Total Solution Anniegolightly whose not so light...not YET!

Had a great day cleaning and sorting. Sent
my parents home with a car full for the charity shop it looked like they'd been to a boot sale :)

Great workout cleaning and a fab distraction today has flown by! So late having my soup it feels good to know I'll be having a mint choc shake too before bed :) :)

BBQ for friends who are moving to Glasgow tomorrow afternoon so will flit around picking at a chicken drumstick making it look like I'm normal ;)

cybill said:
You're doing really well, hope you enjoy your barbeque tomorrow afternoon - and just keep your eyes focused on that 200lbs.... it won't be long :)

Thanks! Yeah I am focussed it's really weird the hardest yet easiest diet I've ever done! Two maybe three weeks to the 200lbs :)

well weigh in today and i have lost 2.5 lbs

i'm due a couple of doses of senakot :( so by the morning it maybe a 3lb loss :(

its been a good week. no mishaps, BBQ on sunday meant I had a protein based meal but then straight back into the diet- proud that I am still able to bounce back into this at the moment. But realistic in as much as this versatility won't last forever!

I know its only a matter of time before I start to feel the urge to binge or just nibble on some carbs :)

but anyways making the most of it... soup for tea for a change! on to week 11 and still heading for the summer holiday and losing as much as i can before i go! (49 days and counting!)

Now there's bouncing back into this diet and then there's flirting with danger! May need to train my husbands brain that having BBQs don't help my diet!

Another BBQ last night- another piece of chicken and pork chop. I know it's only protein but it's got to affect the weight loss :(

Back to it today tho - again! :)

30 minute cross trainer session done!

Going to do it every night for a week- see the effect... You never know :)

Cross trainer again tonight. Felt good for the first ten minutes and then o m g!

But.. Two down five to go :)

Three down four to go! X trainer for 30 mins whilst watching top gear on my iPhone :) easier than I thought.

My husband thinks I'm mad- I've never done three nights I'd exercise in a row before! Wants to know what's going on :)

Wobbly legs that's what's going on!! ;)

Another night done on the cross trainer!

Go me :) feeling quite astonished...thought dieting was going well but this is feeling ok too!

Thinking any boost I can give to the weight loss is a bonus! And with tomorrow night being the sixth form ball I need to prepare for the sit down meal I'll be having :(

Really used to look forward to reasons to break a diet before but these days just see them as an inconvenience! At least with a BBQ you can stick to meat but this is a four course sit down affair :(

Listen to me moaning about a night out! I need to get a grip!!!!

No cross trainer last night. Danced the night away at the sixth form ball instead :)

Nice to feel that's out of the way!

Weighed tonight instead of last night and I'm down to 14'6 which is good news :)

Time for the weekend to begin :) :) ;)

Wow, you've done so well with the cross trainer this week, that's fantastic, and hope you enjoyed the ball. Hope you have a great weekend, and at this rate it won't be long before you reach the 13's :)

cybill said:
Wow, you've done so well with the cross trainer this week, that's fantastic, and hope you enjoyed the ball. Hope you have a great weekend, and at this rate it won't be long before you reach the 13's :)

Thanks! It's been a good week. Enjoyed the ball and danced at least twice as long as I would have in the past and without sweating very unattractively all over the place!

You have a good weekend too!

Been to asda tonight to purchase some meal bars to help use up the spare soups n shakes before my next big order. I looked at the shakes thinking perhaps I'd buy them too but the carbs were way too high!!! Bars ok but shakes! Wow!

The slimfast cinnamon baked thing is nice the chocolate peanut thing is gritty :( but it's nearly another week done so a little variation has given me something to think about. It's my dad's birthday tomorrow so a party to go to- don't phase me anymore. I just go n watch from the sidelines as everyone else eats sugary fatty food n moan that their diets don't seem to be working!

My friends have started telling me I should stop dieting now as I've lost 'so much' weight but I know I still weigh more than most of them and they're all dieting! My one friend keeps telling me I need to have a treat night once a week- like she does(different diet) and without it she doesn't know how she can diet for a long time. She's lovely but diets one day n not the next I think she's a little uncomfortable with me actually dieting successfully and her not actually losing much weight.

I'm glad in a way that the summer holidays are coming so that I'm out of the picture :)

scales run out of batteries this morning and i was mortified!!!

weigh day with no scales!!

got batteries-emergency avoided :)

weighed in at 14st 1lb not so pleased after all that fuss!

just read some of your diary annie, seems like you are doing really well and in a good head space, this diet is so much about your head! It's weird how everyone thinks it's ok to comment on weight loss but not weight gain isn't it? I had a lot of friends tell me to stop now, you've done enough (last year when I did LL). I just replied, strange you didn't tell me to stop now, you've put on enough, when I was getting bigger and bigger, seemed to get my point accross and shut them up ;)

ha ha- thanks and so true!

i'll drop that in the next time someone says stop....:)

woop de woop woop

i'm under the 200lb mark and didn't even twig!!
:) :) :p

AND half way to my goal weight yipee!!

Last edited:
Just had a asda measure up bar for lunch...nicer thn slimfast but not as nice as the exante... cheap as chips tho so that made it taste nicer maybe?

good to know that i can buy them local tho instaed of depending on online....

Well another weekend nearly over :) just two and a half days of work and then the holidays kick in :)

Back