Another Valentines Day Challenge! Entry closed! Good Luck Everyone!

Hi all! magicbeans i have to admit i am a bit of a evening snacker too its the time when i test myself the most! and sarah well done on starting the exercise i still need to get motivated for that stage of my plan!

I'm on a 100% week, and am really determined, even gonna cook my own food this week so no one can stop me!! i NEED to get back to my lowest,

Last edited:
This is day one, and WI is tomorrow so we will see what mood that leaves me in.

Hi all! magicbeans i have to admit i am a bit of a evening snacker too its the time when i test myself the most! and sarah well done on starting the exercise i still need to get motivated for that stage of my plan!

yay u sound like me :8855:...but i have been sneaking a look at my weight n the mornings and it isnt really moving ....i did stuff myself loads on SW chips last night.....???

ooh magic - naughty! try not to weigh yrself till WI, yr body weight fluctuates throughout the day, and depends on circumstances. yr SW chips sound so good - think i might have to make myself some of those!
eee i was going to go for a walk today - but have you seen the rain!!! eek
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

ooh magic - naughty! try not to weigh yrself till WI, yr body weight fluctuates throughout the day, and depends on circumstances. yr SW chips sound so good - think i might have to make myself some of those!
eee i was going to go for a walk today - but have you seen the rain!!! eek
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

its not raining here...rained loads last night...we live in kent...so we are to the east...did here that it is going to the west...so if its last nights rain then yikes...i dont blame you!!

i know i shouldnt weigh myself:sigh: i spent 200 pounds on blooming weight loss hypnosis and that was one thing she said as well.....hypnosis was a waste of money as i had donepaul mckenna before so wasnt anything new and im positive i just fell asleep when she put me under :p

ooh ive always wondered if that works! take it its a load of rubbish then?!
I've just done a good 40mins on my mini trampoline! woowoo:)
and yeah, i'm in the north west so the rain is horrible! will probably wait for it to calm down before i venture out!!:)
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi girls, had a few naughty things last week (blue wkd at weekend, handfull of peanuts, i won't go on lol) but i did go swimming for 45 minutes on Friday and i have been walking more so hopefully that will make up for slipping up.

You all sound like you are doing great!

ooh pink - im a sucker for WKDs...i have avoided the pub like the plague so far but i dont think i can put it off for much longer!!
well done on swimming, i wish i had the confidence to go swimming because i love it!!!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi all! just reporting in, had a good day today (green day) but i haven't been exercising much at all, i take the dog for walks but always have and feel i should be doing more! can anyone suggest a good fitness dvd one thats not too energetic as my fitness is at an all time low, ive heard the davinas are good but wanted to check......

well done on swimming, i wish i had the confidence to go swimming because i love it!!!

I know exactly what you mean clairex i never go swimming but i used to love it, the trampoline sounds good tho 40 mins wooh u go girl wish i had ur enthusiasm!

haha, i knoww but i am so determined!! stick some music on, have a dance around and a bounce on the trampoline!! i would def recommend one, cos i am so unfit so they are really good for doing a good bit of excerise!!
On the dvd thingy, i heard the claire from steps one is really good, but i dunno i need to get it! i think the davina ones are meant to be good too, but i heard they're quite difficult?
i want the ministry of sound ones!
xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thanks claire ill give one of those a go, the trampoline sounds good too with music it might actually be.. dare i say it? .. fun he he (sorry got a bit of an aversion to exercise!)

Evening everyone :)
I have had a good day today.....

Breakfast - 2 x Weetabix (HEX B) and some milk from HEX A allowance
Lunch - Tuna salad with 2 x Laughing Cow EL Triangles (Part HEX A)
Dinner - Beef stew from this mths SW mag - 1 syn
Snacks - Muller Lite, kiwis, satsumas
Am going to try and have a Hi-fi bar later as my other HEX B

Glad to see that everyone is doing well!

funky - i totally HATE excerise, but i love my mini trampoline..it is really fun! its completley worth it. mines a rebok one from argos, was about 19quid...bargin or what!

okaaay today:
breakfast - omlette
lunch - pancakes (had such a craving for these today) milk as a HExa, synned the flour & the bit of sugar i used :)
tea- sw burgers (YUM!!) with a bit of cheese, veg on the side.
snacks: go ahead crispy bars, muller light.

did about 40mins on my mini trampoline, and also did some walking with the pup :)

hows everyone elses day been?
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi everyone, i've been a good girl today and only had 3 syns and lots of superfree food. Also done 30mins aerobic activities on wii fit. So hopefully i'll make up for yesterday! Just about to have my dinner of bonfire night bangers & mash pie out of the comfort foods book - yum x

Just had my first weigh in since joining the challenge - have lost 1.5lbs :)

Am still on track for 5 lbs loss. As I get weighed on Monday's I am actually using Feb 16th as my taget date, if thats ok, otherwise I am doing myself out of nearly a week's slimming time - if you know what I mean! ha ha

Charls x

haha, i knoww but i am so determined!! stick some music on, have a dance around and a bounce on the trampoline!! i would def recommend one, cos i am so unfit so they are really good for doing a good bit of excerise!!
On the dvd thingy, i heard the claire from steps one is really good, but i dunno i need to get it! i think the davina ones are meant to be good too, but i heard they're quite difficult?
i want the ministry of sound ones!
xxxxxxxxxxxxx

davina ones are not difficult..i defo recomend them...get a real good sweat on and they are fun..regardcless of how annoying she is :p

the ministry one i DO NOT reomend..thats difficult i think and very annoying... ur call though.

hypnosis....well when i first id paul mckenna's plan it was ace....but i need stricter guidelines basically...hence today.

today has been a weird day...not very healthy..only managed one banana as potato and beans dont count do they towards five a day!! anyways am having a chicken kebab as i think they are 10,5 syns on a green with SW chips....have my HExB left...so maybe even a fewer syns if the chicken comes off that.... i need it.. o and i was good and rang the shop and made sure tey dont out oil in the salad...and they DO in the cabbage...so i said no i dont want that..so just a heads up....!!:)

right gonna go check chips..i put some cajun spice on them...yummmmm!!

Back