Anyone in the 10's wanting to get into the 9's........

4lbs gone, good riddance to them :)

Thanks hun. Total suprise as yesterday i hopped on the scales and only down 1 ha ha. Delighted i am :)

Well done! That's brilliant :)

Hey girls, thought i'd mention this as it is pretty useful wqhen u are low on pp or just want to reduce bloat before a night out etc. Lettuce wraps :D Just the leaves of iceberg lettuce filled with what ever your heart desires and rolled up like a wrap. They are all the rage in asian cuisine and i swear by them, even though lettuce isnt my favourite thing to eat. My favourites would be chicken bacon and salsa, bolognese and cheese, steak and horseradish, indian spiced chicken with raita, oh the ideas are endless

Love that idea! I'm going to try them :)

Yea that sounds good :) especially if you want to keep your carbs lower!

Deffo worth trying :)

Hi all.. does any1 find that the lighter u get the more bloated u seem to get after eating? I was never like this when I was a bit bigger... strange. Xx

I'd say when we were bigger it was more 'hidden' as we were bigger all over and now theres not much to hide it left. I have a normally flat tummy but one slice of bread and my tummy is out futher than my boobs and at 34DD thats not and easy thing ha ha :D Icky bloat :D

Haha yea I feel more bloated + windy (ick) when I've been eating more processed foods, but think thats cos my general diet is soooo much better now!

Increased fibre = increased wind for a while till you get used to it :D Pmsl

I'm much more bloated when I point, but when I follow simply filling, I'm so less bloated. Still not out of the bloat from Christmas, but I'm getting there. Hoping for at least another 2lbs loss again this week. I've been good so far :)

Maybe this is where I go all wrong .. I like bread :-( x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

think thats my problem aswell. ready meals and bread, not sure i could live without them tho lol xx

Finger crossed mets xx
Oh chicken burgers from the chippy are my done fall. I usually allow myself one every two weeks. Or get the birds eye ones and just add raw onion mayo and no bun. Ohhhhhhh i'd reeeeaaaalllllllllllllyyyyyyyyyyy love a chicken burger :(

It's ordering a lovely takeaway i miss! im just focusing on how horrible and ill they make me feel afterwards! lets face it nothing tastes better than skinny! lol oh well 23lbs to go... lol xx

Back