Anyone in the 10's wanting to get into the 9's........

You will lose that weight. Keep your head in the game - I am a firm believer that if you have done everything right, AND you believe you can lose weight then you will. My weight loss is not much each week - annoys me - but I'm still losing so can't ask for more! Best of luck to you! Always around for any pep talks or kick up the backsides lol

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

did it and before, it's just something lately-can't easily get rid of some weight....but with patience gonna make it....hope i do the right thing this time with the WW

nadiya said:
Yes we can :d

What day is your weigh in?

Wi is tomorrow but not expecting a loss as I had a busy weekend with a party and big dinner. But we'll see.... I'd be happy with a STS and really give it my all next week :) when's your wi?

Angelx3 said:
Wi after first week-1.5 lbs:( i'm a bit dissapointed:(

Hey! Well done :) I didn't lose much in my first week either. Try not to be too disappointed - it's a great start xx

i lost 1lb at WI, wasn't very happy about it, putting too much pressure on myself the closer i'm getting to goal.
i've give myself a new date, to hit my goal by my birthday (early june) i don't want to keep getting stressed about it (not good for weightloss)

hope you all have a great week :D

thanks boofie :D

hi Angel, don't worry hun we are all here for you, have you started a food diary thread?

Well done!! I only lost 1lb this week too. Am sticking to my daily allowances (no weeklies, or not many at least). And see how that affects my weight loss

well done hun :D

i've got my head screwed on right now me thinks lol.
a 1lb loss is good i should have been celebrating but instead i got it into my head i wanted to lose 2lbs, not doing that anymore , just going to be happy with any loss :D

i also reached my 50lbs mile stone last night :D

I agree. If I was depressed and deprived I would be gutted with a 1lb loss. But tbh I've had McDonald's, nandos, Ice cream, chocolate, wraps, pizza all on this diet - and I dont HAVE to work my butt off at the gym 6 nights a week! So slow and easy suits me for now.

Massive congrats on your milestone - that's amazing!! Xx

Hi all, I also lost 1lb this week! We are the 1lb club this week!! :D I'm happy with this as I wasn't expecting a loss at all. Also, 7lbs to goal and 1lb until the 9s! Whoop!

Well done to you all girls. xxx

Well done :D wow that's not alot to get to goal! You're doing great!
I think I was more disheartened as I had only lost 0.5lbs the previous week and put that down to totm (which i was fine about, a loss during that week was better than expected). I guess I assumed i would lose the rest the following week then! And it didn't help that my scales read 10st 6.5 at home - so were a 1lb less than WW. They're reading 10st 5.5lb today but I just don't believe them any more. Will just wait til Monday!! xx

Congrats all and thanks Rosie and Bunny for your support.
lost already another lbs.....had to weigh in...lol....so starting to see more and more that something is happening.
Yes, Rosie i've started a diary, writing down everything....
have a great week-end everyone:)

I've got into the 9s now - just! With my 2lbs loss.

Leanne ur right , feels great seeing the 9!!!

Good luck everyone :)

Congrats for getting in the 9s! So jealous :( hehe!! 7.5lbs to go for me! Next goal is just to reach my stone - 3.5lbs to go for that! Hoping i'll get there in a few weeks before OHs birthday/our anniversary! xx

Good day everyone....I'm proud of getting rid off other 2lbs...so hope that next week I'm gonna reach my 9 stone....and to reach my 8 stone goal....

Bunny....i'm more positive so come with me and we will both be way better:)
Have a great start of the week everyone!

well done nadiya :happy096:

great loss angel :D

bugs not far to go now, hope you get your 3.5lbs :D

Back