Total Solution Anniegolightly whose not so light...not YET!

Well done Annie, I agree the bars aren't as nice as the exante ones, but nice to have the variety. Huge well done on getting under 200lbs, I'm not far behind you, can't wait!!

Gemma79 said:
Well done Annie, I agree the bars aren't as nice as the exante ones, but nice to have the variety. Huge well done on getting under 200lbs, I'm not far behind you, can't wait!!

Thanks! It seemed to be an
Unreachable goal three months ago! I'm waiting for the diet bubble to pop and for me to fall off this wagon but til then I'm amazed everytime I update my tricker!

It won't be long and you'll be there too :)

Well another 100% day :)

Tomorrow is my last full day in work for the summer.... I worry that too much time in the house could be my undoing :( i hope worrying aboutit means I'll be extra careful and not let it spoil the whole three months diet work.

Got to focus on getting back to work in September with another stone gone...so that I can buy new work clothes and with my portugese tan from the summer holidays look even healthier and skinnier :)

focus....goal> to be 180lbs for school september 5th!

Carrie if you're reading this- just to say Thanks! Because you got me started! You were the one friend who did tell me when I needed to get my arse in gear ;)

Busy busy doing nothing! Holiday mode is here :)

Well sat in the garden in some summery clothes. Avoided these like the plague for the last few years :( can't actually remember buying these shorts least alone wearing them! But thought I'd better wear them now before they're too big :)

Glad someones getting good weather lol. I'm sat on the sofa and it looks like night time out there.

chriscavell said:
Glad someones getting good weather lol. I'm sat on the sofa and it looks like night time out there.

Good weTher all week :) like school holidays should be :)

Fell off the band wagon yesterday- felt ridiculously self loathing all night afterwards :( cheese, chicken and pepperoni. Just started with chicken and kept going! Stupid thing is I'd already made my soup- it was just too hot! So while it cooled I ate! Why o why?!?

With three weeks until my holidays I can't afford to have a blip like this :( the holiday will be a set back on it's own.

But today I'm already thinking about food but I'm not hungry ( yesterday's blip was all ketosis friendly at least) but I'm just 'fancying' something... I think I've reached that breaking point Ive been worried about for months :(

Weighing night tonight too :(

Just looked- today is my 100 diet day anniversary :) perhaps that's why I'm feeling out of sorts! That's a bloody long time to diet!!

Lost three pounds now down to 192. I'm happy with that. It'll be four stone off this time next week! I want to be 12.12 for my holiday so I'm thinking the cross trainer may need dusting off if I'm going to make that happen!

Thirty minutes on cross trainer done- one episode of nurse jackie :)

Thirty minutes again this morning. This time an episode of the family :)

Going to do the last thing at night and again in the morning routine until the holiday. Once a day is enough but at least this way I won't feel like it's everyday- no cross training until tomorrow night :)

Just read my diary from the start to help get my head back in this diet. Looking back it's all happening so quickly! I thought it was ages ago I was 16 or even 15 stone as in my head I think about it twenty times a day everyday I feel like Its been months and months then looking back it's like hang on it's only been weeks!

So message to myself- stop rushing this! One day one week at a time - little goals! Next goal 180lbs for holiday just focus on that :)

Brother visiting- nephew staying with my son. Sunday lunch? :(

Ha ha lunch avoided!!

Been to visit other family this afternoon, really nice day but desperate for my soup come six felt really empty- soup done and feeling more myself :)

Shake later...

Off out on a day trip tomorrow- can never decide if its easier because I'm out of the house or harder because everyone has take away food and you're there to watch!

Either way bar and water and a can of dr pep will be my packed lunch!

Day trip went really well. Kids loved it. Good company- chatty chatty all day :)

Got home bout six for soup n shake evening. If all days felt like this it would be easy :)

Been nosing around the diaries section whilst having a coffee and now low and behold its nearly lunchtime!

Reading on here about weekly weigh ins and I'm thinking I focus too much on weighing once a week so I'm going to try just weighing when I want and updating my ticker when I want! Novel idea! No one ever sai it had to be weekly I guess I just assumed it had to be weekly!

I'm not so good at this hanging around buisness prefer being in work and busy :( dieting should be in the background and not my only focus but hey how 6 weeks summer holidays shouldn't be dismissed so easily!

Off to tesco to buy my hubby a steak for tea! A girl can only dream!

Just lowered my goal weight to 140lbs- 10 stone thinking i need a bit of room for error/eating.

Back