Anyone in the 10's wanting to get into the 9's........

hope you do it leanne :D

STS for me , not a happy bunny :(

hope you do it leanne :D

STS for me , not a happy bunny :(

thank you me too!

just think its better than a gain and you'll get some off next week :)

Welcome angel. Good luck with it, it will be off in no time :)

thank you me too!

just think its better than a gain and you'll get some off next week :)

thanks hun, hoping for a decent weightloss next week.

welcome angel :D

Good luck for wi Leanne. Mine is tomorrow... Hoping for a good loss as I've been super super good this week and still have weeklies left - which is unheard of for me!

Good luck girls!! I've managed to stay in the 9's for 2 weeks now! No idea how I'll do this week though...

gemelli said:
Good luck girls!! I've managed to stay in the 9's for 2 weeks now! No idea how I'll do this week though...

That's great! When's wi?

Gemelli you're on WW too?maybe we can share some tips...I'm feeling great, lost something already and i can't wait for Monday to check how much:)
Have a good day everyone

2lb off for me taking me to 10st1lb. Only 2 more to go!

I feel really motivated right now, so I CAN do it! :D

boofle said:
Feeling like i will never be 9 something it seems so slow coming off carry on regardless lol x

Hey, I saw you saying on the other thread you barely use any weeklies? For me I've found using most of them works for me when I have good weeks. Obv if you've tried this fair enough, but my advice is try to eat a little more :)

well done gemelli :D

well done mets! nearly there :D

you can do it boofie :D

Hi gemelli it is very rare i use my weeklies but thinking of using them this week to see if this makes any difference as i seem to only be losing half per week and i know half is better than nothing but it just seems slow to move so will eat them this week and hopefully the scales will shift lol x

hello fellow wiganer :D

the goals there, think i'm getting a little impatient now.

Back