Anyone in the 10's wanting to get into the 9's........

x Lulu x said:
I'd like to join. My overall goal is 8 stone 9 but i'm taking it one stone at a time and cant wait to get into the 9s :D

Hey how much are you now? Similar to my goal. 8st 12 is mine x

I'm 10st 11lb at the min i started off at 12st 5 hoping to get to goal by septemeber as i'm goin on holiday then x

1.5lb off for me, now weigh 10.10 1/4

I've had poor losses/gains recently so not doing too well. My target is currently 10 stone but am thinking I might drop it when I get there so target will then be 9.5. See how I go, get to target first!

Woohoo...I can join you all now!! I said 2 weeks and I'm back in 2 weeks! Yeay - 4lb gone in 12 days! 10st 12.5lb now so hope to be in 9s soon xx

Hi There - officially made it into the 10s at my WI on Saturday. So at 10st 13lbs now and really hoping to make it to 10 stone in the next 3 months. Got my holiday out of the way a couple of weeks ago (sob!) so nothing to distract my focus now!

I'm back down to 10 stone 4 lbs. Away this weekend though so will probably have yet another gain next week. I WILL get there at some point!

Lost another 2lbs so 10st 10.5lbs now xxx

I'm a newbie currently weigh 10.9 wanna be 9.9 by my holiday in June? Can I do it? Iv always done th old ww plan so here goes to the new one! X

Lizaberryman said:
I'm a newbie currently weigh 10.9 wanna be 9.9 by my holiday in June? Can I do it? Iv always done th old ww plan so here goes to the new one! X

How many weeks until your holiday??

4 weeks until my holiday! I'm currently on 26 pp a day iv just guessed that's what I should be on. I'm scared to use any of my 49 weeklies! How do you use yours? Add a few on to your daily allowance? Or all at the weekend? X I'm worried I won't lose weight and I haven't got long x

Lizaberryman said:
4 weeks until my holiday! I'm currently on 26 pp a day iv just guessed that's what I should be on. I'm scared to use any of my 49 weeklies! How do you use yours? Add a few on to your daily allowance? Or all at the weekend? X I'm worried I won't lose weight and I haven't got long x

I use mine all at weekend. Lost 5.5lb in first week. 1.5lb then 1lb last week. It would work out at 3.5lb a week if you wanted to lose a stone. Im not sure if not using weeklys speeds up loss or not. Anyone tried this??

Thanks I think il use the odd point here and there but not all x Im proud of myself.. Instead of having my evening chops with a biccy i chose to have pineapple instead to stay within my 26 today :0) small changes .x

hello everyone and welcome newbies :)

finally back after my hols, been hectic since i got back, hope you are all well.
i put on a massive 13lbs on my hols :eek: but thankfully i have lost 11lbs of it now, can't wait to get in the 9's.

Back