Anyone in the 10's wanting to get into the 9's........

Does drinking loads of water really help that much? I've had quite a bit so far today cos I've felt dehydrated so I'll keep on it then :) usually don't drink for about 2 hours before wi

hope all goes well at the WI tonight gemelli :cross:

well done claire and mets :D

don't know about indian but i generally weigh a pound heavier after i go to the chinese and usually lose it again after 2 days.
think it's more the salt that causes the gain, i drink loads anyway so that probably helps me get rid of it quick.

gemelli said:
Does drinking loads of water really help that much? I've had quite a bit so far today cos I've felt dehydrated so I'll keep on it then :) usually don't drink for about 2 hours before wi

I find it definitely helps. Especially after I've eaten a takeaway. It helps to flush out any retention from the salt etc that your body holds on to. I drink a lot of water every day anyway but when I've had a takeaway or been out drinking, I try to drink more than normal to help flush it all out

Thank you Rosie_Lee! :D

Woo hoo to all ye losers :D :D

I only just managed half :( so ive only had 24 points today. Going to try loads of water the next few days.

gemelli said:
I only just managed half :( so ive only had 24 points today. Going to try loads of water the next few days.

At least it's still a loss and I bet u get a bigger loss next week. Well done!

gemelli said:

That's still a loss, well done! & to be honest if I get a half tomorrow I'll be over the moon! But expecting a stay the same/gain as have been off sick all week so I've been doing nothing but lie on the sofa & eat! Have stuck to plan but haven't moved! :-(

gemelli said:

A loss is a loss! Well done! And considering the takeaway too... Tons of water from tomorrow and you'll see a bigger loss next week :) x

hopefully a biggie next week for you.

0.5 gain.

I am absolutely gutted, so so upset. It has been totm this week but that finished yesterday and I know I've been in bed most of the week but I have stuck to plan to the letter. I drink bucketloads ( I have to coz I get frequent kidney infections) & I just feel so gutted! :-( x x

Thanks girls you're so sweet, cheered me up loads! Although I'm out drinking twice this weekend and out for food tonight in goin to keep vv focused the whole wee to see if I can sort it!

Indiebabe sorry to hear it :( but sometimes I've found i see the results the week after. I've usually had a gain or a sts if I've been v good, god knows why! Try to keep focused this week and hopefully you'll see results next week. Chin up!

I agree with Gemelli. If you've been poorly, then you won't have been moving about sp much either. Try not to be too disheartened. We've all been there hun, the key is to keep focused. I'm sure you'll have a good loss next week x

Indiebabe - sorry you are so upset hun.
like gemelli said the results will probably show next week :)

Thanks ladies!

Yeah I know there's prob really good reasons why and I know my tummy is abit bloated from my totm still, but it's still gutting when you want the scales to move and they don't! My target date is just getting closer and each week I don't lose (or I gain!!!) just makes it feel less achievable!

Thanks for your support, hopefully a better result next week! :) x x

indiebabe said:
Thanks ladies!

Yeah I know there's prob really good reasons why and I know my tummy is abit bloated from my totm still, but it's still gutting when you want the scales to move and they don't! My target date is just getting closer and each week I don't lose (or I gain!!!) just makes it feel less achievable!

Thanks for your support, hopefully a better result next week! :) x x

I know the exact feeling, mine seems to be creeping up so quick and I've already been doing it 5 months! When is your goal date?

gemelli said:
I know the exact feeling, mine seems to be creeping up so quick and I've already been doing it 5 months! When is your goal date?

Well it was May 1st but my best mates hen do is now booked for April 20th so I'd like to be at goal for then. I'm 1 stone off goal now, my eventual goal is 9st 7 but I'd be happy with 9st 10 for the hen weekend. We're going to Lisbon and are having some beach days so I really want to feel slimmer if I'm going to put my swimming costume on!! x x

indiebabe said:
Well it was May 1st but my best mates hen do is now booked for April 20th so I'd like to be at goal for then. I'm 1 stone off goal now, my eventual goal is 9st 7 but I'd be happy with 9st 10 for the hen weekend. We're going to Lisbon and are having some beach days so I really want to feel slimmer if I'm going to put my swimming costume on!! x x

Oooh brill! Good luck keep at it :) sounds like my cousins hen do is going to be a spa weekend which usually involves bikinis depending where we go so that's given me an extra kick! I'm back on it after my heavy weekend! But moving house this week so just going to have to keep an eye on what I eat lol!

Back