Anyone in the 10's wanting to get into the 9's........

Wow that sounds amazing! Jealous!!

Yea in November onwards I was like ah well it's goin to be Christmas soon anyway... I've found it really motivating being back on plan actually, rather than eating what I want, but I'm trying to make the most of my points like swapping pasta sauce for chopped tomatoes so I can eat a little something later, that sort of thing.

I'd love to go to New York! My dream destination :) so I'm mega jealous!

2lb loss for me this week :) now 10.5lbs. xxx

Well done mets!! That's great :) I've got my wi later :s

Thanks hun :) let us know how you get on

I lost 1lb :) I'm pleased cos normally I lose well in 1 week (lost 1.5lbs last week) then nothing for a few weeks lol! so 2.5lbs in 2 weeks is a very very good result for me :) pleased as punch!

That's brill! Well done :D xxx

gemelli said:
I lost 1lb :) I'm pleased cos normally I lose well in 1 week (lost 1.5lbs last week) then nothing for a few weeks lol! so 2.5lbs in 2 weeks is a very very good result for me :) pleased as punch!

Well done!!

Welcome Claire :)
Well done Mets and Gem they are brilliant results. I'll catch up 2moro. Totally exhausted at the minute after a hectic day xxx

Well done everyone on good weigh ins! I've weighed this morning and have -1lb so down to 10st 9 now!

Less than a stone to go until target makes me feel much better! :)

Hope everyone's having a good Friday, I'm so tired today. So pleased it's the weekend! x x

Well done Claire, not long to go now :)

Hey girls! I want to say it on here cos my fella doesn't understand ha, but I've lost a dress size officially yey!! I can now fit into size 10's on my top + I'm a comfy 12 on my bottoms yey!! I managed to button up a size 8 shirt (never ever ever worn a size 8!) but it was far too tight haha! Literally stunned!

Thanks Claire :) for once I really enjoyed trying the clothes on, I used to hate it + just stuck to online shopping if I needed anything! Have you lot been shopping + noticed the difference? :)

Well my weeks not quite going to plan, I've been really hungry so eaten when i have got in from work (work nights).

Turns out i'm pregnant!!

We have been trying so all is good :)

I have done a thread on dieting and pregnancy but no one knows anything?

If you do please could you help, as i don't want to put weight on, just baby.

Well done on getting into a smaller size Gemelli! That's brilliant and such a good feeling :) should keep you motivated!

And a big congratulations Snugglepuss!!! :D

Back