Anyone in the 10's wanting to get into the 9's........

1.5 off today so 10.8 and 1/2 :)

Not been on for a while how is everyone doing? X im weighing in at 10.3 x

Not been here for a while. I had fallen off of the wagon but I'm back on it now.

As of today's weigh in I am 10 stone 12.5 pounds.

Onwards and downwards.

Sent from my GT-I8190N using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hi here to join in, last Wednesdays weigh in I was 10st 12lb, goal for weigh watchers is 10st but just under that would suit me fine! Weigh in tomorrow so hopefully i'll be less by then!

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins.com mobile ap

so, my goal says 10st 3lb, ive changed it. to just below 10st. BUT can i heck get anything off!!!!!!!!! aarrgghhhhhhhh...... x

Down to 10 stone 9 now. Slowly getting there.

Down to 10 stone 8. I'm happy :happy036:

Hi everyone ! I'm Nicola and I'm currently weighing in at 10.10. This is exciting for me as I've been faffing about at 11.3 or thereabouts for ages ! I was 12.10 this time last year and since then I've done slimming world, then switched to weightwatchers when I got totally stuck at a loss of 17 lb. I love weight watchers. Been doing a VLCD recently - I'm on day 6 and I've gone from 11.2 to 10.10!! I'm going back to WW on tues morn xx

Welcome Nicola.

I'm up 0.5 lbs this week. :(

Thank you Dia ! Happy to be here :) my WI this morning- I'm 10.10 today. Sorry about your gain - just a teeny one though! Here's to a great week !

Eek, haven't been here in ages.

Anyway, weigh ins since I was here last.

03/06/14 - Up 1.5 pounds :(

11/06/14 - Up 3 pounds :( :(

16/06/14 - Down 5.5 pounds :wee:

Thanks newme763

Down 0.5lb this week. :) It means I've reached another mini goal, 10 and a half stone. :D

newme763 - hope to see you around this thread this week.

Down another 0.5lb again this week. Baby steps but who cares? It's a loss.

Onwards and Downwards.

Down another 1.5lb this week bringing me down to 10 stone, 5 pounds.

Onwards and downwards.

Hello quite late posting in the thread. I've just started doing weight watchers and I've started at 10st 10lbs, done my first weigh in after only two days and lost a pound already woohoo!

Definitely keeping me motivated.

My goal weight is 8st 7lbs

Pp x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Hey folks. As we all know the last few pounds are the very hardest to get off. I myself am sooo frustrated that i can not get lower than 10stone 7lbs, i am just floating between that and 10stone 12lbs for the last 3 months. Its time to get serious as my wedding is just around the corner and i am refusing to even try on a dress until i am at least 10stone.
So who's with me to get on the road to the 9's. The more the merrier :)

Hi I m new to site.First time I dieted a year ago with slimming world starting at 10 stone 6 lb and dropped to 9 stone 4 using a food diary and running (wearing a weight belt) .Stopped everything and went back up to 10 stone 6.5 and joined weight watcher 3 weeks ago.Struggling with Pro point but found this website and started using a slow cooker .Plus back to hill running and allotment.Food diary I am struggling with as I work in private homes and food is cooked for me .Weigh in tomorrow hoping to loose 1/2 lb to 1lb. Lost 1/2 lb in first but gained 1lb last week.More important I want to loose weight slowly and be toned and not look gaunt in the face as I m in my 40s So going back to protein powder after intensive gardening and teaching as I start good and then eat high fat and sugar food.Good luck everyone !

Last edited:
Back