Total Solution Anniegolightly whose not so light...not YET!

Well weighed this afternoon- think I'll make the 12.12 target before I go on holiday- but may need to reach it AGAIN after the holiday! So leaving it there for School in September. Starting back to work "overweight" instead of "obese" will be a good feeling to aim for!

Just broke the lid of the bin :( in this heat my kitchen will smell yuk! Got a heavy book on the top at the moment :( cross cross cross!

Going to be weighing in the mornings from this week on so this will mean there's an adjustment in my weight! This morning I weigh 13st 4.5lbs which is a good loss and a morning weight instead if a tea time weight :)

Last edited:
When I get that BMI under 30 I'm over weight not obese anymore :) yet another mini goal will be reached :)

Oopsie. Sister-in-law and boyfriend came over- steak all round :-D

Carb free but definitely not calorie free :(

Nevermind. No soup or shake to compensate. Shouldn't have gone over 1000 cals so a manageable night just!

Up and at them this morning. Although I'd had by bar by ten- I'm gardening and working up a healthy sweat!

When we bought this house we liked the fact that it had a big front garden. Lots of green to look at out of the window. No one really explained that green stuff grows quite quick and needs a lot of trimming!!!!

Felt sickily this evening and got put off my soup. My husband was cooking and I think the smell didn't mix well with the soup taste and bluuu there went the soup :(

But otherwise a good diet day even with s trip to the sea side with all it's temptations :)

Bristol zoo today and folly farm tomorrow. Picnic food everywhere. Very pickable :(

Hi Annie

I live in Bristol!

How was the zoo? Haven't been there for years.

Stay strong - no picking!!!

Darcy15 said:
Hi Annie

I live in Bristol!

How was the zoo? Haven't been there for years.

Stay strong - no picking!!!

Ha ha- small world! No picking tho! Just a cuppa tea with some milk :)

another 3lb loss this week- still surprises me that its so reliablely 3lb a week :)

but that's a little bit closer to goal :)

ok small problem- my brain is going into holiday mode and we don;t go until Thursday!

I have had two slices of cheese this morning just because i can! What the????

I need to get my head sorted> low carb EATING doesn't start until my feet are on Portugese soil!! Not today Annie!!!

:(

Two days to go to holidays :)

Very excited but busy- n my OH has lost the sat nav! Very important too :(

Ok so last weigh in in the morning before holidays- as we fly so early Thursday I won't be updating anything then.

Excited to be going away 4 1/2 stone lighter than last year and knowing I look so much better. Won't feel so uncomfortable around the pool or on the beach and I know I'll be happier for it :)

Can't sleep :(
holiday = over thinking the packing and it's keeping me awake!!

Was hoping to just squeeze into the "overweight" bracket before holidays but thats not happened-

And I've definitely got some holiday clothes that I'll need to wear in the first few days and done stretchier ones for the end of the week :) :) :-D

Well weighed this morning a great 12st13lbs

this means i nearly made it to my septmber goal! best keep a sensible head on holiday so that i can smash this goal by the end of the month!!

12st12lbs would put me in an "overweight" bmi, something i haven't had in 8+ years!

I should be packing for holidays and I'm just playing around on here! Dangerous minimins :(

Back