14 1/2 again either. You know you can do this. Do as I'm doing, tone down the up days & you'll soon see a good loss.

Today: UD 1622 cals, 7.7 fruit & veg

1/2 rustic roll, butter + jam, melon
quorn burger in large bap with butter & ketchup, strawberries & cherries
activia yoghurt
quorn sweet & sour with rice, strawberries with Carte D'Or vanilla ice cream and a glass of sweet white wine.

Slightly higher than I expected as I had the wine on a whim but still fine. 6,756 steps. 4 litres of water every day this week except one when I only managed 3 litres.

Day 5 over, Started 5th June Tuesday DD 760c, We UD 1600c, Th DD 656c, Fr UD 2101c & Sa UD 1622c, just as a reminder to myself.

Well even after 2 UDs in a row I STILL stayed the same at 11,11. Maybe after today's DD I'll drop again to 11,10. Wow! That would make a fantastic end to the week. I shall continue my current pattern & weigh & measure on Tuesday morning after tomorrow's UD and aqua aerobics tomorrow night.

Going to visit AKB in 2 weeks & we're visting the Freya/Fantasie factory shop to get some swimwear for my hol so I'm trying to lose a nice bit before then. The last time I saw her I was 11,4 last June so would be nice to be something similar. I can't believe the WeMITT meet was a year ago. Where has the time gone?

That is brilliant Anja, you really have this juddding sorted.

Love

Thanks!

Well, today was a DD but got slightly side-tracked by the chocolate monster. Not too bad, all in all.

973 cals, 8.5 fruit & veg.

B: melon
L: cheese salad with salad cream, mint skinny cow ice cream
D: quorn cottage pie, strawberries, cherries & vanilla Carte d'Or
Oops: 1 finger Twix & 3 pieces Galaxy.

Will see how it pans out tomorrow. Weigh in Tuesday morning after tomorrow's up day.

Back