Annie's atkins diary to slimdom...

LOL, nice one Annie, that's a good start love. :bliss: :bliss:

Well done misses!! Cracking start. x

Thanks everyone, yes Laura I am only going to WI on Fridays - I find scale hopping very detrimental to me.

well my first Fri night over and it was easy - I had a massive rib eye steak and some veggies - mushroom, onion and tomatoes and a few (too many) glasses of wine. Its funny the thought of starting atkins is kinda depressing when you think of all the treats you cant have but you forget how decreased your cravings are and how much better it feels not to eat that junk annyway.
Now tonight is going to be tough - I am going out with a few girls, but we are eating in a noodle cafe and I have no idea what I will have, and then going out for a few drinks and I always drink beer when Im out - but Ill prob just have a few bacardi's instead. I will stick to my diet though - this is just a little hurdle.

Glad to hear things are going well Annie. Hope your evening is fun, i'll be interested to hear what you have to eat!

ok well its sunday morning and Im a little tiny bit hungover - I didnt quite manage to stick to the plan but the options were awful - but its over and Im back on board 100% today. Just fying my sausages and eggs right now!!

Morning Annie, eating out is always problematical.

yes I know Jim but I have learnt a lesson - avoid oriental places and opt for places I can get fish or meat and veg or salad. Anyway I didnt suffer too much yesterday and feel great today - Im looking forward to feeling lighter and healthier!

welcome aboard suzie and good luck

Morning Annie, how's things today?

morning Jim, things are very good. I still want something after lunch, like something sweet - but I am telling myself I can have atkins bars in a few weeks but not yet - last time i ate way too many of them

Doing well then Annie. :)

yes I love low carb it just makes sense to me. Plus I cant see how people argue it is unhealthy - you automatically almost eradicate processed food and junk food.

Yes love, that's the point isn't it. :)

Back