Total Solution Anniegolightly whose not so light...not YET!

Well holiday done- stayed carb free as much as possible- put on 2.5lbs :( been back on diet now since coming home on Thursday and I'm back down that 2.5lbs so I think it was glycogen from eating the carbs I couldn't avoid.

So apart from the time I've lost no weight harm done. :)

Weighing in this morning at 12.13.5

Darcy15 said:
Welcome back Annie!

Thank you!! Glad to be back. Just hot to get back to normal with the diet :)

BBQ last night and feeling "bad tummy" rumblings this morning- not good as I've got to get work done ready for School!!

Bummer :(

Not going to update the ticker or stats until Thursday as this would be a whole week back from hols and a catch up on where I am from before the holiday- although I'm back to 181lbs now so I know there's nothing to worry about!!

Glad you had a good holiday, and well done on it not really affecting your weight, that's brilliant. Hope all goes well this week as you get back to 'normal' with the diet, and good luck getting everything ready for school :)

cybill said:
Glad you had a good holiday, and well done on it not really affecting your weight, that's brilliant. Hope all goes well this week as you get back to 'normal' with the diet, and good luck getting everything ready for school :)

Thank you! Back in the saddle. Joined a gym too with my hubby and boy can I feel it. Three visits so far!

Darcy15 said:
Oh dear!

Hope you are feeling better.

Yes. Feeling a lot better. Six weeks holidays is great but it's hard to get back into school thinking :)

Diets fine tho- looking forward to being in school n the day flying past- made the diet easier to be honest.

Got to do exante order today... Seems like I'm always ordering packs!! Another months worth used up :)

No time to post!! What is the world coming to!

Works busy... Bla bla bla :)

Hope everyone's ok :)

Hope the diet is going well back at work - as you say, hopefully it is easier when the days fly past! You've done so well and slipped into the overweight category, that's a fantastic achievement .

Hope the rest of the week goes well :)

cybill said:
Hope the diet is going well back at work - as you say, hopefully it is easier when the days fly past! You've done so well and slipped into the overweight category, that's a fantastic achievement .

Hope the rest of the week goes well :)

Thank you again :)

Yes dietwise the weeks been fine and even been exercising. But works started with a bang!

Hope you're dieting well. When I get time I'll catch up with your diary :)

Ok fallen off wagon eating and not able stop. Think I've hit my wall. Mmmm how to do this? Where did it come from? Just food- low carb but it's still food? Old habits I can feel it :(

Thought this was under control but no it's back at the moment with a vengeance. Really big time challenging- first wall this diet.

:(

You're doing really well Annie; we all hit walls sometimes. I found it a big shock finding that I'm actually in the overweight category... having been obese for so long, made me wobble a lot. Try and stay focused on why you're doing this; you can do it. Hope you can break through this wall.

Well hello- its been a while...work is crazy!!

diets on off a little bit ive taken to eating cheese, ham and the odd chicken drumstick...mainly after going to the gym I know the weight loss would be quicker without the food but i can't get over my blip so im making it work with a little on the side...

ive lost 5 stone now with two/two and a half left to go. when i get down to 11st 7lb im going to introduce a proper evening meal so i'm thinking ive just introduced a new level between ts and ws :) but in 13lb ill be eating a meal anyway so with the gym its not slowing me down. gotta go to the gym i have a baggy belly and im scared its not going to go with weight loss alone. my arms are better from going to the gym and it takes an hour and i like it! bizarre!

i've also taken to having two bars somedays especially if i've had one at lunch and then one at supper with a soup after work- i figure its still low low calories and only a few extra carbs with like 10hours between them its not stacking up in my system and it keeps me on the diet so its working!

my 16s are baggy and i am starting to wear 14 jeans and tops but not work trousers. Just bought my first knee high boots in a decade and one pair i tried on were positively baggy on the calfs which was very amusing after years of never getting them on!

Neices birthday party this afternoon in a soft play centre in town- talking diet for an afternoon isn't as much fun anymore as people just dont beleive you when you tell them that any diet will work IF you stick to it and im 5 stone of proof these days- they want to think that somthings are impossible!

anyways....take care minimins...i'll try to get on here more often...soon...

Last edited:
Hey Annie
Wow just read your diary what a fantastic loss :D
I am originally from Bristol :D I go back quite a lot, love it :)
I think these walls pop up as we make progress and feel happier about our appearance :) I'm sure you will do fine you have done so well already :D

Hi Annie, I've been reading through your diary and WOW you're an inspiration.
I am on day 2 of TS and reading the diaries and boards on minimins I know it can be done.
I hope I do as well as you.

Ali xx

Back