Anyone in the 10's wanting to get into the 9's........

I not seen any will just try to keep my exercise going as a bit is better than nothing, hopefully when the weather gets warmer i will start to swim but it too cold too go in water yet lol x

I STS the same again this week :( I'm destined not to get into the 9s!

aw hun, hope it happens for you soon Mets.

another little half off for me :)

3lbs to go til i get in the 9's :D

well done rosie lee on you half i am watching you all even though i cannot weigh in until early may keep it up lol x

I'm pretty ok with my less lbs..reached the 138....feeling better and liked wearing my new dress...rocked that dress on Saturday .
It's easier for me to loose something now that the weather if fine, I'm more active .

thanks boofle good to hear from you , hope you're enjoying your holiday :)

well done Angel you're doing great.

Rosie_Lee said:
aw hun, hope it happens for you soon Mets.

another little half off for me :)

3lbs to go til i get in the 9's :D

Well done! :) I STS AGAIN this week! That pesky pound is my nemesis! lol

oh no! so sorry to hear that hun.

my weightloss has been a bit erratic so i keep shocking my body lol.
this week i've lowered my carbs to try and get a bit more than the ½'s ive been getting.

it gets very hard for most people as they get near goal but i'm also getting impatient so that doesn't help lol.

Went for a 2 hour walk today felt really good still struggling without scales next time we come away bringing my own hope you all doing ok lol x

It is really frustrating but it's my own fault. I had a really indulgent weekend and have gone waaaaay over my points so fully expecting a couple of pound gain this week. At least it won't be a STS! lol

I hope you're all having a good week :) xxx

Angelx3 said:
STS for me too:(

Do you know why? Did you eat more weeklies than normal? Chin up, youll get a loss next week xxx

It is really frustrating but it's my own fault. I had a really indulgent weekend and have gone waaaaay over my points so fully expecting a couple of pound gain this week. At least it won't be a STS! lol

I hope you're all having a good week :) xxx

sometimes a bit of indulgence gets the metabolism going again, at least you enjoyed yourself :)

i lost 1lb :) just 2lbs away from the 9's but i'm going on holiday for two weeks next week.
going to try my best to get into the 9's by the end of april, just hope i don't do too much damage on hols.

well girlies hope you all do well while i'm away :)

had a blow up this week but managing to get back into it, must of been hormonal cos i just went mad and ate way too much, all my weeklies and activity points (15 of them) and 10 points in the red :eek: clawed one back yesterday and some today.

go easy on the easter eggs while i'm away :D

hope the weather is getting hotter for you boofle.

mets sending vibes you make the 9's soon :vibes:

Angel hope you get a great loss this week.

Hi rosie lee i bought some scales and in the last 4 weeks put on 7 pound disgusted with myself. too much beer and nibbly things like crisp nuts cheese the list is endless. so trying to get on track again have great hol lol x

Hi rosie lee i bought some scales and in the last 4 weeks put on 7 pound disgusted with myself. too much beer and nibbly things like crisp nuts cheese the list is endless. so trying to get on track again have great hol lol x

aw hun, never mind at least you know now, you'll sort it sweetie.
thanks and you have a great hol too :)

Hi guys! I finally lost half a pound which means I'm 9stone 13.5!! :D I've got a heavy weekend planned so fully expect to gain next week but for now.... WHOOP!!! xxx

I lost 2.5lbs so I'm now 9 stone 12 pounds. :woohoo:

I can still stay here, can't I? :sign0009:

Back