Annaphylactic's Exante Diary - Week 6 WI

Sorry to hear you're not feeling yourself. Your journey has been a real inspiration to me. I think (from your photo) you look fab...but I also understand it is not about what other people think. Good Luck...hope to see you soon x

we'll be here, anna. We all know how hard it is and temptation is everywhere - I have a big weekend next week and I am dreading it.
Take all the time you need - were are all here to help each other get to goal during the good and bad times.
Sometimes I need time out to get my head straight - I'm nearly there and only 2 stone to go so I am really hard on myself when I fail - and when I feel bad about myself, I want to eat all my fav things....see the circle??
Whatever, looking at the pictures of you before and after have also inspired me and made me stick to the plan even more.
You are so very close, anna. Don't beat yourself up with negativity. Move on and keep going. Look how far you have come - and you only have a couple of poxy stone to lose!!!
stay positive and look at the bigger picture - you've done fab.
hx

Thanks everyone. Well and truly fell off the wagon tonight. Feel sick as hell. Won't tell you what I've eaten, but it wasn't pretty.

I am going to get back on it tomorrow. Really want to be another stone down by the end of October... and at goal by end of November... ready for my birthday on the 10th (and Christmas party season!).

I have been a total nightmare and not 'in the zone' for the last few days, but I refuse to let this become the norm again until I am completely knocked out of sync. It was just a bad few days, and tomorrow is a new start.

It probably sounds like empty promises now, as I've said this before - but I really want to do this. I have the tools, I have the desire to suceed; now I've just got to strengthen my resistance and I'm there.

x

hi anna i know how your feeling its so difficult sometimes to get going but youll be fine just be positive and believe in yourself you deserve to be slim and get to your goal and go and find yourself a new guy and be happy again. you really are a beautiful woman and just looking at your pictures has so kept me inspired so have an early night and wake up roaring to go and keep posting when your feeling down you can do it hun.

New week, new start. Good luck, Anna. :)

good for you anna - put it all behind you and move on. A new start tomorrow.
Keep thinking christmas parties christmas parties christmas parties.......:D
xx

Thank you Starlight! :)

Today has been ok so far- but I know from the last couple of days that the evenings are my bad time... although saying that, it was a weekend where I had nothing on, so I'm hoping with all the stress of this week (my new theatre opening on Saturday, as well as spanish speaking exam for my degree on the SAME DAY - that was clever, Anna) - I will be too preoccupied to think about food.

Dreading my weigh in on Wednesday, don't think I will have lost an ounce, but we'll see. I'd be happy with 1 off... 2 would be incredible.

I haven't set myself any goals yet, apart from to get to 10 stone... so here are a few reasons and goals to aim towards for now... marked by key events...

20th Sept - Today. Day I get my head down and stop cheating! (12st 3lbs)
9th October - Wedding! Would love to be another half a stone down for this... around 11 and a half.

9th November - Comedy Gig with ex-boyfriend! Really want to get a good reaction from my ex... and aiming to be around 10 and a half on this date... or in the 10s 'somewhere' at least!

10th December - My birthday! Want to wear something in a size 10 (even if it's just a top, with a size 12 pair of trousers...

So - my first goal is to hit the 11s.... hopefully by this week's weigh in on Wednesday...

If I do I will treat myself to a pedicure... :)

A x

You seem to be setting yourself good, realistic goals so I am sure you will be okay. I know what you mean about evenings though - as I am up and working out by 6am everyday I tend to have my last 'meal' after my 6pm workout and then scouring the kitchen cupboards by 8 wondering if someone has mysteriously left me some delicious zero cal treats!!!!

Evenings blow when on a VLCD :sigh:

Well done for getting back on track - it's good that you've set yourself mini goals within realistic time frames. Almost as if you've plotted your journey on a time-line type map

xxx

evenings for me are so hard too ive never had so many early nights i know that if i stay up il end up eating so its best to go to sleep and let the fat burn. lol.
anna well done for setting realistic mini goals at least your goal doesnt seem so far away when you focus on them and one by one youll get through them.
also it is easy to say but try and keep yourself busy in the evenings like youve been doing have a bath go through your clothes etc and pamper yourself in other ways. be strong hun you can do it.also you can still have a good loss wednesday if you stick with it so focus on that.

Week three WI this morning but dreading it... was 12st 2.5lbs last Weds... Last night I was more than that... I'm preparing for a STS week for the first time ever on a VLCD. Which means no movement for 10 days. Grrr.

Ok, here goes nothing...

x

Week 3 Weigh In

Well, just weighed in... lost 1lb. Still not in the 11s, but only one and a half pounds to go until I get there!

Had a conversation with an ex last night that has given me sone great motivation, so I have a renewed sense of vigour to carry on and keep on the programme.

Here's to a good loss this week! :)

A xx

A lb is still a loss :) I hope you have a fab week and get to your 11's for your night out. You have achieved so much already on your journey. I have no doubt you will have a good loss next week. :) x

Hey Anna
still 1lb off! :)

Back