Anyone in the 10's wanting to get into the 9's........

Good luck with weigh ins girls :fingerscrossed:

Well had my first WI today since December 12th and I gained 0.5lb over Christmas. I gained an entire pound over the previous Christmas so I was happy that it was less this year.

Dia duit puisin thats great! I think I gained 1lb over Xmas but I'm hoping I managed decent damage limitation! Thanks Marysu! Oh hope it goes well Claire :)

Well done girls, putting me to shame :D :D

I started ww again today as i put on over half a stone at xmas ! Im hoping to get to 9 and a half stone but at the moment 10st would be super ! X

Welcome Rachel :) Hopefully wont be long till you are at goal xx
Claire unless i lose an arm think this gain will take a while to shift. I am being super strict with carbs as u can see in my food diary but it takes about 2 weeks for a 'lump' to come off. Then it will be either a pound here and there or a whoosh :( But on the flip side i lose the belly really really quiickly which is more important to me atm. Although i'd swear the gain is gone solely on the bottom ha ha.

That's good that you lose belly quickly Marysu :) and at least a lb here + there is good. I'm planning on being unusually well behaved this week to hopefully kick my body into it! I've bought sooooo much fruit to have nibbles on when I get hungry.
Hi rachel! Good luck on shifting it again :) did you enjoy your crimbo though? :)

Hen night is in 4 weeks though grrr. May lay off the booze a bit i'd say. Also going to re start the 30 day shred as well today. I am in ketosis again so every move i make burns fat woop woop.

Marysu said:
Hen night is in 4 weeks though grrr. May lay off the booze a bit i'd say. Also going to re start the 30 day shred as well today. I am in ketosis again so every move i make burns fat woop woop.

I don't really understand the whole ketosis thing, do u mind explaining it a bit? Sounds good to me lol x

Hi ladies I have been having a quick read through your post and thought it was about time I introduced myself
My name is Michelle I re joined WW on Tuesday at a local class
I currently weigh 10st 6.5 and aim to get to 9.7
Been feeling good until now , i seemed to be craving everything today I only have 2 points left .........
so 0point soup for me tonight :-(
Good luck girls and keep on track
X

Hi Michelle. :wave_cry:

I want to get down to 9st 7 myself. WW have a 9st 9.5 goal for me but I'd prefer 9 and a half.

Where are you from and what's in your 0 point soup?

Hi girls :) can I just say im v chuffed, I've lost 1.5lbs! Granted that's over 3 weeks lol but any loss is a loss!

My aim is 9st, But that's cos I'm short lol!

I'm 10.7 and want to get to 9.7 too. I put on 9lbs since 15th December! Ouch!!! I lost 2lbs of the weight today, so 7 to go to get me to 10 stone. I desperately want to get into the 9s as I've been doing wi since Sept. 2010 and have lost 2stone but I've never reached my goal. I will do it this year!!!!

Hey Mets! ouch! well done on the 2lbs though :) good start!!

Hi Michelle! Aww thats rubbish :( see if you can make a yummy one though :)

Well done Gem, you should be really proud.
Welcome girls and good luck in reaching goal :)

Claire ketosis is when your body has no option but to use your stored fat as energy as there are no carbs there to use. Our bodies have two fuels one is carbs the other being stored fat. When you are in the gym you'll prob need a good hour of activty before you tap into your fat stores but i constantly burn fat as energy. Its an atkins/dukan thing mostly. I dont really explain it well but try googling it and it might explain better xx

Well mets also, missed it there at first ;)

Welcome aboard Michelle and good luck!

Well done Gemelli!!

That sounds quite good Marysu I'm going to have a look into this and see if it's something I'd be up for then, thanks.

gemelli said:
Hey Mets! ouch! well done on the 2lbs though :) good start!!

I know! :-o but I'm hoping a lot of that is "water retention" because I literally indulged and ate way more calories than I usually do xxx

Back