Anyone in the 10's wanting to get into the 9's........

well done tinka11 great loss lol x

^Well done that's great!!

another 1lb off for me only 6.5 til i.m in the 9s :D

Hi girls, well done for all your losses! I've been away with work + eaten and drunk far too much! Got back too late for my wi this week but I'm back on it and joining a gym at the weekend! How's everyone this week?

Hey how's everyone feeling this week? I joined the gym + I'm so achey today! Had a half decent week so really hoping for a loss tomorrow!

Ive been feeling quite well behaved this week in terms of food - lost 3lbs this week - only 5lbs till I see them 9s !

good luck for ur weigh in gemeili :)

nadiya said:
Ive been feeling quite well behaved this week in terms of food - lost 3lbs this week - only 5lbs till I see them 9s !

good luck for ur weigh in gemeili :)

Wow that's great well done! I've had a weird couple of weeks + couldn't make my wi so not sure how tomorrow will go. Been on my best behaviour since Sunday though so hopefully will go well!

Hey girls hope u are all well. WI tonight ad gained a pound but I'm happy as had two weeks off plan as I wasn't well but back on it as of today. Good luck everyone x

well done everyone :D

i put 1lb on, not a happy bunny :(
i had most of my weeklies just before WI (don't think that was a great idea) and started the 30 day shred, hoping for a good loss next week.

Rosie_Lee said:
well done everyone :D

i put 1lb on, not a happy bunny :(
i had most of my weeklies just before WI (don't think that was a great idea) and started the 30 day shred, hoping for a good loss next week.

That's a shame :( but if you know what you've done differently then at least you know what's changed! Good luck with your 30 day shred!!

claireb10 said:
Hey girls hope u are all well. WI tonight ad gained a pound but I'm happy as had two weeks off plan as I wasn't well but back on it as of today. Good luck everyone x

That's not bad for 2 weeks off! Good luck being back on :)

I'm out of the 10's now! Gutted cos I dont want to leave this thread :(

Well done on the weight losses.
The gains aren't so bad, especially if u know where u went wrong. I didn't make my WI. I have a hubby with man flu, and had other commitments last night. Think I may of lost 1lb.

Gemeli is leaving us - u will be missed ! But you can always come check up on us , see how we are doing / motivate us :D

I'm having quite a crappy week. Kids have been sick (2 weeks now) I feel drained :-| anyhow hopefully I manage something for next wi. Hope you're all having a better week :)

well done gemelli :D
hope to follow you soon.

hoping the scales are kind to us all next week.

apart from a chinese buffet just after my WI (used most of my weeklies) my diet has been spot on and i've done plenty exercise.
could really do with a good number next week.

gemelli said:
I'm out of the 10's now! Gutted cos I dont want to leave this thread :(

Wow! Well done you must be so happy!

I've had a bad few weeks and gained and lost the same few pounds again! Back on it with still 4lbs to go until I'm 9.13lbs. I can do this!

Mets - you go girl.
i think the closer you get to goal the more unpredictable the weightloss gets.

i lost 3lbs on tuesday :woohoo:

7½lbs to go to get into the 9's :D

Well done!!! :D x x x

You're right, these last 10lbs to goal are the bain of my life! ;-)

I need to be in the 9s on Friday!!! Only half a pound to go but with my luck I'll lose a quarter and be bang on 10st! Betcha! Lol hope everybody is having a good week so far! :) xxx

Back