Anyone in the 10's wanting to get into the 9's........

I've not weighed in today coz I'm looking after too many kids so I'm gonna go Thursday instead. Plus I ate more chocolate than is in Willy wonkas factory yesterday. Dunno why coz I'm not a big chocolate person really.

I'm waiting for my shopping to be delivered so I'm going to do a week of F&H this week, I find it fits in better with the meals I cook for my family and ive also got a taste for brown pasta at the mo There are also some really nice meal ideas in this months WW magazine which fit in well with F&H so fingers crossed I can undo the chocolate naughtiness from yesterday.

Hopefully I'll still be in the 10's

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

hope WI goes well for you tracy.

it's my WI tonight, i've had a good week so really hoping i make it into the 9's

Aw thank you:)

Good luck to you for WI, I've got my fingers and toes crossed for you.xxx

thanks hun xxx

It's my weigh in tonight too. Won't get into the 9s but it'd be nice to be close again. Then may eventually do what I keep talking about and drop my target to 9st7lbs, maybe one day I'll get there!!

It's my weigh in tonight too. !!

hope you get a great loss tonight.

well i've done it :wee:
i lost 2lbs and made it into the 9's!

going to stick around until i get to my goal weight of 9st 10lbs, just 3lbs to go :D

Rosie_Lee said:
hope you get a great loss tonight.

well i've done it :wee:
i lost 2lbs and made it into the 9's!

going to stick around until i get to my goal weight of 9st 10lbs, just 3lbs to go :D

Awww well done. You must be soooo happy :-D yey!

thankyou both x

i was almost dancing on the scales when i saw the 9 come up :D

I did it! Lost 5.5 lbs - have no idea how but I'm ecstatic!:stickdance:
Am now in the 9's, 1.5 under target!
aiming for another pound next week and will then decide whether to drop my target.

michmick said:
aiming for another pound next week and will then decide whether to drop my target.

Amazing stuff. We will miss you! See you in the 9's soon ;-)

well done :happy096: 2 of us in one night, brilliant :D

I've been for my WI this week and I've lost 3lbs. I now weigh 10 stone 11lbs. I'm really pleased with that. :)

well done :happy096: 2 of us in one night, brilliant :D

Thanks! Didn't we do well?!!
Think I'll stay here too if it's ok as I don't want to get into the 8s, just stay in the 9s!

Everyone is.doing sooo well! Summer holiday is my motivation now. 8 weigh ins to go and 13.5lb.
Woooo

you go girl! x

I've been for my WI this week and I've lost 3lbs. I now weigh 10 stone 11lbs. I'm really pleased with that. :)

well done hun x

Well I'm half way there now...it's taken 2 weeks to lose 0.5lb and 3 weeks to lose 1lb but I'm now 10stone 7 - never has weight taken me so long to shift and I'm only 27!!!!

7lbs to go! Come on...... :D

Lol, just realised I've been happily posting away in this thread and it's the weight watchers one, I'm doing slimming world! Sorry about that although I'm sure no one noticed/ minded! I'm popping off the the SW one now, hope you all get to where you want to be as soon as poss xxx

Last edited:
Hi guys I had been doing pro points but going old School back to old point system as not losing on pp. I know the old system works. However I'm stuck in the 10's and can't wait to get out of them. How are you all doing ? What heights weights are you?

Back