Anyone in the 10's wanting to get into the 9's........

Fallen off the diet wagon!!

Ok, I fell off for a couple of days. I'm not sure what the damage will be..Sunday I ate a 9 pp sandwich, a 3pp pack of crisps, 10pp of tortellini, with 3 pp of cheese, & 2pp of sauce plus 2 shortbread biscuits (6pp?) and 3 thornton a chocs (7pp) so had about 40pp :-s

Yesterday was ww lasagne (9) but had sausage casserole for dinner - 5 sausages (25?) and a jacket potato with butter (7) plus prob 3 points for the gravy plus a mini milk... So about 45 points.

Very disappointed with myself, will restart today but just thought I'd confess and hopefully shame myself into doing better!! x x

indiebabe said:

Ok, I fell off for a couple of days. I'm not sure what the damage will be..Sunday I ate a 9 pp sandwich, a 3pp pack of crisps, 10pp of tortellini, with 3 pp of cheese, & 2pp of sauce plus 2 shortbread biscuits (6pp?) and 3 thornton a chocs (7pp) so had about 40pp :-s

Yesterday was ww lasagne (9) but had sausage casserole for dinner - 5 sausages (25?) and a jacket potato with butter (7) plus prob 3 points for the gravy plus a mini milk... So about 45 points.

Very disappointed with myself, will restart today but just thought I'd confess and hopefully shame myself into doing better!! x x

Heyyy is that the worst you've done? My Friday + Saturdays are usually 40+ days! Sure you'll be fine :) especially if you're back on the wagon now :)

Yeah, but I'd used all of my weeklies on Saturday - just annoyed at myself. Back on it today and quite motivated, I think it was coz i'd out on last week I was just rebelling a bit.

Thanks for the message though, I'll keep at it! :) Hope you're doing ok! x x

Hey. Managed to lose 2.5lbs this week so I'm down to an even 10. Thanks for the support.

Dia Duit Puisín said:
Hey. Managed to lose 2.5lbs this week so I'm down to an even 10. Thanks for the support.

Aww brilliant well done!!

Dia Duit Puisín said:

Well done you!! :) x x

Can i join please ;)

At my last weigh in I was 10stones 9lbs. My weigh in is tomorrow and I had a sneak peek today and only showing 1lbs loss. I should be happy with the loss but I've kept up with exercise and ate out once going into my weeklies so was hoping for a bit more (this will be my 3rd weigh in - perhaps it's the eating out?)

nadiya said:
Can i join please ;)

At my last weigh in I was 10stones 9lbs. My weigh in is tomorrow and I had a sneak peek today and only showing 1lbs loss. I should be happy with the loss but I've kept up with exercise and ate out once going into my weeklies so was hoping for a bit more (this will be my 3rd weigh in - perhaps it's the eating out?)

Hey and welcome :)

I never know how it works lol :) sometimes I can be well behaved and stay the same, and sometimes I've had takeaways etc and still managed to lose a lb or 2!

Dia Duit Puisín said:

Fantastic!! :D xx

indiebabe said:

Hey, at least you got straight back on track. Well done for that :) keep going hun :) xx

Having lost 18lbs last year by calorie counting i have been stuck at 10st 10lbs since beginning of december, so am starting ww pro points in the morning after a recommendation from a friend! Hopefully will teach me some good habits and get me into the elusive 9st bracket :D

Soooo happy to finally be a part of this thread :) Lost 4.5lbs in my first week, taking me from 11.4 to 10st 13.5lbs :) And hope it keeps on dropping xx

betterforever83 said:
Having lost 18lbs last year by calorie counting i have been stuck at 10st 10lbs since beginning of december, so am starting ww pro points in the morning after a recommendation from a friend! Hopefully will teach me some good habits and get me into the elusive 9st bracket :D

Well done on your weight loss do far! I know how you feel I was at 10stone 10lbs since before Christmas but managed to loose 1.5lbs last week so hopefully it works for you too, good luck!

bugsbunny2000 said:
Soooo happy to finally be a part of this thread :) Lost 4.5lbs in my first week, taking me from 11.4 to 10st 13.5lbs :) And hope it keeps on dropping xx

Great weight loss in your first week and good luck for the rest of your weight loss x

-1.5lbs bringing me to 10st 7.5 :D getting closer ! Hope I have a better loss next week!

Hows everyone else getting on?

nadiya said:
-1.5lbs bringing me to 10st 7.5 :D getting closer ! Hope I have a better loss next week!

Well done! Weigh in tonight so will find out then how I've done, fingers crossed.

nadiya said:

Well done!! I'm hoping for 1 tomorrow at my wi so I'll see... But had a big weekend so I'm not holding my breath!!

weighed in at 10st 9.5lb so already lost a little without even trying ;) only 10lb to go til i see lovely 9st on scales x

Lost 2lbs tonight so I'm now 10stone 6.5lbs and got my 5th silver seven! Eating all my points is really working for me. Gods luck everyone x

Back