Total Solution Anniegolightly whose not so light...not YET!

Well I just had sneaky peak on the scales (ahead of WI tomorrow) and it wasn't very pleasant :( what's going on??? 100% stuck to the plan... But- I have been drinking a can of coke zero everyday at lunch surly this can't be the reason?!?

Wondering if I need some Senokot or something as that may be an issue :( perhaps that's not helping?

Two pounds off this week ladies. Been 100% good too. Was hoping for three or even four but never mind it's still better than nothing! Not a problem...still on the straight and narrow...making the right choices and all that. :)

:( drinking a mug of Boullion whilst I cook the hubby a lush tea :( feeling it today- as half term starts I find I'm feeling diet/ grumpy about not being able to just eat! Bugger bugger bugger!

Day 39 of the diet... 81 days to go :)

Just read your diary .... good luck with the diet I'm sure you'll do just fine xx

anniegolightly said:
Day 39 of the diet... 81 days to go :)

A third of the way through it already ;)

Hope your grumpiness has gone :D hehe xx

Thank you! I guess I just get bored and am used to filling these voids with food stuffs. Been looking at the gallery photos on here- there are some amazing transformations! Really inspirational :) night everyone!

Hi Annie

Great losses so far! I'm sure you will do splendidly on Exante!

I wonder if the coke zero is making you feel bloated? It's a lot of gas to consume every day, so maybe only have it for a treat like when you would usually have a drink at a social event? Just a thought of course! You are still doing great, and everyone on the forum is so helpful and welcoming.

All the best with week 2 WI.

Not bloated really just enjoying having different tastes to enjoy between shakes and soups.

Day 40

Had my bar around 11 (way too early but needed something bad!) now I am regretting it as it's too early for my soup!
I'm ok when I'm busy and weekends are not busy enough!

Feel a stand on the scales is in order to motivate me!!

Gosh weekends are horrid if I'm around people. At home I can lock myself away with reruns of friends or whatever and enjoying my shakes or soups with real gusto. At work everyone is eating. It can be so hard!

True! Did a day shopping today- stopped for lunch coffee the lot and abstained from it all! My son even had an ice cream!!

But I'm in the zone- nothings stopping me at the mo!

:) hope everyone else is living the exante dream :)

JennieC said:
Yay go Annie!! Well done on staying strong hun xx

Thank you :)

Well went to see Pirates of the Caribbean this afternoon, goo way to lose 3 hours and entertain a 7 yr old son!

Came home for WI and I have lost 3lb!

Great stuff, nearly 2 stone off in 6 weeks- can't complain!
Boullion and an episode of ER now as a quick reward!

Glad to see exante have started doing water flavourings. This means I can stop going to the popular auction sit to purchase W8 flavours :)

Just realised I'm now over 10% lighter than my start weight :) woop woop!

Put an inspirational picture as the phone lock picture on my phone today- me at 17 and a half stone in Rome with my much skinnier husband. Examining photo's with my new eyes (as in the not in denial ones I used to wear) has made me realise how big I was and that I must take better care of myself!

Ok it's only 11 and I've had my bar already! Oops :) hope this isn't the start of a bad day!

Ha ha! The bar us the most tempting! I'm back on schedule now- as I would have had it for lunch- but now I'm thinking waters just not enough!!!!

Back