Anyone in the 10's wanting to get into the 9's........

Well done on the losses girls, I seem to be being put to shame. Have had an awful week this week, I won't go into it but it's involved eating out twice, fish and chips from the chippy and 2 custard doughnuts...that's all after I'd used my weeklies on wine and fajitas at the weekend!!

Anyway just weighed in at 8st 8.8lbs, so I've lost the 1/2 I put on last week and .2 more :) I know if I was weighing in at a class that would show as 10st 9lb, but I'm not so I'm embracing the extra .2! :)

Time to get my head straight and back on it today! Got a very busy and sociable weekend but I know I can do it if I'm sensible! x

weighed in at 10st 7lb this week so a 3lb loss and one step closer to the 9's! woo hoo :D

Hi Im new on here. I need to do something for motivation was hoping here could help me! I done ww few years back got to goal was happy, things in life changed I piled the weight on and more, not entirely down to me, some was medical reasons! Anyway since my life has been back to vaguely normal been trying to get back to my goal weight, I still have 13lb to go, am really struggling and motivation slipping away fast! Thought this would help me along hope I'm in the right place!

Welcome tinka11 you will get plenty support on here just post any problems or questions good luck lol x

Welcome tinka! Yea just message on here if you need any support :) good luck with your weight loss!

weighed in at 10st 3 and 3/4 this morning.... 4lbs to go until the 9's... i can almost smell it!!! lol how is everybody else getting on? xx

Great losses! Well done ladies :)

I'm having bit of a crappy week. Why is resisting so hard sometimes!??

I kno its so difficult.. u need to distract urself

Thanks! 11lb to go until I'm back in the 9's o its been so long!
I get support from my mum too as she goes to the same ww and has done for a while I'm so proud of her, she had lost over 6stone! infact we are off for a long walk later this morning

Well done everyone for your losses! :D

I'm too having a hard weekend. I've not pointed or tracked at all and have eaten everything in sight! I'm back on it today and hopefully I can stay focused xxx

you're all doing so well :D

still feeling rough from last week, i think it's sum kind of virus. had a couple of days were i didn't move very much, so hoping it hasn't done too much damage as exercise has been pretty low this week.

hoping to have shifted some weight tomorrow :)

Hey girls!! Hope everyones having a good week! Moved house at the weekend so having to get used to estimating points when my dad cooks eek! Also in the move I can't find my scales so I feel a bit lost lol! And got 2 days away with work so going to have to keep a v close eye on what I'm served up!

Hi all, been having a terrible week. I've literally not pointed or anything at all. I even ate pizza hut takeaway with sides and everything :( tomorrow is WI day but I'm not going to do it. I'm drawing a line and starting fresh tomorrow.

I'm so frustrated with my lack of will power this week. I need a good shake up cos I'll never lose these last 10lbs....

Hope everyone else is having a good week xxx

hope the move went well gemelli.

those times are awful Mets, hope everything comes together for you next week.

i lost 2lbs at WI , 9½lbs to go to get in the 9's :D

Brilliant news! Well done :D xxx

I'm 0.5lbs closer this week... Gonna try smash it out for next wi :p

Good luck to you all :D

Well done on all the losses girls! I didn't make it to weigh in as feeling poorly but goin to work my bum off for next week x

I'm due to go for my WI tonight but might have to stay home and wait for a delivery! Not really tracked this week, not got to the gym as have been totally exhausted all week. Went on a couple of half decent walks at the weekend and that about it :-( fingers cross work stress can shift the weight lol! xx
If I get to WI I will be happy with a STS this wk!
Well done on the losses already this wk!

Back